- Man charged with attempted murder after Annapolis shooting Updated: Nov-29-15 5:55 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A Severn man has been charged with attempted murder after a shooting in Annapolis.
- Exhibit about maritime pets cruises into Annapolis Updated: Nov-29-15 9:08 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - No one can resist the allure of a cute kitten or a fluffy dog.
- Maryland celebrates Small Business Saturday Updated: Nov-28-15 10:56 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland is celebrating "Small Business Saturday."
- Man convicted of killing cab driver Updated: Nov-25-15 9:15 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A Baltimore man was convicted of fatally shooting a cab driver in Millersville after a dispute over a girlfriend.
- Recent death of man shot 4 years ago ruled a homicide Updated: Nov-24-15 7:22 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Anne Arundel County Police say the death of a man four years after he was shot has been ruled a homicide.
- Maryland officials complain of shabby Capitol grounds Updated: Nov-20-15 3:23 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The grounds of Maryland's Capitol have become so shabby that state officials are exploring the possibility of forming a nonprofit foundation to raise money to better maintain them.
- Republican attorney to run for Maryland congressional seat Updated: Nov-18-15 10:59 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A Baltimore County attorney is seeking the Republican nomination to run for Maryland's 2nd Congressional District.
- Juvenile offenders speaking out in oratorical competition Updated: Nov-18-15 3:16 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Students housed in Maryland Juvenile Services facilities across the state are speaking out - in an oratorical contest.
- Ex-treasurer for GOP committee gets probation for theft Updated: Nov-17-15 8:35 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The former treasurer of the Cecil County Republican Central Committee has been sentenced to probation for stealing campaign funds.
- Reynolds scores 4 TDs to lead No. 22 Navy past SMU 55-14 Updated: Nov-14-15 11:06 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Keenan Reynolds had just burst into the end zone to set the NCAA record for career rushing touchdowns, and the last thing on his mind was clutching the football as a keepsake.
- New map to show where extreme weather has happened Updated: Nov-12-15 2:16 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Environment Maryland will join federal and local officials in Maryland to unveil a new extreme weather map.
- Republican Del. Kathy Szeliga announces run for US Senate Updated: Nov-10-15 2:33 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland Del. Kathy Szeliga said Tuesday she is running for the Republican nomination for the U.S. Senate seat that will become vacant when Democratic Sen. Barbara Mikulski retires next year.
- Body recovered from waterway in Anne Arundel County Updated: Nov-10-15 12:29 pm
LINTHICUM, Maryland - A body has been recovered near the spot where a canoeist went missing last week in Linthicum.
- Hogan reopens state police barrack in Annapolis Updated: Nov-03-15 3:39 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Gov. Larry Hogan has announced the reopening of the state police barrack in Annapolis.
- Democrats call for restoring $68M in education funding Updated: Nov-02-15 4:33 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland Democratic leaders on Monday called on Republican Gov. Larry Hogan to restore about $68 million in education funding, saying the state's revenues have turned out better than expected with a $520 million working surplus this fiscal year.
- Naval Academy Midshipmen sing, dance in new 'spirit video' Updated: Nov-02-15 10:05 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A group of Naval Academy midshipmen can be seen shimmying and strutting while lip-synching to a song they created in their latest spirit video, entitled "Naptown Funk."
- Naval Academy reinstates celestial navigation Updated: Nov-01-15 8:01 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The same techniques guided ancient Polynesians in the open Pacific and led Sir Ernest Shackleton to remote Antarctica, then oriented astronauts when the Apollo 12 was disabled by lightning, the techniques of celestial navigation.
- Google to launch 360-degree mapping of Naval Academy Updated: Oct-30-15 12:28 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Google Maps is preparing to launch a 360-degree virtual tour of the U.S. Naval Academy - the first Navy base filmed by Google.