- Marco Reus out of Euro 2016, Schweinsteiger in Germany squad Updated: May-31-16 7:48 am
BERLIN - Borussia Dortmund midfielder Marco Reus was dropped from Germany's European Championship squad on Tuesday, and captain Bastian Schweinsteiger made the final cut despite injury.
- Brazil's Dunga names Kaka to replace injured Douglas Costa Updated: May-27-16 4:36 pm
RIO DE JANEIRO - Brazil coach Dunga has called up Orlando City midfielder Kaka to replace Bayern Munich's Douglas Costa, who is out of the Copa America Centenario with an injured left thigh.
- Ancelotti hoping for some stability at Bayern Munich Updated: May-26-16 9:58 am
LONDON - Carlo Ancelotti's next managerial assignment soon begins at Bayern Munich, and he still hasn't mastered German.
- Bayern beats Dortmund 4-3 on penalties to win German Cup Updated: May-21-16 6:05 pm
BERLIN - Bayern Munich defeated Borussia Dortmund 4-3 on penalties in the German Cup final on Saturday to seal its 11th domestic double and give coach Pep Guardiola a winning send-off.
- Pep Guardiola leaves Munich showered in beer and praise Updated: May-14-16 5:53 pm
BERLIN - Pep Guardiola was showered with beer and praise during Bundesliga title celebrations following his last home game as Bayern Munich coach on Saturday.
- Court: Right-wing party can meet in pub where Hitler spoke Updated: May-12-16 1:42 pm
FRANKFURT, Germany - A court in Munich has ruled that the tavern where Adolf Hitler gave his first public speech must permit a right-wing party to hold an event.
- Austria squad contains no new names, 15 Bundesliga players Updated: May-12-16 6:39 am
VIENNA - Austria coach Marcel Koller announced no new names Thursday in his preliminary 24-man squad for next month's European Championship.
- The Latest: German stabbing suspect may have taken drugs Updated: May-10-16 9:49 am
BERLIN - The Latest on a knife attack at a German train station (all times local):
- Bayern starts rebuilding squad with 2 new arrivals Updated: May-10-16 8:55 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - Bayern Munich has started to rebuild its squad as coach Pep Guardiola prepares to leave after three seasons.
- Benfica sells teenager Sanches to Bayern for $40 million Updated: May-10-16 7:48 am
LISBON, Portugal - Benfica is selling 18-year-old midfielder Renato Sanches to Bayern Munich for 35 million euros ($40 million), with the Bundesliga champion possibly spending an additional 45 million euros depending on performances.
- Dortmund captain Mats Hummels to join Bayern Munich Updated: May-10-16 6:53 am
- Atletico Madrid reaches Champions League final on away goals Updated: May-03-16 6:26 pm
MUNICH - A goal from Antoine Griezmann sent Atletico Madrid to the Champions League final for the second time in three seasons despite a 2-1 defeat at Bayern Munich on Tuesday.