- Arraignment delayed for man charged in teen's disappearance Updated: Jul-31-15 9:35 pm
CANON CITY, Colorado - The arraignment for a man charged in the disappearance of a Pueblo teenager has been postponed.
- Man charged after home explosion pleads guilty Updated: Jul-29-15 9:58 pm
CANON CITY, Colorado - A man accused of sparking a natural gas explosion at his Canon City home in an attempt to kill himself has pleaded guilty.
- Pit bull terrier recovering from sword attack in Canon City Updated: Jul-28-15 11:40 am
CANON CITY, Colorado - A pit bull terrier is healing from a sword attack by a man who says he was defending himself.
- Judge declares mistrial in murder trial Updated: Jul-21-15 12:05 pm
CANON CITY, Colorado - The trial for a former Florence businessman suspected of murdering a Fowler man has been declared a mistrial.
- Mistrial declared in Otero County murder case Updated: Jul-20-15 11:04 pm
CANON CITY, Colorado - A judge has declared a mistrial in the case of a Canon City man accused of killing a funeral director in 2012.