- Suit involving chronic DWI offender settled for $1.5 million Updated: May-04-16 8:33 am
ST. LOUIS - The parents of a suburban St. Louis motorcyclist killed when he crashed into an abandoned SUV on Interstate 270 have settled a lawsuit against the SUV driver, a man now in prison for at least his 10th drunken driving conviction.
- 5 hurt, including 2 officers, after St. Louis fire Updated: May-04-16 8:22 am
ST. LOUIS - Two police officers are among five people injured after fire broke out at a St. Louis home.
- Steen, Backes score twice, Blues rout Stars 6-1 Updated: May-04-16 1:33 am
ST. LOUIS - This time, the St. Louis Blues knew what to do with a two-goal lead. Go for more, more, more.
- Nola leads Phillies to 1-0 win over Cardinals Updated: May-04-16 12:18 am
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis manager Mike Matheny could not have asked for anything more from right-hander Michael Wacha in the Cardinals' 1-0 loss to Philadelphia on Tuesday night.
- Papelbon blows save as Nationals lose to Royals, 7-6 Updated: May-04-16 12:14 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Dusty Baker has seen the Kansas City Royals mount plenty of improbable comebacks in recent years.
- Royals score 3 in ninth in 7-6 comeback win over Nationals Updated: May-04-16 12:09 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - It was hard to tell who'd been slumping more lately: Lorenzo Cain or the Kansas City Royals.
- Nola leads Phillies to 1-0 win over Cardinals Updated: May-03-16 11:54 pm
ST. LOUIS - Ryan Howard still gets psyched up to play in St. Louis.
- Wealthy newcomer grabs US House nod, while Trump, Young win Updated: May-03-16 11:06 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A wealthy political newcomer and a state senator won the Republican primaries for Indiana's two open congressional seats on Tuesday as Donald Trump scored a big victory in the presidential race and Rep. Todd Young captured the GOP's Senate nomination.
- The Latest: Hollingsworth says he'll earn support of voters Updated: May-03-16 10:53 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Latest on Tuesday's Indiana primary election (all times local):
- Another big verdict in talc case against Johnson & Johnson Updated: May-03-16 9:51 pm
ST. LOUIS - Twice in the past three months, juries have awarded tens millions of dollars to ovarian cancer victims who blamed Johnson & Johnson talcum powder for their illness - among the first verdicts in a gathering courtroom assault by law firms that are aggressively recruiting clients through TV ads and the Internet.
- Missouri House advances 'personhood' legislation Updated: May-03-16 8:32 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Missouri measure backers say will protect the unborn and opponents say would ban abortion in the state received initial approval Tuesday in the House.
- Former VA police officer accused of molesting Kansas girls Updated: May-03-16 7:59 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A former police officer for the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Kansas City, Missouri, is accused of sexually abusing two girls in Kansas.
- Mayor: Effort to reconfigure Kansas City airport on hold Updated: May-03-16 6:41 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas City residents will not vote this year on whether to build a new, single-terminal airport because most citizens oppose the idea, Mayor Sly James said Tuesday.
- Chiefs cut safety Wilson, linebacker Gordon to create space Updated: May-03-16 5:55 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs waived safety Jimmy Wilson and linebacker Cameron Gordon on Tuesday as they massaged their roster following the NFL draft and the signing of undrafted free agents.
- Missouri Supreme Court: no tax loophole for doughnut holes Updated: May-03-16 4:33 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri Supreme Court judges have ruled against what some called a tax loophole for doughnut holes.
- Body pulled from river was woman who abandoned baby in NY Updated: May-03-16 4:08 pm
ST. LOUIS - A woman who was charged with abandoning her baby in a Manhattan subway station in 2014 has been found dead in the Mississippi River in St. Louis.
- Despite deal, lawmakers predict voter ID fight to endure Updated: May-03-16 3:28 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The Legislature is poised to tighten Missouri's voter ID requirements, but lawmakers see the issue as far from settled.
- Legislature passes University of Missouri review commission Updated: May-03-16 3:13 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri lawmakers have approved the creation of a commission to review the University of Missouri System's policies and administrative structure.
- Fugitive in Joplin police shooting case in custody in Kansas Updated: May-03-16 2:20 pm
JOPLIN, Missouri - A man who left a Joplin hospital against medical advice after he was wounded by police is jailed in Kansas.
- Legislature overrides Nixon to block home-care wage hike Updated: May-03-16 1:22 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The Missouri Legislature has voted to override the governor and block a wage hike for home-care attendants.
- Historic building in suburban Kansas City collapses Updated: May-03-16 11:38 am
LIBERTY, Missouri - Authorities say a building has partially collapsed on the historic square in the Kansas City suburb of Liberty.
- 2 of 3 defendants plead guilty in death in home invasion Updated: May-03-16 11:12 am
JOPLIN, Missouri - Two Joplin men who were robbing a home when a guest there fatally shot an accomplice have pleaded guilty to second-degree murder.
- Missouri black bear treks 200 miles, surfaces by St. Louis Updated: May-03-16 10:14 am
WARRENTON, Missouri - A black bear briefly trapped by Missouri wildlife experts has trekked about 200 miles across the state over the past two years, managing to cross the Missouri River along the way.
- Springfield man's death after stabbing ruled a homicide Updated: May-03-16 8:40 am
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Police are investigating a Springfield man's death earlier this year as a homicide.
- Suspended Kansas lawyer sentenced for mishandling trust Updated: May-03-16 7:06 am
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - A suspended Kansas City, Kansas, lawyer has been sentenced for misappropriating money from a disabled man's trust fund.