- US Geological Survey records small earthquake in W. Kentucky Updated: May-01-16 3:31 am
LA CENTER, Kentucky - The U.S. Geological Survey reports a small earthquake in western Kentucky.
- Winners announced in 2016 KAPB contest Updated: Apr-30-16 9:31 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Winners of the Kentucky Associated Press Broadcasters contest were announced April 30 in Louisville. The KAPB awards recognize outstanding performance in broadcast journalism. The KAPB college competition recognizes outstanding performance in college broadcast journalism.
- Champion Homes to bring up to 150 jobs to Marshall County Updated: Apr-29-16 10:20 am
BENTON, Kentucky - Champion Home Builders Inc. will bring up to 150 jobs to Marshall County after deciding to invest $6.3 million in a production facility in Benton.
- QuiltWeek returns to Paducah; Expected to attract 30K people Updated: Apr-18-16 2:53 pm
PADUCAH, Kentucky - About 30,000 people are expected to visit Paducah for the American Quilter's Society's annual quilt show and contest.
- 2017 solar eclipse to draw crowds in Paducah, Hopkinsville Updated: Apr-17-16 11:02 am
PADUCAH, Kentucky - As tourists from across the globe prepare to snag the best spot for the 2017 solar eclipse, local officials from Carbondale to Hopkinsville are planning for their arrival.
- Police: Convicted sex offender arrested for using Facebook Updated: Apr-15-16 6:19 am
PADUCAH, Kentucky - A 50-year-old convicted sex offender living in western Kentucky has been arrested after being accused of using Facebook.
- Paducah couple killed in double homicide Updated: Apr-14-16 10:59 am
PADUCAH, Kentucky - McCracken County Sheriff's deputies are investigating the double homicide of a couple in their home just outside Paducah.