- HKO-WHL-Stdgs Updated: Feb-13-16 8:10 pm
- WHL Roundup: Tyler Wong scores hat trick as Hurricanes beat Americans Updated: Feb-13-16 1:10 am
LETHBRIDGE, Alta. - Tyler Wong scored a hat trick to lead the Lethbridge Hurricanes past the Tri-City Americans 5-3 on Friday night in Western Hockey League action.
- Jaguars sign cornerback Johnson to free-agent contract Updated: Feb-12-16 1:53 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars have signed first-year cornerback Josh Johnson to a free-agent contract, making him part of the team's 90-man offseason roster.
- Miller stops 33 shots, Canucks hold off Coyotes 2-1 Updated: Feb-11-16 1:08 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Vancouver moms might have to become regulars on the Canucks' road show.
- Hiller makes 34 saves, Flames beat Canucks 4-1 Updated: Feb-07-16 2:21 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The Calgary Flames are hoping this performance was a sign of things to come.
- Wennberg lifts Blue Jackets over Canucks 2-1 in shootout Updated: Feb-05-16 3:21 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Columbus coach John Tortorella wasn't looking for any special fanfare in his first visit to Vancouver since the Canucks fired him after a single season.
- Deal protects huge swath of central B.C. coast from logging Updated: Feb-01-16 11:01 pm
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - British Columbia's Great Bear Rainforest has been largely protected from logging in a landmark agreement between aboriginals, forest companies, environmental groups and the government.
- Anaheim's Clayton Stoner banned from hunting for 3 years Updated: Jan-28-16 12:29 pm
ABBOTSFORD, British Columbia - Anaheim Ducks defenseman Clayton Stoner was banned from hunting for three years and fined $10,000 for killing a grizzly bear on British Columbia's central coast.
- Weber, Predators cap perfect trip with 2-1 win over Flames Updated: Jan-28-16 1:46 am
CALGARY, Alberta - A perfect four-game road trip has Nashville back in a playoff spot as they enter the All-Star break.
- Neal scores late winner to lift Predators over Canucks 2-1 Updated: Jan-27-16 2:36 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - James Neal was not about to downplay the importance of Nashville's three-game winning streak.
- Canadian company suspends work on Wyoming rare earth mine Updated: Jan-25-16 8:12 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - A Canadian company that had proposed a rare earths mineral mine in northeastern Wyoming has suspended the project.
- German firm acquires Seattle-based Clipper, plans new routes Updated: Jan-19-16 11:44 am
SEATTLE - A German shipping and ferry company has acquired Seattle-based Clipper, which runs high-speed ferry services between Seattle and Victoria, British Columbia.
- Police: Ex-boyfriend killed NY students before suicide Updated: Jan-18-16 4:17 pm
GENESEO, New York - A 24-year-old man distraught over a recent breakup stabbed to death his ex-girlfriend and a fellow college athlete she was with in her off-campus bedroom before apparently killing himself with the same knife, police said Monday.
- The Latest: Ex-boyfriend kills 2 NY students, then himself Updated: Jan-18-16 3:04 pm
GENESEO, New York - The latest in the deaths of three young people at a home near a college campus in New York (all times local):
- Alaska zinc mine sues municipality over new severance tax Updated: Jan-15-16 11:27 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The company that manages one of the world's largest zinc mines is suing an Alaska municipality over a new tax.
- Horvat gets 2nd goal in OT, Canucks beat Hurricanes 3-2 Updated: Jan-15-16 11:00 pm