- Annapolis police begin new program to combat drunk driving Updated: May-05-16 6:13 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Police in Annapolis are launching a new program to combat drunk driving.
- Annapolis officials to celebrate opening of City Dock Updated: May-04-16 5:24 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Annapolis officials are marking the opening of the city's newly renovated City Dock.
- Police investigate potential bomb threat at Md. mall Updated: Apr-30-16 6:17 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Police have given the all clear after investigating a potential bomb threat at the Westfield Annapolis mall.
- TV pundit who claimed CIA ties pleads guilty to fraud Updated: Apr-29-16 5:40 pm
ALEXANDRIA, Virginia - Former cable news pundit Wayne Simmons admits he's a fraud. And he admits he's a felon. But despite all evidence to the contrary, he remains adamant that he was a CIA man.
- The Latest: Ex-mayor Dixon says she's 'not through yet' Updated: Apr-27-16 12:01 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The Latest on Maryland's primary election (all times local):
- Md. flags at half-staff in honor of soldier who died in Asia Updated: Apr-25-16 6:13 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Flags in Maryland are flying at half-staff in honor of an Air Force soldier from Maryland who died of injuries he sustained while serving in Asia.
- Student passionate about helping others, improving himself Updated: Apr-23-16 9:01 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Seventeen-year-old Kevin Davila an International Baccalaureate senior at Annapolis High, shakes his head when asked about the tall wall Donald Trump claims will be erected between the United States and Mexico to keep out immigrants if he's elected president.
- Maryland legislature passes criminal justice reform bill Updated: Apr-11-16 8:35 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The General Assembly gave final passage Monday to a comprehensive reform of Maryland's criminal justice system, while a tax-relief plan and a bill to provide sick days for employees of companies with at least 15 employees appeared to be stalled with only hours left in the session.
- Scorched Annapolis Yacht Club could be torn down Updated: Apr-11-16 7:51 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Annapolis Yacht Club officials say they are leaning toward demolishing their fire-damaged headquarters in order to more easily meet federal flood plain requirements.
- Work remains on major bills for last day of Md. session Updated: Apr-09-16 11:22 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A panel of Maryland lawmakers reached a hard-fought compromise Saturday night on a measure to make major reforms to the state's correctional system.
- Md. House votes to override veto of transportation bill Updated: Apr-07-16 2:13 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The Maryland House of Delegates voted Thursday to override Gov. Larry Hogan's veto of a bill to create a scoring system to rank transportation projects in the state's funding process.
- Md. Senate panel OKs $37.5M tax break for Northrop Grumman Updated: Apr-06-16 8:35 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A Maryland Senate panel on Wednesday approved providing $37.5 million in tax credits over five years for defense contractor Northrop Grumman, if the company keeps 10,000 jobs in the state.