- Neuer, Mueller, Kroos left out of Germany squad Updated: May-26-15 1:42 pm
FRANKFURT, Germany - Goalkeeper Manuel Neuer, forward Thomas Mueller and midfielder Toni Kroos have been left out of Germany's squad for the upcoming friendly against the United States and the European Championship qualifier against Gibraltar.
- Bayern celebrates Bundesliga titles in front of 15,000 fans Updated: May-24-15 12:47 pm
MUNICH - Around 15,000 Bayern Munich fans gathered to see the club's men's and women's teams present their Bundesliga trophies from the city's town hall balcony on Sunday.
- Vienna's gay-themed traffic signals to stay permanently Updated: May-19-15 11:34 am
VIENNA - Vienna's gay-themed pedestrian traffic lights are here to stay.
- Matisse work from art trove returned to owner's heirs Updated: May-15-15 7:31 am
BERLIN - A Matisse painting that was looted by the Nazis and became part of a German collector's long-hidden trove was handed over on Friday to the heirs of a Jewish art dealer.
- Barcelona advances to 1st Champions League final since 2011 Updated: May-12-15 7:24 pm
MUNICH - After the final whistle, Pep Guardiola and Luis Enrique embraced: the coach who led Barcelona to 14 titles from 2008-12 and the successor who hopes to win his first three in the next month.
- Barcelona reaches CL final despite 3-2 loss at Bayern Updated: May-12-15 6:24 pm
MUNICH - Neymar scored two goals and Barcelona did enough to advance to the Champions League final despite losing the second leg of its semifinal 3-2 to Bayern Munich on Tuesday.
- Column: Pep Guardiola, too clever for his own good? Updated: May-07-15 9:29 am
PARIS - There is such a thing as being too clever for your own good.
- Messi leads Barcelona over Bayern 3-0 in Champions semis Updated: May-06-15 6:51 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Pep Guardiola had seen Lionel Messi scoring spectacular goals after dazzling runs many times before. Only now, Messi was doing it against Guardiola's team.
- Messi nets 2, Barca beats Guardiola's Bayern 3-0 in CL semi Updated: May-06-15 4:48 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Lionel Messi scored two outstanding goals and set up Neymar to add another in injury time as Barcelona handed Bayern Munich and former coach Pep Guardiola a 3-0 defeat in the first leg of their Champions League semifinal on Wednesday.
- Murray wins BMW Open for 1st clay-court title Updated: May-04-15 9:11 am
MUNICH - Andy Murray won his first clay-court title on Monday when he overcame Philipp Kohlschreiber 7-6 (4), 5-7, 7-6 (4) in the rain-delayed final of the BMW Open.