- Texas must repay money from mail, identity theft schemes Updated: May-26-16 6:40 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - A Texan has been sentenced to prison for stealing mail and using fake checks in victims' names at a Biloxi, Mississippi Wal-Mart.
- Harrah's Gulf Coast completes $14 million hotel redo Updated: May-26-16 6:32 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - Harrah's Gulf Coast hotel has completed a $14 million renovation just in time for the Memorial Day weekend.
- Police: No evidence of shots fired outside school graduation Updated: May-25-16 4:00 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - Police say there is no evidence of shots being fired outside of the Biloxi High School graduation ceremony following reports about a possible shooting.
- Restaurateurs support oyster farming, residents against it Updated: May-24-16 10:09 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - Harrison County supervisors say they support efforts to increase oyster farming in Coast waters, but not near Henderson Point in West Harrison County.
- Pedestrian cameras coming on Biloxi-Ocean Springs bridge Updated: May-23-16 12:30 pm
OCEAN SPRINGS, Mississippi - Exercising on the bridge in Ocean Springs is about to get a lot safer
- Keesler getting aeromedical evacuation squadron Updated: May-21-16 10:35 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - The U.S. Air Force will move an aeromedical evacuation squadron to Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, bringing 122 people.
- Police: Woman's ashes stolen in Biloxi home burglary Updated: May-19-16 6:38 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - Biloxi police say an urn containing a deceased woman's ashes are among items reported stolen in a home burglary.
- Police: 400 pounds of shrimp taken from Biloxi harbor Updated: May-18-16 6:30 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - Biloxi police are looking for two men in the theft of 400 pounds of shrimp taken from the deck of a woman's boat.
- Priest gets 10 years, deportation, on fondling charge Updated: May-17-16 4:39 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - A Roman Catholic priest who pleaded guilty to fondling a boy has been sentenced to 10 years in a Mississippi prison, followed by deportation to Mexico.
- Harrison County to take over control of Coast Coliseum Updated: May-17-16 6:46 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - The Harrison County Supervisors now will have oversight of the Mississippi Coast Coliseum Commission instead of the state.
- Ex-firefighter indicted in slaying over Waffle House smoking Updated: May-16-16 9:00 pm
BILOXI, Mississippi - A Mississippi grand jury has indicted a former firefighter on a first-degree murder charge in the shooting of a waitress who had asked him not to smoke.
- Ex-firefighter indicted in slaying of Waffle House waitress Updated: May-16-16 7:52 pm
BILOXI, Mississippi - A Harrison County grand jury has indicted a former Biloxi firefighter on a first-degree murder charge in the shooting of a waitress who had asked him not to smoke.
- USM to award 1,800 degrees at Hattiesburg, Biloxi ceremonies Updated: May-13-16 12:59 am
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - The University of Southern Mississippi expects to award more than 1,800 degrees as it holds commencements in Hattiesburg and Biloxi.
- Biloxi man will be re-sentenced in child-sex case Updated: May-12-16 6:59 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - The state Court of Appeals has ordered new sentencing for a Biloxi man who is serving a 40-year prison term for the sexual battery of a 9-year-old girl.
- Rapper uses flag and noose to protest Confederate month Updated: May-05-16 8:24 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - A rapper draped herself in a Confederate battle flag and hung a noose around her neck during a performance to protest Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant's proclamation of April as Confederate Heritage Month.
- 3 Floridians jailed in Mississippi fake credit card probe Updated: May-04-16 6:45 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - Three Tampa, Florida, residents suspected of using counterfeit credit cards to get cash advances at Hard Rock Casino in Mississippi have been arrested.
- Biloxi police: Man head-butts police officer Updated: May-04-16 6:36 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - Biloxi police say a man being taken into custody on a misdemeanor charge head-butted an officer in the face, resulting in a felony charge.
- Robber took thousands from banks across South Mississippi Updated: May-04-16 6:29 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - A Mississippi man who held up banks in Pascagoula and Hurst, Texas, in July will spend extra time in prison for robbing the banks while on probation for three other bank heists.
- People line up for chance to work at Margaritaville Updated: May-02-16 6:44 am
BILOXI, Mississippi - Construction crews worked through the weekend getting Margaritaville Resort Biloxi ready for a June opening, while people hoping to snag one of the 600 jobs at the resort lined up for an interview.