- Eaves scores 30, South Carolina State beats NAIA Allen 86-74 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:04 pm
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Eric Eaves scored a career-high 30 points and Ed Stephens added 17 to help South Carolina State pull away for an 86-74 win over NAIA Allen on Wednesday night.
- 2 acquitted of murder in 2012 Orangeburg County death Updated: Nov-20-15 8:30 am
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Two men have been acquitted on a murder charge in a 2012 slaying in Orangeburg County, although one of the defendants will serve 28 years in prison for attempted murder.
- Authorities ID man struck, killed by train in Orangeburg Updated: Nov-20-15 4:31 am
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Authorities in Orangeburg have identified a man who was struck and killed by a train.
- 2 charged with obstruction in slayings of 4 people Updated: Nov-19-15 11:48 am
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Two people have been charged with obstruction of justice in an Orangeburg County shooting in which four people were killed and a small child critically injured last summer.
- South Carolina State takes care of NAIA Voorhees 113-69 Updated: Nov-16-15 10:46 pm
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Eric Eaves scored 25 points, Gabriel McCray had 17 points and seven rebounds, and South Carolina State easily dispatched NAIA Vorhees College 113-69 on Monday night.
- Some SC State workers not turning in accreditation paperwork Updated: Nov-13-15 10:56 am
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - South Carolina State University trustees have been told some employees haven't been turning in the paperwork required for the school to keep it accreditation.
- Historic flooding delays work on I-95 interchange at US 301 Updated: Nov-12-15 8:55 am
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - The historic rains in South Carolina have delayed completion of a new Interstate 95 interchange in Orangeburg County by about six months.
- North Carolina A&T tops South Carolina State late, win 9-6 Updated: Nov-07-15 6:14 pm
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Kylil Carter 's 17-yard touchdown pass to Khris Gardin with 1:39 remaining lifted North Carolina A&T to a 9-6 victory against South Carolina on Saturday , keeping the Aggies in first place in the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference.
- Authorities investigate person found dead in apartment Updated: Nov-06-15 3:51 am
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Authorities are investigating after they say a person was found dead in Orangeburg.
- Orangeburg County moving to closing bars earlier Updated: Nov-05-15 9:29 am
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Orangeburg County is moving to closing bars earlier in an effort to prevent violence at nightspots.