- Transcript: Teen called herself 'monster' in mother's death Updated: Feb-13-16 1:03 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - A 14-year-old girl accused of plotting with her soldier boyfriend to kill her mother last year called herself "a monster" as she pleaded guilty in exchange for a 35-year-to-life sentence, according to a transcript of the court proceeding.
- Philadelphia police union won't hold picnic at Dorney Park Updated: Feb-10-16 3:48 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - One of the nation's largest police unions won't hold its annual picnic at a Pennsylvania amusement park after learning how officials treated an employee with special needs.
- Man gets prison time for DUIs, running over wife with truck Updated: Feb-10-16 6:30 am
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania man is heading to prison after admitting he mixed alcohol and prescription medications when he drove drunk and ran over his wife.
- Amusement park will rehire special needs worker after outcry Updated: Feb-05-16 4:43 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania amusement park has offered to rehire a special needs employee after his co-worker took to social media to lambaste the company for firing him.
- Officials: 2 plane tires blow out on landing in Pennsylvania Updated: Feb-04-16 11:11 am
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - Airport officials say two tires under the left wing of an airplane blew out during a landing at a Pennsylvania airport.
- Man waives hearing in 2013 death of infant daughter Updated: Jan-27-16 1:32 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania man has waived his right to a preliminary hearing in the 2013 death of his 2-month-old daughter.
- Pennsylvania man dies after overcome by car fumes in storm Updated: Jan-27-16 8:00 am
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - Authorities say a northeastern Pennsylvania man has died of carbon monoxide poisoning, two days after he was overcome by exhaust fumes from his car during the weekend snowstorm.
- Teen, 16, killed in shooting near home in Allentown Updated: Jan-26-16 12:11 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - Authorities are trying to find out who shot and killed a teenager in eastern Pennsylvania.
- Man sentenced to 20 years for crash that dismembered woman Updated: Jan-26-16 6:50 am
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania man is facing up to 20 years in prison for a fatal crash in which severed body parts were left on the highway.
- Allentown opens school parking lots to residents Updated: Jan-25-16 9:13 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - Allentown officials are making parking available at several schools and school district parking lots to get cars off streets that need to be plowed.
- 2 men die shoveling snow in central, eastern Pennsylvania Updated: Jan-25-16 12:44 pm
HALIFAX, Pennsylvania - Authorities say a second Pennsylvania man died while shoveling snow during the weekend blizzard.
- City council members in Allentown call on mayor to resign Updated: Jan-20-16 10:48 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - City council members in Pennsylvania's third-largest city are calling on the mayor to resign in the wake of an FBI probe of government contracting.
- Trial ordered in 1998 slaying of convenience store clerk Updated: Jan-20-16 1:38 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - A man has been ordered to stand trial in the shooting death of an eastern Pennsylvania convenience store owner almost two decades ago.
- Man pleads in slaying of ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend Updated: Jan-19-16 12:35 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania man has been sentenced to 40 to 80 years in prison in the death last spring of his ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend.
- Trial delayed for ex-pro wrestler in girlfriend's 1983 death Updated: Jan-16-16 5:03 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - The trial for former professional wrestling star Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka in the death of his mistress more than three decades ago has been postponed with a defense attorney saying his client is not competent for the proceedings.