- Drogba scores in stoppage time, Impact beat Galaxy 3-2 Updated: May-28-16 11:49 pm
- Man with reported ties to Montreal Mafia gunned down Updated: May-27-16 7:12 pm
MONTREAL - A man with high-level ties to organized crime in Montreal was shot dead north of the city, Quebec provincial police said Friday.
- Larin scores twice, Orlando City tops Impact 2-1 to end skid Updated: May-21-16 10:23 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Cyle Larin scored twice and Ricardo Kaka had two assists to help Orlando City beat the Montreal Impact 2-1 on Saturday night to snap a six-game winless streak.
- Alouettes acquire rights to former Oregon QB Vernon Adams Updated: May-20-16 8:08 pm
- McAuliffe to travel to Canada on trade mission Updated: May-16-16 1:44 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe is set to travel to Canada this week to promote Virginia business with a top importer.
- Sapong scores tying goal, Union draw 1-1 with Impact Updated: May-14-16 7:16 pm
MONTREAL - C.J. Sapong scored the tying goal in the 24th minute in the Philadelphia Union's 1-1 draw with the Montreal Impact on Saturday.
- Canadiens sign forward Artturi Lehkonen to 3-year contract Updated: May-08-16 11:29 pm
MONTREAL - The Montreal Canadiens signed Finnish forward Artturi Lehkonen to a three-year, two-way contact Sunday.
- Montreal ties Columbus 4-4 on Dominic Oduro's goal in 93rd Updated: May-07-16 10:03 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Dominic Oduro scored in the 93rd minute and the Montreal Impact rallied to tie the Columbus Crew 4-4 on Saturday night.
- Company says up to 95 layoffs planned at Augusta paper plant Updated: May-05-16 12:04 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - A paper company that makes newsprint in Augusta says it plans to reduce its capacity by nearly half, resulting in layoffs for as many as 95 employees.
- Graceland, home of Elvis, receives 20 millionth paid visitor Updated: May-04-16 7:20 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The operators of Graceland say the Memphis tourist attraction centered on the life and music of Elvis Presley has received its 20 millionth paid visitor.
- Rapids rally to tie Impact, 2-2 Updated: Apr-30-16 6:23 pm
MONTREAL - Bobby Burling scored for Colorado in the 73rd minute and the Rapids tied the Montreal Impact 2-2 on Saturday.