- Del. officials warn of risks of boating under the influence Updated: May-30-16 8:30 am
DOVER, Delaware - Officials in Delaware are warning boat operators about drinking and boating.
- Judge rejects appeal from death row inmate in police killing Updated: May-27-16 2:20 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A judge has rejected the post-conviction appeal of a killer sentenced to death for shooting a Delaware police officer.
- Officials say Delaware campgrounds booked for the weekend Updated: May-27-16 3:53 am
DOVER, Delaware - If you're thinking of camping or getting a cabin or cottage at one of Delaware's state parks this weekend, officials say you can forget about it.
- Prison guards accuse of smuggling drugs, phones to inmates Updated: May-26-16 5:33 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Federal prosecutors have charged two Delaware prison guards with smuggling drugs and cellphones to inmates at the maximum security prison in Smyrna in return for bribes.
- Judge says dismissal of beekeeper's lawsuit won't fly Updated: May-26-16 4:34 am
DOVER, Delaware - A judge has refused to dismiss a lawsuit filed by a beekeeper who became allergic to bee venom after being stung hundreds of times while responding to a tractor-trailer accident.
- Legislature's finance committee begins budget mark-up Updated: May-25-16 5:45 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Legislative budget writers are staring down a significant hole as they begin work on a new spending plan.
- Delaware schools to expand of language immersion classes Updated: May-25-16 4:36 am
DOVER, Delaware - State officials are announcing plans to expand the number of public schools in Delaware offering language immersion programs.
- Judge tosses Rite Aid complaint in HIV drug disclosure suit Updated: May-24-16 5:37 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A judge says Rite Aid cannot blame a man who learned of his son's HIV infection when the pharmacy told him about his son's prescriptions.
- State officials to distribute Zika prevention kits Updated: May-24-16 10:20 am
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware state officials will begin distributing Zika prevention kits to pregnant women.
- State program permanently preserving farms in Delaware Updated: May-20-16 3:04 am
DOVER, Delaware - More than 120,000 acres of Delaware farmland have been permanently preserved through a state program.
- 2 girls charged in fatal school fight waive arraignments Updated: May-19-16 11:31 am
DOVER, Delaware - Two 16-year-old girls charged with conspiracy in a Delaware high school restroom assault that left another girl dead have waived arraignment and are now scheduled for trial.
- Delaware's Firefly Music Festival unveils full schedule Updated: May-19-16 9:53 am
DOVER, Delaware - Organizers of Dover's Firefly Music Festival have unveiled the complete schedule for next month's four-day festival.
- Senate approves bill strengthening report of campus assaults Updated: May-19-16 3:53 am
DOVER, Delaware - The state Senate has unanimously approved a bill aimed at strengthening reporting of sexual assaults on college campuses.
- FOP calls police shooting report 'character assassination' Updated: May-18-16 6:15 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The Fraternal Order of Police is accusing Delaware's attorney general of "character assassination" and raw political ambition in his criticism of a Wilmington officer involved in the fatal shooting of an armed man in a wheelchair.
- Dover man charged with drug, weapons offenses Updated: May-18-16 3:44 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Dover Police have arrested a man they say was in possession of marijuana and a handgun.
- Delaware lawmakers eye more transparency for lobbyists Updated: May-17-16 5:33 pm
DOVER, Delaware - State lawmakers have introduced bills requiring lobbyists in Delaware to pay an annual registration fee and to disclose how much they are being paid by their clients for their work influencing legislative or administrative action.
- Delmarva Power seeks electricity, gas rate increases Updated: May-17-16 4:26 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delmarva Power is asking Delaware regulators to approve higher base rates for the company's electric and natural gas customers.
- Lawmakers eye bill changing definition of family Updated: May-17-16 4:29 am
DOVER, Delaware - The state House is set to vote on bill change the definition of family under Delaware law to make references to couples gender neutral.
- Man facing illegal re-entry, drug charges to plead guilty Updated: May-16-16 7:03 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A man who was arrested in Delaware earlier this year on immigration and drug charges after having been deported five times to the Dominican Republic has agreed to enter a guilty plea in federal court.
- Pretrial hearing held in alleged antifreeze killing Updated: May-16-16 5:21 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A Kent County judge has met with attorneys in the case of a Smyrna woman charged with killing her husband by lacing his steroid injections with antifreeze.
- Court gunman's widow dies 3 months into life prison sentence Updated: May-16-16 4:54 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The widow of a man who killed his former daughter-in-law at a Delaware courthouse has died behind bars while serving a life sentence on federal cyberstalking charges.
- Kenseth holds off Larson for thrilling victory at Dover Updated: May-15-16 7:12 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Matt Kenseth had eluded the wreckage that turned Dover into a junkyard. He never felt he could escape the pressure that Kyle Larson put on him - the anointed future star racing door-to-door with the former champion.
- Boy, 17, charged with shooting another 17-year-old in Dover Updated: May-15-16 2:37 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Dover police say a 17-year-old boy has been arrested and charged as an adult after the shooting of another 17-year-old.
- Erik Jones wins Xfinity race at Dover for $100,000 bonus Updated: May-14-16 5:25 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Erik Jones won the Xfinity Series race Saturday at Dover International Speedway and took a $100,000 bonus from the series' Dash-4-Cash program.
- Vice chancellor of Court of Chancery formally sworn in Updated: May-14-16 12:04 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A former Superior Court judge has formally been sworn in as vice chancellor of the Delaware Court of Chancery.