- Sheriff: Biloxi firefight killed in domestic dispute Updated: Aug-27-15 6:01 am
VANCLEAVE, Mississippi - A Biloxi firefighter is dead, and a woman is in custody following a shooting in Jackson County.
- Candidate drops challenge to 1-vote loss in House race Updated: Aug-25-15 8:13 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - Democrat Hunter Dawkins has dropped a challenge to his one-vote loss in the House District 121 primary.
- Candidate challenges one-vote loss in House race Updated: Aug-21-15 6:01 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - A one-vote loss in the House District 121 primary has a Democratic candidate challenging the election.
- 10 high school rivalries with extra meaning in 2015 Updated: Aug-21-15 4:27 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - Game week is finally here.
- Body found in Biloxi's Back Bay Updated: Aug-19-15 3:35 pm
BILOXI, Mississippi - A body has been found floating in Biloxi's Back Bay.
- Biloxi man gets prison time, fine in pill-ring case Updated: Aug-19-15 8:08 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - A South Mississippi man has been sentenced in a pill-ring case involving a Georgia doctor who used casino workers and gambling trips to establish a cash-only business for the illegal distribution of prescription drugs.
- Ceremony honors WWII vets buried in Biloxi National Cemetery Updated: Aug-17-15 5:29 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - Biloxi National Cemetery held a wreath-laying ceremony to honor members of America's "greatest generation," including thousands of World War II veterans buried at the national shrine.
- Virginia shipyard holds career fair in south Mississippi Updated: Aug-16-15 7:55 pm
BILOXI, Mississippi - A federally run shipyard in Virginia is recruiting 850 miles away in south Mississippi.
- Body of North Carolina woman found at Mississippi truck stop Updated: Aug-14-15 5:56 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - Officials have identified the woman who was found dead Wednesday in a vehicle parked at a Love's truck stop in Mississippi.
- State Farm's rehearing request denied in Katrina fraud case Updated: Aug-13-15 10:53 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - A federal appeals court has decided that last month's upholding of a jury's insurance fraud ruling will stand, allowing whistleblowers who sued State Farm Fire and Casualty Co. to seek more evidence of fraud after 2005's Hurricane Katrina.
- Biloxi council agrees to legal fees for BP claims Updated: Aug-11-15 10:43 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - The city of Biloxi will get an additional $200,000 from the BP oil spill settlement.
- Pass Christian artist specializes in chalk painting Updated: Aug-11-15 4:11 am
PASS CHRISTIAN, Mississippi - For 26-year-old Celeste Plaisance, working from her mother's dining room table - while Rizzo the puppy sleeps in her lap - brings her happiness, and that's worth more than any paycheck.
- Man grabs woman's purse in casino parking lot Updated: Aug-10-15 12:19 pm
BILOXI, Mississippi - Biloxi police say a person who witnessed a man taking a woman's purse from the Golden Nugget Casino Biloxi parking garage followed the suspect to Jackson County until authorities could stop him and take him into custody.
- Tulane coast campus construction coming to an end Updated: Aug-08-15 4:49 pm
BILOXI, Mississippi - Tulane University expects to open its new Mississippi Coast campus on Sept. 8.
- Biloxi National Cemetery could run out of room in 6 years Updated: Aug-07-15 8:40 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - The Biloxi National Cemetery is running out of room.
- Mississippi Supreme Court lets stand CON for hospital Updated: Aug-06-15 3:10 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Supreme Court has let stand the state's approval of a plan by Harrison HMA, owners of Gulf Coast Medical Center, to build a hospital in Biloxi.
- Alabama man arrested after police chase through Biloxi Updated: Aug-06-15 8:35 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - An Alabama man is being held in Biloxi after leading police on a high-speed chase through two Mississippi coastal counties in a Corvette reportedly stolen from a Mobile car dealership.
- 2 men in runoff for Harrison County sheriff Updated: Aug-05-15 5:38 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - Two-term Harrison County Sheriff Melvin Brisolara faces a runoff against challenger Troy Peterson, who resigned from the department after 23 years to run for the office.
- Biloxi man killed in Jackson County crash Updated: Aug-04-15 12:07 pm
ESCATAWPA, Mississippi - A head-on collision in Jackson County has claimed the life of a Biloxi man.
- Officials: Biloxi VA improving access, wait times still high Updated: Aug-04-15 4:06 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - Veterans Administration officials say wait times at the Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System in Biloxi still lag significantly behind the national average, but they attributed the difference to a sharp increase in veterans seeking care.
- Biloxi Sports Hall of Fame adds 15 new members Updated: Aug-03-15 5:35 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - Fifteen new members will be inducted into the Biloxi Sports Hall of Fame on Aug. 30 at the Biloxi Civic Center.
- Women command of South Mississippi Seabee, Air Force bases Updated: Jul-31-15 8:43 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - For the first time, the Seabee base in Gulfport and Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi are being led by women.
- Cable One investing $9M in Gulf Coast services Updated: Jul-30-15 8:21 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - Cable One will spend $9 million this year on improvement along the Gulf Coast that will include tripling the capacity of high-speed data equipment in the Biloxi-Ocean Springs-D'Iberville area.