- Boone Dam sinkhole repaired; 24-hour work begins Updated: Feb-03-16 1:43 pm
JOHNSON CITY, Tennessee - The original sinkhole discovered at Boone Dam has been repaired, and the Tennessee Valley Authority is installing a device to monitor any new movement in the area.
- ETSU beats The Citadel in overtime, 101-92 Updated: Jan-23-16 6:55 pm
JOHNSON CITY, Tennessee - Ge'Lawn Guyn and Isaac Banks scored 20 points apiece and Eastern Tennessee State defeated The Citadel 101-92 in overtime on Saturday.
- Guyn leads East Tennessee State to 65-63 OT win over Mercer Updated: Jan-21-16 9:45 pm
JOHNSON CITY, Tennessee - Ge'Lawn Guyn hit a jump shot with three seconds left in overtime to give East Tennessee State a 65-63 victory over Mercer in Southern Conference action on Thursday night.
- Mountain States answers discrimination lawsuit Updated: Jan-14-16 3:33 pm
JOHNSON CITY, Tennessee - Mountain States Health Alliance says staff went above and beyond standard procedures for the family who filed a discrimination lawsuit against the health organization alleging its employees didn't provide adequate accommodations for the deaf parents of a woman dying of cancer.
- Comptroller's office: 2 men stole from training agency Updated: Jan-12-16 11:37 am
JOHNSON CITY, Tennessee - The Tennessee Comptroller's Office says nearly half of a law enforcement training agency's nonprofit funds went to the pockets of two men serving on its board.
- East Tennessee State blows out VMI, 88-51 Updated: Jan-11-16 8:56 pm
JOHNSON CITY, Tennessee - T.J. Cromer scored 23 points, hitting 6 of 7 from 3-point range, and East Tennessee State cruised to an 88-51 win over VMI on Monday night.
- Group urges gay marriage supporters to attend meetings Updated: Jan-10-16 10:49 am
ERWIN, Tennessee - Members of the Tennessee Equality Project are urging those who support gay marriage to attend upcoming county commission meetings in East Tennessee.
- Cromer, Guyn lead ETSU to 86-83 win over UNCG Updated: Jan-09-16 6:39 pm
JOHNSON CITY, Tennessee - T.J. Cromer scored 20, including the winning 3-pointer with eight seconds left, and Ge'Lawn Guyn had a career-high 28 points to lead East Tennessee State to an 86-83 win over North Carolina-Greensboro on Saturday.
- Johnson City residents rush to aid of injured pig Updated: Jan-09-16 1:54 pm
JOHNSON CITY, Tennessee - Why did the pot-bellied pig cross the road?