- Traffic stop leads to pot seizure, Oakland man's arrest Updated: Aug-27-15 9:03 am
SANTA ROSA, California - The California Highway Patrol has seized 225 pounds of marijuana from an Oakland man who was pulled over on Highway 101.
- Abalone diver dies off Mendocino Coast Updated: Aug-26-15 8:55 am
SANTA ROSA, California - An abalone diver whose body was recovered last weekend is at least the seventh person to die while hunting for abalone off the Northern California coast this year.
- Amazonian fish with human-like teeth caught at Roberts Lake Updated: Aug-24-15 9:22 am
SANTA ROSA, California - An angler in northern California says he probably won't stick his finger inside the mouth of the next Amazonian fish with human-like teeth that he catches.
- Police tipped off, arrest teen driver in hit-and-run Updated: Aug-18-15 9:16 am
SANTA ROSA, California - Santa Rosa police officials say an anonymous handwritten letter helped authorities track down a suspect in connection with a hit-and-run collision that badly injured a skateboarder.
- Judge sentences Santa Rosa mother-son cat stranglers Updated: Aug-12-15 1:01 pm
SANTA ROSA, California - A mother and son who strangled their cat after a night of drinking have apologized to the court.
- Pair found guilty of killing Marin County pot dealer Updated: Aug-05-15 8:29 am
SANTA ROSA, California - Two men who shot and killed a marijuana dealer at a Santa Rosa motel have been found guilty of first-degree murder with special circumstances.
- Northern California city giving away recycled wastewater Updated: Aug-04-15 9:44 am
SANTA ROSA, California - Residents in a northern California city are being allowed to haul up to 300 gallons of recycled wastewater to use for irrigation at no cost.
- Cycling team blames race organizers for San Sebastian crash Updated: Aug-02-15 11:56 am
BMC Racing Team is blaming organizers and the sport's governing body after cyclist Greg Van Avermaet was taken out by a race motorbike while leading the Clasica San Sebastian, the latest in a string of accidents that have knocked out riders for the U.S.-based team.