- Prison guards accuse of smuggling drugs, phones to inmates Updated: May-26-16 5:33 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Federal prosecutors have charged two Delaware prison guards with smuggling drugs and cellphones to inmates at the maximum security prison in Smyrna in return for bribes.
- Man robs New Castle bank Updated: May-26-16 3:52 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for a man who robbed a New Castle bank.
- Judge tells Verizon unions strike violence is unacceptable Updated: May-26-16 12:46 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A Delaware judge on Thursday declined Verizon's request to hold two union locals in contempt after striking workers damaged the vehicles of non-union replacement workers on Interstate 95.
- Delaware National Guard HQ to unveil Beau Biden signs Updated: May-26-16 11:22 am
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - The Delaware National Guard will unveil new signs naming its headquarters after former state attorney general and National Guard Major Beau Biden.
- Restaurant employee shot after attempted robbery Updated: May-26-16 9:25 am
CLAYMONT, Delaware - Officials say an employee of a Claymont Chinese restaurant was shot after a man attempted to rob the business.
- Judge says dismissal of beekeeper's lawsuit won't fly Updated: May-26-16 4:34 am
DOVER, Delaware - A judge has refused to dismiss a lawsuit filed by a beekeeper who became allergic to bee venom after being stung hundreds of times while responding to a tractor-trailer accident.
- Legislature's finance committee begins budget mark-up Updated: May-25-16 5:45 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Legislative budget writers are staring down a significant hole as they begin work on a new spending plan.
- Man found dead in Delaware Water Gap creek identified Updated: May-25-16 2:58 pm
MILFORD, Pennsylvania - Authorities have identified the body of a man found in a creek in Pennsylvania's Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area.
- Bayhealth breaks ground on 165-acre Milford campus Updated: May-25-16 12:35 pm
MILFORD, Delaware - The construction of Bayhealth's new, $300 million health campus in Milford has officially begun.
- Delaware's beach bus to kick off its summer season on Friday Updated: May-25-16 9:57 am
REHOBOTH BEACH, Delaware - The weekend express bus service that takes Delawareans to Rehoboth from New Castle and Kent counties is set to launch, marking the beginning of the Delaware Beaches summer tourism season.
- Delaware schools to expand of language immersion classes Updated: May-25-16 4:36 am
DOVER, Delaware - State officials are announcing plans to expand the number of public schools in Delaware offering language immersion programs.
- Judge tosses Rite Aid complaint in HIV drug disclosure suit Updated: May-24-16 5:37 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A judge says Rite Aid cannot blame a man who learned of his son's HIV infection when the pharmacy told him about his son's prescriptions.
- Notre Dame assistant Ingelsby to lead Delaware men's hoops Updated: May-24-16 5:08 pm
NEWARK, Delaware - The University of Delaware has hired Notre Dame assistant Martin Ingelsby as its new men's baskeball coach.
- Smaller cities across US opening high-tech crime centers Updated: May-24-16 4:26 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Michelle Plante scoured a surveillance video for clues, trying to identify the man seen shooting at someone in a Hartford playground recently in broad daylight. Luckily, no children were there, and the man fled into a nearby house after missing his target.
- State officials to distribute Zika prevention kits Updated: May-24-16 10:20 am
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware state officials will begin distributing Zika prevention kits to pregnant women.
- Court nixes appeal from ex-mayor in child sex abuse case Updated: May-24-16 5:03 am
DOVER, Delaware - The Delaware Supreme Court has rejected an appeal from a former New Jersey mayor serving 25 years in prison for repeatedly raping and molesting a young girl at his Delaware home.
- Delaware revenue picture dims ahead of budget markup Updated: May-23-16 5:58 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Lawmakers who meet this week to begin marking up Gov. Jack Markell's proposed $4 billion budget for the fiscal year starting July 1 have almost $36 million less to work with than they did last month.
- $500,000 fix for $5 million bridge built 6 inches too low Updated: May-23-16 5:35 pm
NEWPORT, Delaware - A fix costing nearly half a million dollars will finally begin this summer on a $5 million bridge that was built six inches too low.
- Bomb threats called in to 4 Delaware schools Updated: May-23-16 4:55 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say bomb threats were called into to four schools.
- DuPont spinoff Chemours wins almost $8M in taxpayer money Updated: May-23-16 3:13 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - A state panel on Monday approved almost $8 million in taxpayer money for the Chemours Co., a financially struggling chemicals business spun off from the DuPont Co. The company has not decided whether it will stay in Delaware, however.
- Prostitute gets 20 years in prison in child's beating death Updated: May-23-16 6:57 am
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - A prostitute who admitted to beating her 4-year-old daughter to death in a Delaware motel room has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.
- Some forced to leave Delaware for drug addiction treatment Updated: May-22-16 4:23 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Some Delaware residents are going elsewhere to fight drug addictions due to a lack of services in the state.
- Man found critically injured in his parked car dies Updated: May-20-16 2:59 pm
SMYRNA, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a man found critically injured in his car in Smyrna has died.
- University of Delaware announces plan to increase diversity Updated: May-20-16 11:58 am
NEWARK, Delaware - The University of Delaware has announced a commitment to recruiting more diverse students and faculty from under-represented backgrounds.
- High school freshman fatally shot in Wilmington Updated: May-20-16 11:41 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A 15-year-old Delaware high school student has been fatally shot, the second student at his school to die in recent weeks.