- Ex-Barboursville pharmacy owner sentenced on bank charge Updated: Aug-04-15 6:55 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A former Barboursville pharmacy owner has been sentenced to more than five years in prison for avoiding federal cash reporting requirements.
- Special prosecutor to investigate Huntington city hall Updated: Aug-01-15 12:29 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A special prosecutor will investigate the legality of a payout authorized by Huntington Mayor Steve Williams to former police chief Skip Holbrook.
- Director seeks to expand regional art at Huntington museum Updated: Aug-01-15 9:46 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - It's been almost a month since Geoffrey Fleming took over as director at the Huntington Museum of Art, and the new man at the helm is starting to find his direction.
- Antitrust agreement in West Virginia hospital takeover Updated: Jul-31-15 12:39 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - St. Mary's Medical Center in Huntington would operate as a stand-alone facility after its takeover by Cabell Huntington Hospital under an antitrust agreement announced Friday by West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey.
- Marshall, 2-year college agree on partnership Updated: Jul-31-15 3:21 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Students at New River Community and Technical College can apply credits toward earning a four-year degree at Marshall University.
- 2 children injured after homemade bomb thrown into window Updated: Jul-30-15 4:34 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Two Huntington children have been injured after a homemade explosive was thrown into their living room.
- W.Va. health agency investigates spike in syphilis cases Updated: Jul-29-15 12:34 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Health officials are investigating a spike in syphilis cases in West Virginia to determine how to prevent further cases of the sexually transmitted disease.
- Gun found in carry-on bag at Huntington Tri-State Airport Updated: Jul-28-15 11:56 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Authorities say a loaded handgun was found in a Barboursville man's carry-on bag at Huntington Tri-State Airport.
- Marshall hosts biomedical research symposium Updated: Jul-27-15 2:17 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall University is hosting a symposium that will showcase research by undergraduate students across West Virginia.
- Sutton Lake to reopen campground closed by high water Updated: Jul-22-15 7:47 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Sutton Lake is reopening a campground closed by recent high water.
- State completes $18 million widening of I-64 in Huntington Updated: Jul-22-15 6:55 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - The state has completed a two-year project to widen a section of Interstate 64 in Huntington to six lanes.
- Fire that destroyed Huntington building ruled arson Updated: Jul-20-15 7:14 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A fire that destroyed an apartment building in Huntington has been ruled as arson.
- Heavy rains close some attractions at 2 W.Va. lakes Updated: Jul-17-15 3:08 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Heavy rains have forced the temporary closure of some campgrounds and recreation areas at Summersville and Sutton lakes.
- Police oppose parole for man convicted of killing officer Updated: Jul-12-15 1:44 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Several local police officers are opposing parole for a man convicted of killing a Huntington officer in 1981.
- Huntington dinner planned to help raise funds for monuments Updated: Jul-11-15 12:53 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - In all his experience meeting and talking with families of fallen soldiers, Brent Casey has learned that their biggest fear is that their hero will be forgotten.
- Woman killed after police cruiser struck along I-64 in W.Va. Updated: Jul-10-15 2:28 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A motorist was killed and two Huntington police officers were injured when the woman's car struck a parked cruiser in a construction zone along Interstate 64 on Friday, police said.
- Double deer: Officials say man kept 2 in captivity at home Updated: Jul-08-15 2:29 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Officials say a West Virginia man had been keeping two deer in captivity at his home for at least a year.
- Premier to acquire First National Bankshares Updated: Jul-07-15 9:50 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Premier Financial Bancorp says it plans to acquire First National Bankshares in a deal worth about $26.5 million in cash and stock.
- Feds: Man tried to stuff heroin under police cruiser seat Updated: Jul-07-15 3:17 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A Detroit man accused of hiding heroin under the seat of a police car has pleaded guilty to a possession charge.
- Marshall's new academic center a boost for student-athletes Updated: Jul-05-15 10:10 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - When Marshall athletic director Mike Hamrick first returned to the university in that job, the former Thundering Herd linebacker asked where student-athletes went for tutoring, computer labs and academic advising. He didn't like what he saw.