- Eaton to cut 42 jobs at south-central Kansas plant Updated: Apr-28-16 1:28 pm
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Eaton Corp. says it is cutting 30 percent of its jobs at a Hutchinson, Kansas, hydraulics plant, affecting 42 workers.
- Colorado woman killed in western Kansas crash Updated: Apr-23-16 5:27 pm
JOHNSON, Kansas - A 45-year-old Colorado woman has died in a crash in southwestern Kansas.
- Hutchinson couple dies in head-on crash on Kansas 14 Updated: Apr-22-16 12:09 pm
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - A Hutchinson couple has died in a head-on crash on a highway overpass.
- Between 50 and 60 cattle found starved to death in Kansas Updated: Apr-21-16 4:16 pm
OFFERLE, Kansas - Officials are investigating after 50 to 60 cattle were found starved to death in southern Kansas.
- Air pollution advisory issued for western Minnesota Updated: Apr-14-16 4:36 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency has issued an air pollution advisory for parts of Minnesota.
- Stafford High School students train, give away therapy dogs Updated: Apr-14-16 3:38 pm
STAFFORD, Kansas - High school students in Stafford have been training dogs from animal shelters to become service, therapy or companion pets.
- Hutchinson man pleads guilty in jail beating Updated: Apr-13-16 2:09 pm
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - A Kansas jail inmate has pleaded guilty to beating another inmate so severely that the victim had to be flown to a hospital.
- Serial arsonist gets another three-plus years in prison Updated: Apr-12-16 10:52 am
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - A man serving almost six years in prison for setting fires to a vacant Salina motel has been sentenced in another case.
- Police: Hutchinson man fatally stabs wife's dog Updated: Apr-12-16 1:37 am
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - A man has been arrested after Hutchinson police say he fatally stabbed his wife's pit bull for keeping him awake.
- The Latest: Keystone Pipeline to restart after oil leak Updated: Apr-08-16 6:06 pm
FREEMAN, South Dakota - The Latest on an oil leak in South Dakota from the Keystone Pipeline (all times local):
- Hearings to remain open for Kansas teens charged in plot Updated: Apr-07-16 11:41 am
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - A juvenile court judge has ruled that hearings in the cases of two students accused of plotting to attack their Kansas high school will remain open to the public.
- Woman, 81, convicted of threatening animal control officers Updated: Apr-07-16 11:12 am
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - An 81-year-old woman has been convicted of firing a handgun while two animal control officers were trying to capture a dog from her Kansas property.
- Judge grants defense bid for acquittal in manslaughter trial Updated: Apr-06-16 2:16 pm
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - A south-central Kansas judge has abruptly halted trial for a man who had been accused of causing a deadly 2012 wreck, ruling prosecutors failed to sufficiently prove the defendant was impaired at the time.
- Hutchinson landlords protest city rental inspection program Updated: Apr-03-16 12:50 pm
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Several landlords in Hutchinson who registered their rental units under a new city program did so under protest because they believe the program is unconstitutional.