- Fire that destroyed restaurant, bar ruled arson Updated: Aug-04-15 4:13 pm
SELBYVILLE, Delaware - The State Fire Marshal's office says a fire that destroyed a Selbyville restaurant and bar was arson.
- Bicyclist dies of injuries in crash with another bike Updated: Aug-04-15 2:38 pm
ELSMERE, Delaware - Elsmere police say a man injured when his bicycle collided with another has died.
- Delaware transportation officials eye six-year plan Updated: Aug-04-15 12:43 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware transportation officials are seeking public comment on a proposed update for road projects over the next six years.
- 4 employees charged with stealing brass urns from cemetery Updated: Aug-03-15 8:16 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware State Police have charged four cemetery employees with stealing headstone urns and selling them for scrap.
- Police officer breaks finger in struggle with suspect Updated: Aug-03-15 4:53 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police say an officer was injured during a struggle with a suspect.
- 3 hurt when car hits 3 vehicles in Seaford Updated: Aug-03-15 3:44 pm
SEAFORD, Delaware - Delaware State Police say three people were hurt when a car struck three vehicles, one after becoming airborne.
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in Wilmington Updated: Aug-03-15 2:50 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police say two men were shot in separate incidents in Wilmington.
- Fire and Ice: Ghost Pepper Ice Cream so hot, waiver required Updated: Aug-03-15 12:20 pm
REHOBOTH BEACH, Delaware - Tasting Ghost Pepper Ice Cream, an extreme flavor so scary hot customers need to sign a waiver before eating it, seldom has a happy ending.
- Confederate flag rally draws dozens in southern Delaware Updated: Aug-03-15 7:03 am
DELMAR, Delaware - Dozens of Confederate flag supporters held a rally Saturday as they drove to the Delaware Confederate veterans monument in Georgetown.
- New law targets unpaid traffic fines Updated: Aug-03-15 4:38 am
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Gov. Jack Markell is set to sign legislation targeting the driving privileges of motorists with unpaid traffic fines.
- Del. troopers investigating fatal crash near Odessa Updated: Aug-02-15 3:36 pm
ODESSA, Delaware - Delaware State Police are investigating a fatal crash involving a motorcycle in Odessa.
- New commanding officer takes over at Dover Air Force Base Updated: Aug-01-15 5:14 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The 512th Airlift Wing based at Dover Air Force Base has a new commanding officer.
- Verizon workers plan rallies with contract set to expire Updated: Aug-01-15 1:49 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Verizon workers in Delaware are planning rallies as their labor contract with the telecommunications giant is set to expire.
- Judge gives lender 60 days to buy former presidential yacht Updated: Jul-31-15 9:52 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Frustrated with years of legal wrangling, a Delaware judge has given a lender 60 days to decide whether to buy the former presidential yacht Sequoia, which lies rotting in a Virginia shipyard.
- Man accused in fatal Wilmington shooting arrested Updated: Jul-31-15 8:10 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police say a man suspected in the fatal shooting of another man has been arrested in New York City.
- Woman charged with whipping daughter with extension cord Updated: Jul-31-15 3:43 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Dover Police have arrested a woman they say whipped her 6-year-old daughter with an extension cord.
- New Castle County police begin body camera pilot program Updated: Jul-31-15 10:41 am
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Police in New Castle County have started to wear body cameras as part of a pilot program expected to expand throughout the department.
- Dover Downs cut twice as many jobs as expected Updated: Jul-31-15 7:01 am
DOVER, Delaware - Dover Downs Hotel and Casino says it eliminated 48 jobs over the last three months - twice the number the company had planned to make.
- Appeals court allows prison lawsuit to continue Updated: Jul-31-15 2:19 am
DOVER, Delaware - A federal appeals court says a Delaware prison inmate can continue to pursue a lawsuit challenging conditions of his confinement.
- Judge refuses dismissal motion in 2007 killing Updated: Jul-30-15 5:50 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A Delaware judge has refused to dismiss charges against a man accused of murder in a 2007 shooting at a mobile home park near Newark.
- Man charged with attempted murder in robbery shooting Updated: Jul-30-15 2:32 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a man has been charged with attempted murder after a gas station clerk was shot during a robbery.
- Indictments issued in 2 child deaths Updated: Jul-30-15 1:22 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Delaware authorities say two women have been indicted in separate cases involving the deaths of two children in Sussex County.
- Officials: 2,000+ DUI arrests made in Delaware this year Updated: Jul-30-15 12:43 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Officials say over 2,000 people have been arrested in Delaware this year as part of a campaign targeting drunken driving.
- The Music School of Delaware receives $750K donation Updated: Jul-30-15 6:46 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The Music School of Delaware has received a $750,000 donation, the largest in the school's history.
- Delmarva Power asking customers to conserve energy Updated: Jul-30-15 4:49 am
DOVER, Delaware - Delmarva Power is asking customers to conserve energy on Thursday as forecasters warn of excessive heat in the mid-Atlantic region.