- Del. police: 2-year-old shot in leg by father Updated: Aug-30-15 1:46 pm
OCEAN VIEW, Delaware - Delaware State Police are investigating a shooting that occurred in a family residence and left a 2-year-old injured.
- Dover car wreck leaves 5 people injured Updated: Aug-30-15 1:04 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Dover police say five people were injured in a car wreck, including three children.
- Wilmington police investigate shooting Updated: Aug-30-15 11:35 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition.
- Biden makes surprise visit to Delaware Democrats' gathering Updated: Aug-29-15 7:19 pm
LEWES, Delaware - Vice President Joe Biden made a surprise visit to the Sussex County Democrats' Jamboree in his home state.
- Seaford man arrested for attempted murder in throat slashing Updated: Aug-29-15 5:47 pm
BRIDGEVILLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a Seaford man is charged with attempted murder for slashing his girlfriend's throat.
- Delaware police charge teenager with impersonating officer Updated: Aug-29-15 1:40 pm
SMYRNA, Delaware - Delaware State Police have charged a teenager from Smyrna with impersonating a police officer after he attempted to pull over a female driver with his car.
- Wilmington police kill loose, aggressive pit bull dog Updated: Aug-29-15 12:28 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington police say two officers shot and killed an aggressive pit bull that was on the loose.
- Dover police officer shoots armed man; injury not serious Updated: Aug-28-15 11:46 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Officers responding to a tip about a man armed with a handgun in downtown Dover shot the 21-year-old after a brief foot chase, authorities said Friday.
- Uber drivers in Delaware told to get business licenses Updated: Aug-28-15 8:58 am
DEWEY BEACH, Delaware - Officials in numerous Delaware cities have asked drivers who use the ride-hailing app Uber to obtain business licenses.
- Delaware panel rejects commutation request from 2 killers Updated: Aug-28-15 4:17 am
DOVER, Delaware - The Delaware Board of Pardons has rejected a commutation request from a former death row inmate now serving life in prison for raping and strangling a 92-year-old woman in the home she shared with her invalid husband.
- Delaware lawmakers eye budget vote procedures Updated: Aug-27-15 6:02 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Democratic leaders of the legislature's budget-writing committee don't seem interested in changing voting requirements for passage of the state's annual spending plan.
- Dole Food CEO, former top exec ordered to pay $148M Updated: Aug-27-15 4:40 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A Delaware judge on Thursday ordered 92-year-old Dole Food CEO David Murdock and a former top lieutenant to pay $148 million in damages for misleading directors and shareholders in a deal that took the company private in 2013.
- Woman struck, killed after jumping from truck Updated: Aug-27-15 3:15 pm
SMYRNA, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a woman who jumped from a truck her husband was driving was struck and killed by the vehicle.
- Delaware given 2,000 heroin overdose kits Updated: Aug-27-15 1:31 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Thousands of opioid overdose-reversal drug devices have been donated to Delaware high school nurses, paramedics, police departments and addiction treatment centers.
- Man sentenced to 3 years for straw purchases of handguns Updated: Aug-26-15 8:11 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A Newark man has been sentenced to 3 years in prison for making what prosecutors say were straw purchases of five semi-automatic pistols for his heroin suppliers.
- Tentative settlement in dispute over RadioShack gift cards Updated: Aug-26-15 3:28 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The old adage about looking a gift horse in the mouth may have a corollary regarding gift cards issued by retailers: Use it or lose it.
- Detectives: Delaware woman tried to hire hit man Updated: Aug-26-15 9:43 am
DELMAR, Maryland - A Delaware woman has been accused of trying to hire a hit man to kill her brother-in-law.
- Dover base children learn about parent deployments Updated: Aug-26-15 4:47 am
DOVER, Delaware - Dover Air Force Base officials are helping to make the deployment of service men and women a little less stressful and scary for their children.
- Man stabbed by driver after getting ride Updated: Aug-25-15 5:44 pm
CAMDEN, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a man was stabbed by a driver who gave him a ride from Maryland.
- Police: Man found fatally shot in Hockessin parking lot Updated: Aug-25-15 5:31 pm
HOCKESSIN, Delaware - New Castle County police say a man found dead in a car in a Hockessin nursing home parking lot had been shot in his upper torso.
- Gunman flees empty-handed after trying to rob store Updated: Aug-25-15 2:18 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for a man who tried to rob a Wilmington store.
- NAACP conducting Delaware government discrimination probe Updated: Aug-25-15 9:04 am
DOVER, Delaware - A coalition of pastors and the NAACP that is investigating accusations of discrimination in state government is beginning to seek testimony at hearings in Kent and Sussex counties.
- Authorities: SUV crashes into home after fleeing from police Updated: Aug-25-15 7:52 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Authorities say a sport utility vehicle crashed into a house in Wilmington after fleeing from police.
- Female counselor charged with raping teen client Updated: Aug-24-15 4:31 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Dover police say a local substance abuse counselor has been charged with sexually abusing a 16-year-old boy with whom she worked.
- Police probe man's fatal jump after fleeing highway crash Updated: Aug-24-15 12:49 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police are investigating the death of a Philadelphia man who ran from the scene of a crash on Interstate 495 north of Wilmington and jumped from the highway onto an offramp.