- 3 charged with murder in shooting at Port Mahon Pier Updated: May-04-16 8:43 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware State Police have charged three people in the shooting death of a man whose body was found on the Port Mahon Pier in Dover.
- Justices weigh ruling on confinement of ex-death row inmate Updated: May-04-16 5:17 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware's Supreme Court is weighing whether to overturn a judge's order transferring a former death row inmate who is awaiting retrial from maximum security to the general prison population.
- Delaware man pleads guilty to dealing heroin, meth Updated: May-04-16 4:24 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A man from Bear has pleaded guilty to obtaining heroin and meth from Mexico and selling the drugs in Delaware.
- Police: Wanted man found hiding in attic of Dover home Updated: May-04-16 10:31 am
DOVER, Delaware - A man wanted on gun charges has been arrested after police say he was found hiding in the attic of a home in Dover.
- Delaware lawmakers eye shorter terms for local school boards Updated: May-04-16 4:52 am
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware lawmakers are considering legislation to shorten the terms of local school board members.
- Local probes end in police shooting of man in wheelchair Updated: May-03-16 7:21 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Wilmington police have finished criminal and internal investigations into the fatal police shooting of a black man in a wheelchair, local officials said Tuesday, days after city attorneys asked a federal judge to dismiss a lawsuit filed by the man's family.
- 2 arrested after home invasion in Dover Updated: May-03-16 4:24 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Dover Police have arrested two men they say invaded a home and stole money and prescription medication.
- Republicans seek to yank police funding offer to Wilmington Updated: May-03-16 4:04 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Republican lawmakers are seeking to rescind more than $1.5 million in bank settlement money offered to city of Wilmington by legislative budget writers to help fight crime because of the city's refusal to abide by conditions attached to the offer.
- Delaware bill encourages transit-friendly communities Updated: May-03-16 6:37 am
DOVER, Delaware - The state House is set to vote on a bill aimed at encouraging local governments in Delaware to create more transit-friendly communities.
- Police: Woman arrested; called man's phone over 300 times Updated: May-02-16 1:17 pm
MILFORD, Delaware - A Delaware woman has been charged with harassment after police say she called a man's cellphone more than 300 times in one day.
- Hundreds attend memorial service for girl killed in school Updated: May-02-16 8:23 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Friends and loved ones gathered to pay tribute to a Wilmington teenager who died after being attacked inside a bathroom in her own school.
- State police investigating home invasion in Magnolia Updated: May-01-16 4:27 pm
MAGNOLIA, Delaware - Delaware State Police are investigating after they say two men broke into a Magnolia home and demanded money and drugs.
- New Castle County police, community bond over fishing Updated: May-01-16 1:05 pm
GLASGOW, Delaware - New Castle County police officers and members of the community have celebrated the opening of the Glasgow Park Fishing Pond.
- Wilmington Fire Department tries to reduce overtime costs Updated: May-01-16 12:43 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington is grappling with soaring costs of firefighter overtime pay.
- Delaware Republicans pick delegates to national convention Updated: Apr-30-16 3:00 pm
DEWEY BEACH, Delaware - Delaware Republicans on Saturday overwhelmingly approved the state party's slate of delegates to the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, where they are obligated to support billionaire businessman and Delaware primary winner Donald Trump on the first ballot.
- Former U. Delaware athlete to compete in Olympics Updated: Apr-30-16 11:01 am
NEWARK, Delaware - A former University of Delaware athlete will be competing in this summer's Olympic Games.
- University of Delaware welcomes 53 new spring lambs Updated: Apr-30-16 9:01 am
NEWARK, Delaware - Larry Armstrong has been around lambs his entire life, but it still doesn't get any easier prepping them for market, emotionally and physically.
- Former business partner guilty in Wilmington double homicide Updated: Apr-29-16 4:34 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A Wilmington man has been convicted of the murder-for-hire killings of his business partner and the partner's wife.
- Dogfish Head's annual Analog-A-Go-Go festival relocating Updated: Apr-29-16 1:32 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - One of Delaware's major music festivals is moving to New Castle County.
- Students upset over school paper's racially charged cartoon Updated: Apr-29-16 12:08 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Students at Wesley College in Delaware have expressed outrage over two racially charged cartoons that appeared in the student newspaper last week.
- Wilmington police adopting state recommendations Updated: Apr-29-16 10:02 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington's police chief says his department is adopting many of the changes proposed in a state commission's evaluation, including constructing a real-time crime center that is expected to be operational by next month.
- Officials: 600 Delaware babies to be born addicted this year Updated: Apr-29-16 8:32 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The secretary of Delaware's Children's Department has announced that the number of babies born addicted to drugs or alcohol in the state is expected to nearly double by the end of the year.
- Jill Biden to host USS Delaware construction ceremony Updated: Apr-28-16 1:33 pm
NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia - Jill Biden will host a celebration in Virginia this weekend to honor the start of construction on the future USS Delaware submarine.
- Jill Biden to host USS Delaware construction ceremony Updated: Apr-28-16 12:13 pm
NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia - Jill Biden, the wife of Vice President Joe Biden and the daughter of a sailor, will celebrate the start of construction this weekend in Virginia of the future USS Delaware.
- Wilmington police, fire departments' overtime costs top $3M Updated: Apr-28-16 9:22 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington City Council members are frustrated that the Wilmington police and fire departments' overtime costs are more than $800,000 over budget with three months left to go in the fiscal year.