- New commanding officer takes over at Dover Air Force Base Updated: Aug-01-15 5:14 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The 512th Airlift Wing based at Dover Air Force Base has a new commanding officer.
- Judge gives lender 60 days to buy former presidential yacht Updated: Jul-31-15 9:52 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Frustrated with years of legal wrangling, a Delaware judge has given a lender 60 days to decide whether to buy the former presidential yacht Sequoia, which lies rotting in a Virginia shipyard.
- Woman charged with whipping daughter with extension cord Updated: Jul-31-15 3:43 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Dover Police have arrested a woman they say whipped her 6-year-old daughter with an extension cord.
- Dover Downs cut twice as many jobs as expected Updated: Jul-31-15 7:01 am
DOVER, Delaware - Dover Downs Hotel and Casino says it eliminated 48 jobs over the last three months - twice the number the company had planned to make.
- Appeals court allows prison lawsuit to continue Updated: Jul-31-15 2:19 am
DOVER, Delaware - A federal appeals court says a Delaware prison inmate can continue to pursue a lawsuit challenging conditions of his confinement.
- Judge refuses dismissal motion in 2007 killing Updated: Jul-30-15 5:50 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A Delaware judge has refused to dismiss charges against a man accused of murder in a 2007 shooting at a mobile home park near Newark.
- Indictments issued in 2 child deaths Updated: Jul-30-15 1:22 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware authorities say two women have been indicted in separate cases involving the deaths of two children in Sussex County.
- Officials: 2,000+ DUI arrests made in Delaware this year Updated: Jul-30-15 12:43 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Officials say over 2,000 people have been arrested in Delaware this year as part of a campaign targeting drunken driving.
- Delmarva Power asking customers to conserve energy Updated: Jul-30-15 4:49 am
DOVER, Delaware - Delmarva Power is asking customers to conserve energy on Thursday as forecasters warn of excessive heat in the mid-Atlantic region.
- AAA Mid-Atlantic concerned about Delaware road deaths Updated: Jul-29-15 4:49 am
DOVER, Delaware - AAA Mid-Atlantic says Delaware drivers need to slow down and pay better attention when behind the wheel.
- Ex-Delaware prosecutor suspended for professional misconduct Updated: Jul-28-15 4:26 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The Delaware Supreme Court has suspended a former veteran prosecutor for professional misconduct in the trial of a man who was sentenced to death for a 2010 drug-related killing outside a Dover bowling alley.
- Dover seeks to attract more young professionals to city Updated: Jul-25-15 9:06 am
DOVER, Delaware - Diane Doyle has a youthful air about her. Whether it is selling lemonade outside of NASCAR races or driving nine miles to get to the post office during Firefly, the 78-year-old is always looking for the positive and fun side of things.
- Bodies of 3 service members escorted from Delaware base Updated: Jul-24-15 9:08 am
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware State Police say officers from around the state escorted the bodies of two Marines and a sailor killed in Chattanooga, Tennessee, last week from Dover Air Force Base.
- Delaware officers escort bodies of 2 Marines from Dover base Updated: Jul-23-15 2:04 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Officers from around Delaware have escorted the bodies of two Marines killed in Tennessee last week from Dover Air Force Base.
- Del. pulls National Guard recruiters from off-base offices Updated: Jul-21-15 4:32 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The Delaware National Guard has pulled its recruiters from three off-base offices after attacks last week on two facilities in Tennessee killed five service members.
- Charter school under formal state review wants to relocate Updated: Jul-20-15 2:19 am
DOVER, Delaware - State education officials are holding a public hearing regarding the proposed relocation of a charter school whose two leaders were fired for repeatedly using school credit cards for personal use.
- Dover police arrest 11 in suspected drug, gun gang Updated: Jul-18-15 4:51 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Dover police say they've arrested 11 suspected members of the Bloods street gang who were operating out of a low-income housing complex in the city.
- Acupuncture helps those with addiction, mental illness Updated: Jul-18-15 9:02 am
DOVER, Delaware - Sometimes it's hard for Sandra Bauer to stop shaking.
- No summary judgment in forced sex suit against ex-official Updated: Jul-17-15 5:57 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A judge has refused to find former Sussex County Councilman Vance Phillips liable in a lawsuit filed by a young woman who claims he sexually abused her.
- Report: Police justified in shooting man pointing pellet gun Updated: Jul-17-15 12:34 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware authorities say two Dover police officers were justified in fatally shooting a mentally disturbed man who pointed a pellet gun at them.
- Ex-girlfriend of Kurt Busch resigns from military charity Updated: Jul-16-15 6:07 pm
DOVER, Delaware - NASCAR driver Kurt Busch's ex-girlfriend has resigned from the military charity that she headed amid an investigation of her finances.
- Markell vetoes bill allowing Delaware students to skip tests Updated: Jul-16-15 1:46 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Gov. Jack Markell has vetoed a bill allowing Delaware's public school students to opt out of standardized tests.
- No dismissal of suit challenging probationer GPS monitoring Updated: Jul-16-15 11:40 am
DOVER, Delaware - A Delaware Chancery Court judge has refused to dismiss a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of a Delaware law that requires GPS monitoring of certain convicted sex offenders on probation.
- Group helping low-income Del. residents stay cool Updated: Jul-15-15 4:19 am
GEORGETOWN, Delaware - A Delaware group is helping low-income residents of Sussex and Kent county stay cool.
- 35-year-old man fatally shot in Dover Updated: Jul-13-15 4:44 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Dover Police say a man was fatally shot on West North Street.