- Cedar Rapids council has 3 proposals for high-rise project Updated: May-03-16 9:19 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - The Cedar Rapids City Council has three proposals to choose from later this month for a high-rise project that would bring housing and retail businesses to the downtown.
- Cedar Rapids man gets 32 years for strangling wife Updated: Apr-27-16 7:16 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A Cedar Rapids man has been 32 years in prison for strangling his wife.
- Officials lift boil order for northwest Cedar Rapids Updated: Apr-24-16 6:28 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Residents of a northwest Cedar Rapids neighborhood no longer have to boil their water.
- Good neighbors rescue Iowan from apartment after explosion Updated: Apr-20-16 6:18 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Authorities say neighbors suppressed flames and pulled a man from his Cedar Rapids apartment moments after an explosion.
- Cedar Rapids schools to cut staff, programs in coming year Updated: Apr-16-16 5:35 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - The Cedar Rapids Community School District will cut teachers and programs before the next school year starts in the fall to deal with a budget shortfall.
- Names of Benton County chase crash victims released Updated: Apr-13-16 12:00 pm
WATKINS, Iowa - Authorities have released the names of a driver who was killed and two passengers who were injured when their vehicle crashed during a chase by officers in Benton County.
- Iowan gets 33 months in US prison for stealing from employer Updated: Apr-13-16 6:02 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A woman who admitted embezzling from her Cedar Rapids employer has been given 33 months in federal prison.
- Woman's death after condo fire now investigated as homicide Updated: Apr-08-16 8:00 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Cedar Rapids police are now investigating the death of a woman who was found in her burning condominium as a homicide.
- Radio tower moving to improve Linn County communications Updated: Apr-07-16 6:06 am
LISBON, Iowa - An old emergency radio tower is being moved to help improve communications for police, fire and medical agencies in part of Linn County.
- 13-year-old charged in unintentional shooting death Updated: Apr-06-16 6:46 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Cedar Rapids police have arrested a 13-year-old boy in connection with the fatal shooting of another teen.
- 2 in SUV nearly crushed by falling tree in Cedar Rapids Updated: Apr-04-16 8:40 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Authorities say two people were nearly crushed when a falling tree hit their sport utility vehicle as they drove down a Cedar Rapids street.