- Man pleads guilty in crash that killed Cedar Rapids worker Updated: May-23-16 12:11 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - An eastern Iowa man has pleaded guilty to a vehicular homicide charge in a crash that killed a Cedar Rapids city worker.
- US attorney rejects claims of misconduct in Rubashkin case Updated: May-23-16 10:40 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Federal prosecutors are rejecting allegations that they committed misconduct against imprisoned kosher meatpacking executive Sholom Rubashkin.
- Cedar Rapids man injured in apartment explosion Updated: May-21-16 6:07 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Authorities say a 46-year-old man has been injured in an explosion inside his Cedar Rapids apartment.
- Census: Iowa's largest cities making small population gains Updated: May-19-16 10:55 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - The latest U.S. Census estimates show Iowa's largest cities gained in population and that the Des Moines suburb of Ankeny is among the fastest growing cities in the country.
- Iowan pleads not guilty to stealing from US Postal service Updated: May-19-16 10:23 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A July trial has been scheduled for a woman accused of misappropriating money while serving as postmaster in Nora Springs.
- Christian charity head admits using donations for sex habit Updated: May-17-16 5:47 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - The president of a Christian charity in Iowa admitted that he embezzled nearly a half-million dollars in donations and used the money to pay for a sex addiction, federal prosecutors said Tuesday.
- Over 300 trout found dead in Cedar Rapids stream Updated: May-16-16 6:52 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Iowa Department of Natural Resources officials are trying to track down what killed over 300 fish in a Cedar Rapids stream.
- Panel back approval of Cedar Rapids high-rise building Updated: May-13-16 5:42 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A panel in Cedar Rapids is recommending the City Council approve a proposed 28-story high-rise that would become the tallest building in the community.
- Cedar Rapids takes inventory of street-side trees Updated: May-13-16 4:23 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Cedar Rapids is conducting an inventory of its street-side trees in order to evaluate the plants' health.
- Relatives seek Iowa death certificate for missing man Updated: May-11-16 8:53 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Relatives of a man missing for nearly two years say they'll probably need to hire an attorney so they can obtain an Iowa death certificate.
- Former Mount Mercy basketball player dies after crash Updated: May-09-16 7:17 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A former Mount Mercy University basketball player has died after a Johnson County car crash.
- Official: Disconnected gas line caused apartment explosion Updated: May-06-16 1:22 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Authorities say that a disconnected gas line caused an explosion at a Cedar Rapids apartment complex in April.
- Cedar Rapids man gets 32 years for strangling wife Updated: Apr-27-16 7:16 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A Cedar Rapids man has been 32 years in prison for strangling his wife.
- Officials lift boil order for northwest Cedar Rapids Updated: Apr-24-16 6:28 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Residents of a northwest Cedar Rapids neighborhood no longer have to boil their water.