- Prosecutor: Cop destroyed woman's phone, lied about stop Updated: May-19-16 6:50 pm
READING, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania police officer lied about the reason behind a traffic stop, then smashed the motorist's cellphone and punched her in the face after pulling her over without sufficient cause, prosecutors said.
- School employee's gun ends up in student's hands Updated: May-11-16 6:49 am
MUHELNBERG, Pennsylvania - A vocational school employee's handgun ended up in a student's hands.
- Engineering firm exec pleads guilty in pay-to-play probe Updated: May-10-16 5:46 pm
PHILADELPHIA - At least seven people have now pleaded guilty in an FBI pay-to-play corruption probe of city officials in Reading and Allentown.
- Bill would overhaul truancy response after mom's jail death Updated: May-10-16 5:43 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Pennsylvania Senate is advancing legislation in response to a 2014 jail-cell death of a mother of seven who was serving a weekend sentence for her children's absences from school.
- Officials ID man killed in shootout outside dollar store Updated: May-04-16 3:29 am
READING, Pennsylvania - Officials have identified a man killed in a shootout outside a Pennsylvania dollar store, which investigators say happened during a verbal altercation.
- Video shows fight between 2 students at special needs school Updated: Apr-28-16 7:54 am
READING, Pennsylvania - The district attorney and police are investigating after video surfaced of two students fighting at an eastern Pennsylvania high school for children with special needs.