- The Latest: Kansas Democrat rips GOP on schools, LGBT issue Updated: May-27-16 9:41 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - The Latest on the Kansas Supreme Court's ruling on school funding (all times local):
- For first time in 6 years, Kansas map shows no drought Updated: May-21-16 12:49 pm
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - For the first time in nearly six years, Kansas is officially considered drought-free.
- Former guard charged for alleged sexual contact with inmate Updated: May-18-16 12:35 pm
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - A former officer at the Hutchinson Correctional Facility has been charged with having sexual contact with an inmate in the prison's medium-security unit.
- Farmers turn to service that allows them to share machinery Updated: May-17-16 2:33 pm
ST. JOHN, Kansas - For about two months of the year, Stafford County farmer Jordan Hickel would run his pricey combine through wheat fields in June, followed by fall commodities like corn and soybeans.
- 2 in custody in fatal shooting of Garden City man Updated: May-16-16 7:41 am
GARDEN CITY, Kansas - Authorities say two people have been arrested in a fatal western Kansas shooting.
- Kansas governor signs bill aimed at filling patrol vacancies Updated: May-12-16 6:10 pm
SALINA, Kansas - Kansas motorists will pay higher vehicle registration fees starting in July to provide extra funds for the state Highway Patrol to hire additional troopers.
- Split Newton City Commission votes to fire city manager Updated: May-11-16 8:11 am
NEWTON, Kansas - The Newton City Commission has voted to fire the city manager, effective immediately.
- Kansas man sues over wrongful conviction, 15 years in prison Updated: May-10-16 5:53 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A Kansas man who spent 15 years in prison for a rape and murder to which his brother confessed several times, including in suicide notes, filed a federal lawsuit on Tuesday alleging he was framed by investigators, prosecutors and his brother's attorney.