- Man to plead guilty in day care child pornography case Updated: Sep-04-15 4:55 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A Claymont man facing federal charges of transporting child pornography from his home, where a relative provided daycare services, plans to enter a guilty plea.
- Gang member sentenced to death in soccer tournament shooting Updated: Sep-04-15 1:01 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A Delaware street gang member was sentenced to death Friday for his role in a 2012 soccer tournament shooting that left three people dead, including a man who was supposed to testify in another murder case.
- Delaware facing possible moratorium on eel fishing Updated: Sep-04-15 3:19 am
DOVER, Delaware - Federal regulators are eyeing a possible moratorium on eel fishing in Delaware waters.
- Delaware business group calls for reining in state spending Updated: Sep-02-15 4:54 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A statewide business group says Delaware politicians need to take a hard look at cutting state spending.
- Police identify pedestrian struck and killed in January Updated: Sep-01-15 2:51 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware State Police have identified a man who was struck by several cars and killed in January while trying to cross Interstate 495 in Edgemoor, Delaware.
- Delaware officials: 4 test positive for West Nile virus Updated: Sep-01-15 1:31 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware health officials say four people in the state have tested positive for West Nile virus.
- Judge ends solitary confinement for inmate pending retrial Updated: Aug-31-15 4:58 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A Delaware judge has ordered that an accused killer whose conviction and death sentence were overturned in January be released from solitary confinement pending a retrial.
- 2 men arrested when ecstasy is seized at traffic stop Updated: Aug-31-15 4:34 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Dover Police say officers arrested two men after ecstasy was found in a car during a traffic stop.
- Attorneys eye O'Donnell finances in FEC lawsuit Updated: Aug-31-15 2:56 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A federal judge has approved an agreement between attorneys for Christine O'Donnell and the Federal Election Commission for exchanging information regarding her finances and her ability to pay any civil penalty or disgorgement of funds if she loses an agency lawsuit.
- Man shot in outside Dover apartment complex Updated: Aug-31-15 2:19 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a man was shot outside a Dover apartment complex.
- Trial delay for death row inmate charged with prison assault Updated: Aug-31-15 1:55 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The trial of a Delaware death row inmate charged with assaulting a prison guard has been postponed while he gets a new attorney.
- Delaware, Maryland regulators challenge power project costs Updated: Aug-31-15 1:22 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware and Maryland utility regulators have filed a formal complaint with federal officials challenging how much their states' energy customers will have to pay for a regional power project involving a New Jersey nuclear power plant.
- Dover car wreck leaves 5 people injured Updated: Aug-30-15 1:04 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Dover police say five people were injured in a car wreck, including three children.
- Dover police officer shoots armed man; injury not serious Updated: Aug-28-15 11:46 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Officers responding to a tip about a man armed with a handgun in downtown Dover shot the 21-year-old after a brief foot chase, authorities said Friday.
- Delaware panel rejects commutation request from 2 killers Updated: Aug-28-15 4:17 am
DOVER, Delaware - The Delaware Board of Pardons has rejected a commutation request from a former death row inmate now serving life in prison for raping and strangling a 92-year-old woman in the home she shared with her invalid husband.
- Dole Food CEO, former top exec ordered to pay $148M Updated: Aug-27-15 4:40 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A Delaware judge on Thursday ordered 92-year-old Dole Food CEO David Murdock and a former top lieutenant to pay $148 million in damages for misleading directors and shareholders in a deal that took the company private in 2013.
- Delaware given 2,000 heroin overdose kits Updated: Aug-27-15 1:31 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Thousands of opioid overdose-reversal drug devices have been donated to Delaware high school nurses, paramedics, police departments and addiction treatment centers.
- Dover base children learn about parent deployments Updated: Aug-26-15 4:47 am
DOVER, Delaware - Dover Air Force Base officials are helping to make the deployment of service men and women a little less stressful and scary for their children.
- Man stabbed by driver after getting ride Updated: Aug-25-15 5:44 pm
CAMDEN, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a man was stabbed by a driver who gave him a ride from Maryland.
- NAACP conducting Delaware government discrimination probe Updated: Aug-25-15 9:04 am
DOVER, Delaware - A coalition of pastors and the NAACP that is investigating accusations of discrimination in state government is beginning to seek testimony at hearings in Kent and Sussex counties.
- Female counselor charged with raping teen client Updated: Aug-24-15 4:31 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Dover police say a local substance abuse counselor has been charged with sexually abusing a 16-year-old boy with whom she worked.
- Delaware authorities seek sex offender who didn't register Updated: Aug-22-15 10:43 am
DOVER, Delaware - The Delaware State Police says it's looking for a Dover man after he failed to register as a sex offender.
- DuPont spinoff Chemours closing Delaware chemical plant Updated: Aug-20-15 3:52 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The Chemours Co. is closing its Delaware titanium dioxide production facility, which employs about 200 workers, the former performance chemicals business spun off from the DuPont Co. said Thursday.
- Charter school under formal state review eyes relocation Updated: Aug-20-15 2:19 am
DOVER, Delaware - State education officials are set to make a final decision regarding the proposed relocation of a New Castle County charter school whose two leaders were fired earlier this year for repeatedly using school credit cards for personal use.
- Man held on 81 charges, including murder Updated: Aug-19-15 6:02 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a man facing 81 charges, including first-degree murder for the slayings of two men during a home invasion in Millsboro, has been arrested in Philadelphia.