- Cedar Rapids time capsule won't be opened just yet Updated: Aug-27-15 8:04 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Cedar Rapids officials have decided to wait a few more months before opening a time capsule that had been missing.
- Consultant envisions trails system on 'Mount Trashmore' Updated: Aug-19-15 11:55 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A consultant's plan for the mountain of trash that's accumulated since the 2008 Cedar Rapids flood includes a trail system and an observation deck.
- Health officials: Iowa Taco Bell can reopen after meth lab Updated: Aug-15-15 5:31 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Health officials have cleared an eastern Iowa Taco Bell to reopen after the remnants of a methamphetamine lab were cleaned up.
- Police: Dozens of cats taken from eastern Iowa mobile home Updated: Aug-09-15 3:47 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Police say dozens of cats were taken from a Cedar Rapids mobile home, forcing a local animal shelter to shut down so its staff could care for all of them.
- Service set for driver killed in Cedar Rapids race crash Updated: Aug-06-15 4:39 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A female race car driver severely hurt while competing at Hawkeye Downs Speedway in Cedar Rapids has died from her injuries.
- Iowa farmer pleads guilty to hiring people in US illegally Updated: Aug-06-15 7:38 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A Delaware County dairy cattle farmer has pleaded guilty in federal court in Cedar Rapids to one count of harboring, encouraging and inducing someone living in the U.S. illegally.
- 2 arrested after meth lab remnants found in Iowa Taco Bell Updated: Aug-04-15 5:28 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Authorities say two men have been arrested after the remnants of a methamphetamine lab were found inside a Taco Bell in eastern Iowa.
- Appeal planned in Des Moines traffic camera lawsuit case Updated: Aug-03-15 5:32 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Seven car owners who claim Des Moines violated their constitutional rights when the city used a speed detection camera on Interstate 235 to issue traffic tickets plan to appeal a judge's dismissal of their lawsuit, their attorneys said Monday.