- Police seize thousands of marijuana plants in California Updated: May-25-16 10:29 am
SANTA ROSA, California - Police say they seized more than 3,000 marijuana plants at a Northern California house where the entire front yard was used as a grow site.
- Police: California officer wounds teen pointing replica gun Updated: May-24-16 2:23 pm
SANTA ROSA, California - A California police officer shot and injured a suicidal 15-year-old boy who pointed a replica handgun at him, authorities said Tuesday.
- Colorado man gets 100 years for California triple slaying Updated: May-19-16 8:33 am
SANTA ROSA, California - A Colorado man has been sentenced to life in prison for the slayings of three men during a botched marijuana deal in Sonoma County.
- Passengers in hot air balloon rescued near Napa River Updated: May-18-16 10:28 am
NAPA, California - Authorities rescued 17 passengers and the pilot of a hot air balloon who were stranded in wetlands between Napa and Vallejo.
- Diver dies in cove off California's Mendocino coast Updated: May-17-16 9:34 am
FORT BRAGG, California - Authorities say a man died while diving in a cove at Russian Gulch State Park in Northern California. It is the second diving-related death in a week along the Mendocino coast.
- San Rafael coffee shop named Small Business of the Year Updated: May-03-16 10:19 am
SAN RAFAEL, California - A San Rafael-based coffee shop has become the first LGBT company honored as the Small Business of the Year by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Pickup crashes into creek in Sonoma County Updated: May-02-16 9:06 am
COTATI, California - Authorities say a man crashed his pickup off the road and into a creek in Sonoma County.
- Baby girl killed when Porsche falls down mountain road Updated: May-01-16 11:34 pm
PALM DESERT, California - Authorities say a 5-month-old girl was killed after being thrown off a Porsche as it fell 200 feet down the side of a mountain road in Palm Desert.
- Camping set to return to Sonoma's Popo Canyon Updated: Apr-28-16 9:18 am
DUNCAN MILLS, California - Campers will once again be able to spend the night in Sonoma Coast's Pomo Canyon after the campground has been closed for four years.
- Mendocino County suspends predator trapping program Updated: Apr-28-16 8:54 am
UKIAH, California - Mendocino County has suspended its longstanding program that traps and kills wild animals and dogs that kill livestock to settle a lawsuit filed by animal rights groups.