- Rapids rally to tie Impact, 2-2 Updated: Apr-30-16 6:23 pm
MONTREAL - Bobby Burling scored for Colorado in the 73rd minute and the Rapids tied the Montreal Impact 2-2 on Saturday.
- Corea, Alexander to headline Montreal Jazz Festival Updated: Apr-28-16 11:24 am
NEW YORK - A preteen prodigy and a master celebrating his 75th birthday will be among the headliners at the world's largest jazz festival.
- Oduro's late goal gives Impact 1-1 tie with NYCFC Updated: Apr-27-16 9:13 pm
- ID of woman found near Manson murders site stirs mystery Updated: Apr-27-16 8:18 pm
LOS ANGELES - The identification of a 19-year-old Canadian woman found savagely stabbed to death in Los Angeles in 1969 has brought some closure to her last living immediate relative but also resurrected decades-old speculation that her murder is connected to the Manson family killings.
- The Latest: Family, friends horrified at Jane Doe's death Updated: Apr-27-16 3:51 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Latest on the identification of a woman found stabbed 150 times in 1969 near the site of notorious Manson family killings (all times local):
- Giovinco scores twice in Toronto's 2-0 victory over Montreal Updated: Apr-23-16 6:18 pm
- Piatti's late goal gives Montreal 2-1 win over Chicago Updated: Apr-17-16 2:04 am
- Former Canadiens coach Jacques Demers improving after stroke Updated: Apr-15-16 7:20 pm
MONTREAL - Former Montreal Canadiens coach Jacques Demers is getting better every day and has begun eating after a recent stroke, his doctors said Friday.
- Officials eye New England rail boost through border deal Updated: Apr-15-16 5:11 pm
ESSEX JUNCTION, Vermont - A proposal to allow rail passengers to go through customs in Montreal before crossing into the United states would be a boon for passenger rail in New England, said officials gathered outside Vermont's busiest Amtrak station Friday.
- Jackie Robinson's Brooklyn Dodgers contract on view in NYC Updated: Apr-12-16 2:47 pm
NEW YORK - Jackie Robinson's contract with the Brooklyn Dodgers that broke Major League Baseball's color barrier is on public view in New York and soon in other places, as well.
- Galchenyuk, Pacioretty score twice; Canadiens beat Lightning Updated: Apr-10-16 1:27 am
MONTREAL - If there was a bright spot to a disappointing season for the Montreal Canadiens, it was the emergence of Alex Galchenyuk as a top-line center.
- Camara, Bekker score in Impact's 2-0 win over Crew Updated: Apr-09-16 8:12 pm
MONTREAL - Hassoun Camara scored his first goal of the season to help the Montreal Impact beat the Columbus Crew 2-0 on Saturday.
- Lindgren shines in debut, leads Canadiens past Hurricanes Updated: Apr-07-16 10:46 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Welcome to the NHL, kid.
- Injured Canadiens G Price, D Subban are done for the season Updated: Apr-06-16 12:52 pm
MONTREAL - Montreal Canadiens goaltender Carey Price and defenseman P.K. Subban will not play in the final two games of the season.
- Luongo, Panthers beat Canadiens 4-1 for fourth straight win Updated: Apr-05-16 11:40 pm
MONTREAL - Aleksander Barkov starting things early, and by night's end, the Florida Panthers were Atlantic Division champs.
- Canadiens recall All-Star game MVP John Scott from minors Updated: Apr-03-16 9:35 pm
MONTREAL - All-Star MVP John Scott was recalled from the minors Sunday by the Montreal Canadiens.
- Dempsey with winner as Seattle holds off Montreal 1-0 Updated: Apr-03-16 1:13 am
SEATTLE - With the way the first month of the season has gone for the Seattle Sounders, it likely wasn't going to be a memorable goal that finally led to their first points of the season.
- Barkov scores with 28.1 left, leads Panthers past Canadiens Updated: Apr-02-16 11:35 pm
SUNRISE, Florida - The Florida Panthers have made the playoffs only four times in their 21-year history. Their furious rally Saturday night moved them even closer to a fifth appearance.
- Lightning beat Devils 3-1, but lose Stamkos to blood clot Updated: Apr-02-16 11:28 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Lightning's strong third period in a win over New Jersey was greatly overshadowed by the news that captain Steven Stamkos will miss one to three months because of a blood clot in his arm.
- LaMarre doubles in 10th, Red Sox beat Blue Jays in Montreal Updated: Apr-01-16 11:56 pm
MONTREAL - It was a big night for Russell Martin, even if his Toronto Blue Jays lost to the Boston Red Sox.
- Canada's NHL playoff shutout has 'painful' ramifications Updated: Apr-01-16 1:15 pm
Paul Samborski and his father, Lenn, were at Winnipeg Arena for the original Jets' final playoff game in 1996 before the team moved to Phoenix. When the NHL returned in 2011, Samborski joined the thousands of fans who signed up for season tickets and brought his dad to the new Jets' first home playoff game last year against Anaheim.