- Police: Man fatally shot near St. Louis' O'Fallon Park Updated: Oct-07-15 6:08 am
ST. LOUIS - Police are investigating after a 41-year-old man was found shot to death near O'Fallon Park in St. Louis.
- Conservation group seeks money for Missouri prairie purchase Updated: Oct-07-15 5:02 am
HARRISONVILLE, Missouri - A conservation group is raising money to pay for unplowed stretch of native prairie on the outskirts of Kansas City.
- New Jersey Devils to retire Martin Brodeur's No. 30 Updated: Oct-07-15 2:59 am
NEWARK, New Jersey - Shortly after Martin Brodeur was selected by the New Jersey Devils with the 20th pick in the 1990 NHL draft, the 18-year-old goaltender was confused.
- Former pastor charged in theft of church funds in Florissant Updated: Oct-07-15 2:05 am
FLORISSANT, Missouri - The former pastor of a Florissant Baptist church is accused of taking more than $20,000 in church funds to pay off a woman with whom he was having an affair.
- Proposed NFL stadium in St. Louis secures naming rights deal Updated: Oct-06-15 10:59 pm
ST. LOUIS - The proposed riverfront stadium in St. Louis has a naming rights deal worth $158 million that hinges on the city having an NFL team when the facility opens.
- US, Japan museums united on Missouri, Yamato battleships Updated: Oct-06-15 10:33 pm
HONOLULU - U.S. and Japanese museums are forming a partnership to preserve and promote the history of the battleship USS Missouri and the Japanese battleship Yamato.
- Rams LB Ogletree has surgery, could return this season Updated: Oct-06-15 9:08 pm
ST. LOUIS - Rams linebacker Alec Ogletree underwent surgery to repair his fractured right fibula on Tuesday, but coach Jeff Fisher said the team will wait to decide whether to make a roster move with him.
- Louisville campus police reviewing escort allegations Updated: Oct-06-15 7:19 pm
Louisville campus police now say they are reviewing allegations that a former men's basketball staffer hired escorts to dance and have sex with recruits and players in a dormitory.
- Atlanta man sentenced in homeless check cashing scheme Updated: Oct-06-15 7:14 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - An Atlanta man has been sentenced to 12 years in prison in a gang scheme that used homeless people to cash counterfeit checks.
- Blues name DiMaio director of player personnel Updated: Oct-06-15 6:50 pm
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues have promoted Rob DiMaio to director of player personnel.
- Disaster plan developed in case fire reaches nuclear waste Updated: Oct-06-15 6:15 pm
ST. LOUIS - Beneath the surface of a St. Louis-area landfill lurk two things that should never meet: a slow-burning fire and a cache of Cold War-era nuclear waste, separated by no more than 1,200 feet.
- Rams rise in AP power rankings; Pats, Pack, Broncos 1-2-3 Updated: Oct-06-15 5:49 pm
- 'Castle doctrine' protects Missouri man in 2 killings Updated: Oct-06-15 3:58 pm
ROBERTSVILLE, Missouri - A Missouri man who twice has killed intruders at a rural home this year has been protected by the state's "castle doctrine" in both cases.
- Judge mulls suit's bid to block St. Louis minimum wage boost Updated: Oct-06-15 3:33 pm
ST. LOUIS - A judge on Tuesday began weighing a business-backed lawsuit that seeks to stop St. Louis from incrementally raising its minimum wage, ultimately deciding whether it's legal for the city to have a wage higher than what the state commands.
- EPA finds hazardous waste violations at Missouri-Kansas City Updated: Oct-06-15 3:26 pm
LENEXA, Kansas - The University of Missouri-Kansas City will pay a $23,679 civil penalty for violating federal regulations involving the storage and handling of hazardous waste.
- Royals to give Ventura start in Game 1 of ALDS Updated: Oct-06-15 3:06 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Royals will start hard-throwing youngster Yordano Ventura in Game 1 of the AL Division Series, regardless of whether Kansas City plays the Yankees or Astros on Thursday night.
- Royals head into postseason with newfound expectations Updated: Oct-06-15 2:59 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Royals were just happy to be invited to the party last year, ending a 29-year postseason drought before squeaking through a dramatic wild-card game against the Athletics.
- 2 charged after police chase results in 2 crashes Updated: Oct-06-15 2:39 pm
MARYLAND HEIGHTS, Missouri - Two men are facing charges for allegedly robbing a suburban St. Louis business and leading police on a chase that ended in two crashes.
- Police: Partially-clothed intruder found sleeping in home Updated: Oct-06-15 2:39 pm
WENTZVILLE, Missouri - A 53-year-old man has been charged with burglary and harassment after he was found asleep in an empty bedroom of someone else's Missouri home.
- Police: Teen killed after crawling under school bus Updated: Oct-06-15 2:20 pm
ST. LOUIS - An 18-year-old St. Louis man is dead crawling under a school bus and being run over.
- Green-Beckham back with Titans after arrest in Missouri Updated: Oct-06-15 1:40 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Titans wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham is back at work after being arrested last week on a warrant for an unpaid speeding ticket in Missouri during Tennessee's bye week.
- Missouri company faces federal lawsuit over slur allegations Updated: Oct-06-15 12:16 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A federal agency has filed a lawsuit against a Missouri hotel management company over allegations that some of the company's black employees were subjected to racial slurs.
- Bid awarded for Greek housing project at SEMO Updated: Oct-06-15 8:52 am
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Regents at Southeast Missouri State University have approved awarding a $7.7 million contract for first-phase construction of a Greek housing project.
- 1 dead after vehicles crash in St. Louis; building also hit Updated: Oct-06-15 8:30 am
ST. LOUIS - One person is dead after two cars crashed in south St. Louis, with one of them slamming into a fire hydrant and a building.
- Missouri man who escaped jail sentenced to 15 years for rape Updated: Oct-06-15 7:48 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A 25-year-old man who escaped a Missouri jail cell has been sentenced to 15 years for rape.