- Annapolis could reap $260K annually with Energy Park lease Updated: Jul-01-15 4:35 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A plan has been introduced to build a large solar energy facility on a closed Annapolis landfill, and by doing so put the city near the forefront of the green-energy movement.
- Md. officials continue crackdown on illegal crabbing Updated: Jun-30-15 2:17 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland's Natural Resources Police say they're continuing a crackdown on illegal crabbing that began last year.
- Czech man struck by SUV, killed in Annapolis Updated: Jun-28-15 11:55 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Police say a man from the Czech Republic was struck and killed in Annapolis when he tried to cross Solomons Island Road without the right-of-way.
- Hogan: State to pay $168M for Purple Rail line in DC area Updated: Jun-25-15 5:55 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Gov. Larry Hogan said Thursday that the state will support a more cost-effective plan for the Purple Line rail system in the Washington suburbs that will require a greater investment from Montgomery and Prince George's counties. Hogan also announced plans to spend nearly $2 billion on Maryland roads and bridges.
- Meeting set for panel examining criminal justice reform Updated: Jun-22-15 3:20 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The first meeting of a Maryland panel examining criminal justice reform is scheduled in Annapolis.
- Former candidate for Md. House of Delegates indicted Updated: Jun-19-15 1:20 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A former candidate for the Maryland House of Delegates has been indicted on felony theft, perjury and other charges relating to campaign spending.
- Maryland family in good health after baby born along highway Updated: Jun-19-15 10:57 am
CROWNSVILLE, Maryland - A Glen Burnie woman and her baby are in good health after the mother gave birth on the side of a highway.
- Officials delay meeting on authorizing $20M riot response Updated: Jun-17-15 12:30 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A Maryland board meeting where officials were to consider authorizing $20 million in state rainy day funds to pay for April's response to rioting in Baltimore has been postponed.
- Former Del. Ron George says he plans to run for state Senate Updated: Jun-15-15 1:46 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Former Anne Arundel County Del. Ron George says he plans to run for state Senate in 2018.
- 2 groups go to court in Maryland for clean air regulations Updated: Jun-11-15 5:29 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Two groups have gone to court to try to implement clean-air regulations they say are being blocked by Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan's administration.
- Maryland governor summoned to jury duty, but not chosen Updated: Jun-10-15 3:00 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan has been released from jury duty.
- Annapolis peahen that eluded capture returns home on her own Updated: Jun-10-15 8:29 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A wandering peahen that escaped from an Annapolis-area farm and evaded multiple would-be captors has returned home on her own accord.
- 5 jet skiers rescued from water at Sandy Point State Park Updated: Jun-09-15 10:54 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A group of stranded jet skiers have been rescued from the water in Anne Arundel County.
- Legislative panel to meet on policing measures Updated: Jun-08-15 6:01 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A workgroup of Maryland lawmakers is scheduled to meet to examine public safety and policing practices.
- Couple steals $1,100 bottle of cognac from liquor store Updated: Jun-04-15 9:04 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Is this any way to treat a bottle of 25-year-old single-malt scotch whisky?
- Snakes in walls: Realtor accused of selling infested home Updated: Jun-03-15 4:27 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - An Annapolis couple says their real estate agent knew their future home was infested with snakes but sold it to them anyway.