- Mission to cut back services for homeless in Cedar Rapids Updated: Jul-30-15 7:10 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - An official says a nonprofit that helps the homeless in Cedar Rapids will have to trim services next month because money is tight.
- Founder of transportation company in Cedar Rapids dies at 91 Updated: Jul-29-15 5:11 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - The founder of a large transportation company based in Cedar Rapids has died.
- Canadian man pleads guilty in Iowa to role in pot smuggling Updated: Jul-29-15 8:16 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A Canadian man has pleaded guilty in Iowa to helping smuggle thousands of pounds of marijuana into the United States.
- Dogs headed from south La. shelters to Iowa Updated: Jul-22-15 4:08 am
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - Some dogs housed in crowded south Louisiana shelters are heading for Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- New Hampshire man sentenced for scam involving Iowa college Updated: Jul-18-15 2:19 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A New Hampshire man has been sentenced to a year in prison after pleading guilty to a federal charge related to a scam involving Clarke University in eastern Iowa.
- As Democrats face-off, Clinton keeps her focus on the GOP Updated: Jul-18-15 3:04 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Ignoring her primary challengers, Hillary Rodham Clinton focused instead on the expanding field of Republican contenders as she and her fellow Democrats tried to impress influential party activists in Iowa.
- Walker brings announcement tour to Iowa Updated: Jul-17-15 6:24 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker saved the most important state of his campaign for the last stop on his presidential announcement tour, arriving in Iowa on Friday for a weekend of events.
- Cedar Rapids historian says site of 1976 time capsule lost Updated: Jul-14-15 11:09 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - The city of Cedar Rapids is missing a piece of its history.
- Iowa businessman convicted of fraud over halal beef exports Updated: Jul-13-15 7:07 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A prominent Iowa businessman was found guilty Monday of falsifying documents as part of a scheme to export beef to Malaysia and Indonesia that didn't meet those countries' strict slaughter standards.
- US seeks to block sales of Iowa firm's dietary supplements Updated: Jul-10-15 3:26 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Federal regulators have filed a complaint alleging an Iowa company has been selling potentially unsafe dietary supplements and falsely advertised them as treatments for various diseases.
- Asbestos concerns lead to closure of Iowa school building Updated: Jul-09-15 6:46 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - The main building at Washington High School in Cedar Rapids has been closed as officials deal with the presence of asbestos.
- Iowa woman gets 21 months in prison for bank embezzlement Updated: Jul-06-15 11:59 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A 42-year-old Iowa Falls woman has been given 21 months in prison for embezzling from a bank where she'd worked.
- Iowan pleads guilty to defrauding Social Security Updated: Jul-06-15 11:52 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - An Iowa woman who authorities say defrauded Social Security for about 11 years has pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court in Cedar Rapids.
- 1 person shot, another stabbed in Cedar Rapids incidents Updated: Jul-04-15 1:07 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Cedar Rapids police are investigating separate incidents that left one person with stab wounds and another person shot.