- Solar-powered airplane lands in Pennsylvania Updated: May-25-16 8:55 pm
DAYTON, Ohio - A solar-powered airplane has landed in Pennsylvania, about 17 hours after it took off from the Ohio hometown of America aviation pioneers Wilbur and Orville Wright.
- The Latest: Solar-powered airplane lands in Pennsylvania Updated: May-25-16 8:50 pm
DAYTON, Ohio - The Latest on a solar-powered plane's flight from Ohio to Pennsylvania (all times local):
- Pennsylvania 'street singer' pleads to disorderly conduct Updated: May-25-16 7:43 am
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - A man known to police for singing the Beach Boys' song "Barbara Ann" loudly as he walks through an eastern Pennsylvania city has pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct for two other alleged instances of nuisance behavior.
- Corner rules death of man in burning Allentown home suicide Updated: May-24-16 4:21 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - Authorities say the death of a man found in a burning Allentown home early Tuesday was a suicide.
- In 'big cement momma,' inmates find path to sobriety Updated: May-23-16 1:06 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - She calls her spot in the Lehigh County Jail the "big cement momma."
- Man arrested in stabbing death in ex-girlfriend's apartment Updated: May-22-16 12:27 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - Authorities say a man was arrested in the stabbing death of another man in his ex-girlfriend's apartment after authorities allege that he broke into the unit.
- Winners announced in 2015 PAPBA contest Updated: May-20-16 9:03 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Four radio and television stations were honored with the Joe Snyder Award for Outstanding News Service on Friday at the Pennsylvania Associated Press Broadcasters Association's annual awards banquet.
- 'Superfly' Snuka testifies he can't remember mom's name Updated: May-20-16 7:00 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - Pro wrestler Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka testified at his mental competency hearing on Friday and often seemed confused as he was questioned by a judge who will decide whether he can stand trial on charges he killed his girlfriend in 1983.
- Refugee resettlement program in Pennsylvania to close Updated: May-20-16 12:59 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - The largest refugee resettlement program in Pennsylvania is slated to close next month, and efforts are underway to find a replacement.
- The Latest: Doctor says ex-wrestler could be faking symptoms Updated: May-18-16 4:44 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - The Latest on the mental competency hearing for former pro wrestling star Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, who is charged with having killed his girlfriend more than three decades ago (all times local):
- Appeals court rejects trucker's bid to withdraw crash plea Updated: May-11-16 6:15 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - An appeals court has backed a judge's refusal to let a tractor-trailer driver withdraw his plea in a fiery fatal crash on a Pennsylvania interstate more than two years ago.
- Cops: Woman fleeing robbery on bicycle killed in hit-and-run Updated: May-11-16 4:22 pm
WOODBRIDGE, Virginia - A Pennsylvania woman was killed when she was struck by a hit-and-run driver after attempting to flee a robbery on bicycle, police said Wednesday.
- Pennsylvania charter school to close in June Updated: May-11-16 12:27 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - A medical charter school in eastern Pennsylvania is set to close next month.
- Engineering firm exec pleads guilty in pay-to-play probe Updated: May-10-16 5:46 pm
PHILADELPHIA - At least seven people have now pleaded guilty in an FBI pay-to-play corruption probe of city officials in Reading and Allentown.
- Morning Call's publisher, editor-in-chief, retiring Updated: May-05-16 2:35 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - David Erdman, a journalist who over a 35-year career at The Morning Call rose through the ranks of the newspaper to become its top editor and publisher, announced Thursday he is retiring.
- Fired charter teacher facing trial for student walkouts Updated: May-04-16 7:40 am
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - A former charter school teacher is set for trial on dozens of summary charges of corruption of minors after encouraging hundreds of students to walk out of school in Allentown last year.
- Prosecutors: Ex-wrestler's attorney won't hand over report Updated: May-02-16 5:15 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - Prosecutors are asking an eastern Pennsylvania judge to force former professional wrestling star Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka's defense to hand over a psychologist's report in advance of a hearing on whether he's competent to stand trial.