- 1 person shot, another stabbed in Cedar Rapids incidents Updated: Jul-04-15 1:07 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Cedar Rapids police are investigating separate incidents that left one person with stab wounds and another person shot.
- 10 of 11 speed tickets dismissed for Cedar Rapids area man Updated: Jul-03-15 1:50 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Ten of 11 speeding tickets issued by the traffic camera system on Interstate 380 to a Cedar Rapids area man have been dismissed, but the city police chief said that's normal procedure for someone who got a mass of tickets at once.
- Cedar Rapids search resumes for man who jumped into river Updated: Jun-30-15 10:37 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Teams have resumed their search for a man who witnesses say jumped into the Cedar River after dropping two shoes into the water.
- Marshalltown man accused of having meth in prosthetic leg Updated: Jun-27-15 6:02 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Authorities say a Marshalltown man jailed on federal drug charges had hidden methamphetamine inside his prosthetic leg.
- Cedar Rapids business leader drops out of congressional race Updated: Jun-23-15 7:04 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A Cedar Rapids businessman says he's ending his race for the Democratic nomination in Iowa's 1st Congressional District.
- Data show few appeal traffic camera citations in Iowa Updated: Jun-21-15 5:52 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Data show drivers in Iowa's largest cities don't often appeal citations from traffic enforcement cameras.
- Authorities: 2 injured following house fire in Cedar Rapids Updated: Jun-21-15 3:01 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Authorities say two people have been seriously injured following a house fire in Cedar Rapids.
- Cedar Rapids police say person shot in arm Updated: Jun-20-15 5:52 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - One person is recovering from non-life threatening injuries after being shot in the arm in Cedar Rapids.
- Pedestrian sent to hospital after being hit by car Updated: Jun-20-15 5:37 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A Marion man is taken to a hospital after being hit by a car on a road near Cedar Rapids.
- Man in custody, accused of Iowa airport bomb threat Updated: Jun-17-15 11:56 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Authorities say a man suspected of making a bomb threat at Eastern Iowa Airport in Cedar Rapids has been taken to a hospital for evaluation and will be charged.
- 3 suspects plead not guilty in Lebanon gun smuggling case Updated: Jun-16-15 5:53 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Three relatives charged in a conspiracy to ship weapons from Iowa to Lebanon are pleading not guilty.
- Cedar Rapids cleaning up after flash flooding this week Updated: Jun-13-15 8:28 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Residents of Cedar Rapids are cleaning up the mess left behind by flash flooding earlier this week, including almost a dozen cars that stalled on streets trying to drive through high water.
- Cedar Rapids working to quiet loud trains in downtown Updated: Jun-12-15 4:51 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Cedar Rapids is taking steps to quiet blaring horns from freight trains that rumble through downtown at night.
- Iowa sex offender imprisoned for producing child pornography Updated: Jun-12-15 7:53 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A 40-year-old Iowa sex offender has been sentenced to 40 years in federal prison for producing child pornography.
- Ex-Iowa sheriff's deputy gets 13 years in fire fraud case Updated: Jun-11-15 6:30 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A former sheriff's deputy in Jones County has been given 13 years in prison for fraud linked to a fire he set at his vacant home.
- Cedar Rapids to challenge Iowa DOT over traffic cameras Updated: Jun-09-15 6:35 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - The city of Cedar Rapids plans to challenge orders by Iowa's transportation department to stop using certain traffic enforcement cameras.
- Iowa couple plead guilty to enticing 15-year-old into sex Updated: Jun-09-15 12:44 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Federal prosecutors say a Marion couple have pleaded guilty to enticing a 15-year-old girl into sexual activity.
- Iowa woman pleads guilty to ID theft in tax return case Updated: Jun-09-15 6:52 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A 35-year-old Cedar Rapids woman has admitted using another person's identity to file a fraudulent tax return and steal money from the U.S. government.
- Iowa man sentenced to more than 11 years for child porn Updated: Jun-06-15 2:21 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A Hopkinton man has been sentenced to more than 11 years in federal prison for having child pornography.
- Ski Bellevue show team binds family Updated: Jun-06-15 10:49 am
BELLEVUE, Iowa - Many pastimes and hobbies are passed on from generation to generation. But few can claim, with pride, that you start at the top and finish at the bottom.
- Prosecutor clears officers in shooting of Iowa car salesman Updated: Jun-05-15 4:35 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Two police officers were cleared of criminal charges Friday for shooting and injuring a Cedar Rapids car salesman during a late-night traffic pursuit in March.