- DA: Officer justified in shooting teen driver, passenger Updated: Oct-03-15 3:58 pm
READING, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania district attorney says a Reading police officer was justified in shooting a pair of teenagers following a low-speed pursuit.
- 4 tractor-trailers involved in interstate crash Updated: Sep-29-15 4:32 pm
BERNVILLE, Pennsylvania - Authorities say a fiery collision involving four tractor-trailers on an eastern Pennsylvania interstate sent two of the drivers to a hospital.
- Pilot survives small plane crash landing in Berks County Updated: Sep-22-15 7:09 am
READING, Pennsylvania - Officials say the pilot of a small aircraft that crash landed in an eastern Pennsylvania farm field survived the wreck but his condition is unknown.
- Man charged in 2003 killing of ax murderer's 3-year-old son Updated: Sep-17-15 12:40 pm
READING, Pennsylvania - A man serving time in a Pennsylvania prison has been charged in the 2003 killing of an ax murderer's 3-year-old son.
- Man acquitted of murder in fatal street fight stabbing Updated: Sep-16-15 12:26 pm
READING, Pennsylvania - A man has been acquitted of murder and other charges but convicted of lesser counts in a stabbing death during an eastern Pennsylvania street fight a year ago.