- Music therapy classes welcome children with special needs Updated: Aug-02-15 12:08 pm
PADUCAH, Kentucky - The two boys at Harmony Road Music School banged on the drums, shook rain sticks and rattles, and tried to pick out tunes on the piano.
- Newborn girl found alive in dumpster in Kentucky; 1 charged Updated: Jul-31-15 7:40 pm
A newborn baby girl who was found alive in a dumpster in western Kentucky remained in a hospital Friday, and a teenager was charged with attempted murder, a law enforcement officer said.
- Woman's body recovered after flood causes sinkhole Updated: Jul-30-15 5:53 am
CADIZ, Kentucky - Rescue personnel in western Kentucky have recovered the body of a woman whose vehicle fell into a sinkhole Tuesday night that was caused by heavy rainfall.
- Wet vote wins: Alcohol sales vote passes in Marshall County Updated: Jul-29-15 11:16 am
BENTON, Kentucky - Marshall County voters have chosen by a slim margin to allow alcohol sales for the first time since 1938.
- Disaster loan center opening in Paducah for July flooding Updated: Jul-28-15 4:05 am
PADUCAH, Kentucky - Businesses and residents affected by flash flooding earlier this month in the Paducah area can apply for low-interest Small Business Administration loans.
- School-based health clinics gain Paducah board approval Updated: Jul-21-15 5:41 am
PADUCAH, Kentucky - Two school-based Paducah health clinics have been approved in an effort to keep staff and students both healthy and in school.
- Police chase, then rescue suspect in Ohio River floodwaters Updated: Jul-17-15 6:22 pm
PADUCAH, Kentucky - Two sheriff's deputies in western Kentucky swam into floodwaters on the Ohio River to rescue a fleeing man believed to be under the influence of drugs.
- Police: Woman struck, killed trying to cross Interstate 24 Updated: Jul-08-15 7:18 am
EDDYVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police say they are investigating the death of a woman who was struck by a car as she attempted to walk across Interstate 24.
- Heavy rain hits western Kentucky, flooding roads Updated: Jul-07-15 2:43 pm
PADUCAH, Kentucky - First responders made multiple water rescues Tuesday morning after heavy rain inundated parts of western Kentucky.