- Fire forces evacuation of Delaware's Legislative Hall Updated: Oct-07-15 4:29 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A smoky fire forced the evacuation of Legislative Hall, Delaware's capitol. Two first responders suffered injuries.
- Gunman robs Wilmington store Updated: Oct-07-15 2:24 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for a man who robbed a Wilmington store at gunpoint.
- Delaware Supreme Courts hears appeal in barbershop killings Updated: Oct-07-15 1:48 pm
DOVER, Delaware - An attorney for a Delaware death-row inmate is arguing he received ineffective counsel while on trial for killing a boy and a man at a barbershop.
- Most crops in Delaware, Maryland survive nor'easter Updated: Oct-07-15 1:34 pm
LAUREL, Delaware - Farmers on Maryland's Eastern Shore and in Delaware say most crops survived last week's heavy rainfall.
- Popular Wilmington riverboat restaurant to close this week Updated: Oct-07-15 9:24 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A popular Wilmington cruise that serves all-you-can-eat crab dinners and drinks will halt operations this week.
- Sentencing for businessman in Wilmington Trust fraud case Updated: Oct-06-15 3:16 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A Dover businessman is facing sentencing after pleading guilty to conspiracy in an ongoing investigation into the lending practices and collapse of Wilmington Trust bank.
- Gas station clerk chases away armed robber Updated: Oct-05-15 8:55 pm
ELLENDALE, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a gas station clerk forced an armed robber to flee empty-handed after he chased him out of the store.
- DuPont CEO Kullman steps down, company lowers guidance Updated: Oct-05-15 8:48 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The DuPont Co. on Monday announced that CEO and Chairwoman Ellen Kullman, who earlier this year fought off a bruising challenge from a major activist investor, will retire at the end of next week.
- Driver charged with DUI after hitting police car, SUV Updated: Oct-05-15 8:30 pm
LEWES, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a driver has been charged with DUI and vehicular assault after hitting a Jeep, causing it to overturn several times.
- 6-year-old girl shot in the knee in Wilmington Updated: Oct-05-15 8:06 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police say a 6-year-old girl was shot in the knee.
- The Latest: Mid-Atlantic recovers from nor'easter Updated: Oct-05-15 4:39 pm
The latest on flooding and impacts of a nor'easter that moved through the region.
- Guilty plea in decade-old child sex abuse case Updated: Oct-05-15 4:26 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A convicted sex offender who recently finished a 10-year prison sentence in Maryland for sexually abusing two young boys has pleaded guilty to related charges in Delaware.
- Driver killed when car hits metal pole, turns onto roof Updated: Oct-05-15 3:21 pm
CLAYMONT, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a Philadelphia man was killed when the car he was driving hit a traffic light pole and turned onto its roof in Claymont.
- Harvick dominates in must-win race to advance in Chase Updated: Oct-05-15 8:09 am
DOVER, Delaware - Kevin Harvick dominated a race he had to win to advance to the second round of NASCAR's playoffs, while six-time champion Jimmie Johnson was a stunning elimination from contention.
- Delaware State University optics lab on laser-cutting edge Updated: Oct-03-15 9:05 am
DOVER, Delaware - Let's say you want to see whether conditions on the planet Mars are ripe for life.
- 3 MLB games postponed as Atlantic faces rain and wind Updated: Oct-02-15 11:01 pm
NEW YORK - Three major league baseball games were postponed Friday as the East Coast faced steady rain with Hurricane Joaquin swirling in the Atlantic.
- Man charged with 7th DUI; allegedly hit parked school bus Updated: Oct-02-15 8:36 pm
NEWARK, Delaware - Delaware State Police have charged a Wilmington man with his seventh DUI after officer say he was found passed out in his car after hitting a parked school bus.
- Bowyer lands ride with HScott before replacing Tony Stewart Updated: Oct-02-15 4:15 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Clint Bowyer hopes his one-year pit stop at HScott Motorsports is more than just a footnote on his career.
- Fired medical examiner sentenced to probation for misconduct Updated: Oct-02-15 4:15 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware's former chief medical examiner has been sentenced to 11 months probation and 500 hours community service for misusing state resources in running a private consulting business.
- Dover shooting death ruled a homicide Updated: Oct-02-15 3:57 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Dover Police say the shooting death of a man found in a car is a homicide.
- Police say 1 killed in multi-vehicle crash in Wilmington Updated: Oct-02-15 12:37 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Authorities say one person has been killed in a multi-vehicle crash in Wilmington.
- Veteran driver Sadler signs with Earnhardt for Xfinity ride Updated: Oct-02-15 11:28 am
DOVER, Delaware - Elliott Sadler will drive for JR Motorsports in the Xfinity Series in 2016.
- Dover man charged with shooting mother, mother's boyfriend Updated: Oct-02-15 7:52 am
DOVER, Delaware - A Dover man has been charged with attempted murder after police say he shot his mother and her boyfriend.
- Pedestrian dies after being struck by 2 vehicles Updated: Oct-01-15 8:48 pm
FARMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a pedestrian died after being struck by two vehicles, one of which left the scene without stopping.
- Report: $11 million in questionable Medicaid payments Updated: Oct-01-15 4:18 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A long-delayed pilot study of Delaware's Medicaid program has identified more than $11 million in possible waste, fraud and abuse.