- More rain, flooding forecast along soggy East Coast Updated: Oct-03-15 1:57 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Rain pummeling parts of the East Coast showed little sign of slackening Saturday, with record-setting precipitation prolonging the soppy misery that has been eased only by news that powerful Hurricane Joaquin will not hit the U.S.
- Spartanburg coroner says 1 dead in street flooding Updated: Oct-01-15 7:36 am
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Officials say one person has died in street flooding in Spartanburg.
- Ex-Spartanburg teacher pleads guilty to assaulting student Updated: Oct-01-15 5:02 am
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - A former Spartanburg High School teacher has been sentenced to three years' probation on an assault and battery charge after being accused of inappropriately touching one of her students.
- Clifton man gets life sentence in wife's shooting death Updated: Sep-28-15 3:36 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - A Clifton man has been sentenced to life in prison for shooting his wife to death a day after her birthday.
- Spartanburg man's body found in lake Updated: Sep-28-15 7:14 am
MAYO, South Carolina - The body of a Spartanburg man has been found in a lake in the Upstate.
- Marvin, defense lift Wofford to 16-0 win over Gardner-Webb Updated: Sep-26-15 10:06 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - David Marvin kicked field goals of 45, 50 and 39 yards despite a constant rain, and Wofford's defense pitched its first shutout since 2012 in a 16-0 win over Gardner-Webb on Saturday.
- Fiorina wraps up South Carolina swing with Upstate stops Updated: Sep-24-15 4:00 am
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Carly Fiorina is wrapping up her three-day campaign swing through South Carolina with several stops in the Upstate.
- Italian manufacturer announces plans to create 150 jobs Updated: Sep-22-15 3:21 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Officials in Spartanburg County say an Italian manufacturer of high-end adhesives and sealants plans to create 150 new jobs and invest $66 million in the area.
- Hepatitis suspected at 2 restaurants; health clinics open Updated: Sep-20-15 11:58 am
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - South Carolina's health agency is on the job after learning customers who ate at two Spartanburg County restaurants may have been exposed to the hepatitis A virus.
- DHEC: People who ate at 2 Hardee's possibly exposed to virus Updated: Sep-18-15 6:12 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina's public health agency says customers who ate at two Hardee's restaurants in Spartanburg County may have been exposed to the hepatitis A virus.
- Wofford adding women's lacrosse Updated: Sep-17-15 12:33 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Wofford is adding women's lacrosse to its varsity sports.
- South Carolina man jailed for 2 years found not guilty Updated: Sep-17-15 6:11 am
COLUMBUS, North Carolina - A South Carolina man who spent more than two years in jail awaiting trial has been found not guilty of a series of child sex crimes in a North Carolina courtroom.
- Coroner: 2-year-old who was revived on way to hospital dies Updated: Sep-13-15 2:27 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - The Spartanburg County coroner says a 2-year-old boy who was revived on the way to the hospital several days ago has died.
- Wofford breezes by Tennessee Tech, 34-14 Updated: Sep-12-15 10:30 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Hunter Windham had a 25-yard touchdown reception and David Marvin hit both of his field goal attempts to help lead Wofford to comfortable 34-14 victory over Tennessee Tech on Saturday.
- Converse College president stepping down this year Updated: Sep-09-15 7:14 am
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - The president of Converse College in Spartanburg is stepping down at the end of the school year.
- Man gets 30 years for killing wife near women's shelter Updated: Sep-08-15 8:26 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - A 54-year-old man has been sentenced to 30 years in prison after pleading guilty but mentally ill to murder in the shooting of his estranged wife outside a domestic violence shelter in Spartanburg.
- Man charged with murder in death of Spartanburg woman Updated: Sep-03-15 9:58 am
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - A man has been charged with murder in the death of a pregnant Spartanburg woman whose body was found beaten and burned in some woods.