- 9 people arrested in major fentanyl bust Updated: May-19-16 5:14 pm
NEW BRITAIN, Connecticut - Federal, state and local authorities busted up a major drug dealing ring that sold large amounts of fentanyl and other drugs in the central part of the state, officials announced Thursday.
- Survivor of home invasion to run for Connecticut legislature Updated: May-18-16 10:49 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Dr. William Petit, who survived a home invasion that claimed the lives of his wife and two daughters, is the Connecticut Republican Party's nominee for a state legislative seat.
- Gun-maker sentenced to probation, fined for firearms crimes Updated: May-17-16 6:02 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The former owner of a company that makes military-style rifles has been sentenced to probation and the company fined $500,000 for violating federal firearms laws.
- Not guilty pleas entered for man charged in 6 killings Updated: May-09-16 4:35 pm
NEW BRITAIN, Connecticut - A judge entered not-guilty pleas Monday on behalf of a former drifter charged in the slayings of six people in Connecticut in 2003 during what authorities called a serial killing spree involving a van he called the "murder mobile."
- Killer of 4 to testify against man charged with slaying 7 Updated: May-04-16 11:10 am
NEW BRITAIN, Connecticut - A man who killed two women and two children in Connecticut is expected to be a key witness against another man who allegedly told prison fellow inmates about using his "murder mobile" while killing seven people in the state in 2003, according to court documents.
- Registration opens for 28th annual Nutmeg State Games Updated: Apr-30-16 10:53 am
NEW BRITAIN, Connecticut - Organizers say they are expecting more than 7,000 athletes to participate in this summer's Nutmeg State Games.