- Cable One investing $9M in Gulf Coast services Updated: Jul-30-15 8:21 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - Cable One will spend $9 million this year on improvement along the Gulf Coast that will include tripling the capacity of high-speed data equipment in the Biloxi-Ocean Springs-D'Iberville area.
- Biloxi man hits the jackpot for $638K at Palace Casino Updated: Jul-27-15 5:49 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - Playing the penny slots can payoff big time.
- Man accused of eluding police faces death charge Updated: Jul-22-15 7:52 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - A retired Seabee injured in a July 8 accident in Gulfport has died and authorities have charged a man with felony eluding resulting in death.
- New marine education center being built in Ocean Springs Updated: Jul-22-15 4:44 am
OCEAN SPRINGS, Mississippi - Officials with the Gulf Coast Research Laboratory and the University of Southern Mississippi have unveiled plans for a new $17 million marine education center.
- Police: Man arrested following deadly argument with cousin Updated: Jul-16-15 4:28 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - A Gulfport man was arrested after officials say an argument with his cousin turned deadly.
- Ultra-speed Internet could fast-track South Miss. economy Updated: Jul-15-15 5:41 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - The idea of ultra-fast broadband Internet service as an economic driver started with Biloxi Mayor Andrew "FoFo" Gilich and is rapidly spreading across South Mississippi.
- Authorities: 3 men arrested in connection to car burglaries Updated: Jul-15-15 5:25 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - Authorities say three men have been arrested in connection to four vehicle burglaries in Biloxi and D'Iberville.
- Tulane addresses state's childhood obesity concerns Updated: Jul-15-15 4:53 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - Tulane University will offer classes during the fall semester on addressing Mississippi's concerns with childhood obesity.
- Biloxi Fire Department gets $1.4M grant Updated: Jul-12-15 11:49 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - The Biloxi Fire Department is getting a $1.4 million federal grant to increase its number of trained personnel.
- Biloxi looking to cut legal expenses Updated: Jul-10-15 8:22 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - The city of Biloxi has paid more than $5 million in legal fees within the last 4 years, with $2.6 million going to a single law firm.
- Water north of Intracoastal Waterway reopens to shrimping Updated: Jul-10-15 5:26 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - The Mississippi Department of Marine Resources will reopen shrimping waters north of the Intracoastal Waterway in Mississippi territorial waters at 6 a.m. Monday.
- Mississippi's Sales Tax Holiday near start of school year Updated: Jul-09-15 6:08 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - Many retailers say they are hopeful for an increase in sales since this year's annual Sales Tax holiday in Mississippi is closer to the opening date for several schools in the state's southern counties.
- Biloxi settles with BP for $4.9 million Updated: Jul-08-15 9:08 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - The city of Biloxi is accepting $4.9 million from BP as part of a group settlement of local government claims for economic losses caused by the 2010 BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Volunteers guard nesting shorebirds during holiday weekend Updated: Jul-05-15 7:47 pm
BILOXI, Mississippi - Members and friends of the Audubon Mississippi Coastal Bird Stewardship Program spent the Independence Day weekend protecting breeding shorebirds from merrymakers and fireworks.
- Deep Sea Fishing Rodeo kicks off Fourth of July holiday Updated: Jul-02-15 7:48 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - State records are always hard to break at the Mississippi Deep Sea Fishing Rodeo.
- Airport aims to reverse declining passenger numbers Updated: Jul-02-15 4:43 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - Officials at the Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport have so far been unable to stem a four-and-a-half year trend of falling passenger numbers but they are hopeful new grants and partnerships can attract more travelers.
- Police: 1 arrested, 1 serious injured in head-on collision Updated: Jul-01-15 3:49 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - Officials say one man has been arrested after a head-on traffic collision on Popp's Ferry Bridge.