- Corps of Engineers offering tours of Marmet Locks and Dam Updated: May-19-16 1:01 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is offering public tours at the Marmet Locks and Dam in Belle, West Virginia on June 4 in observation of National Dam Safety Awareness Day.
- Huntington kicks off project to redevelop brownfields sites Updated: May-17-16 1:23 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A neighborhood redevelopment project in Huntington is moving forward.
- Creative juices flow in Marshall's Visual Arts Center Updated: May-14-16 11:01 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall University senior Karl Shaver begins his morning at 8 o'clock working at the Barnes Agency, which is conveniently located in the first floor of the university's Visual Arts Center.
- Judge: Law doesn't cover gay hate crimes in ex-player's case Updated: May-13-16 6:14 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia law doesn't consider violence or threats of violence based solely on a victim's sexual orientation to be a hate crime, a circuit judge ruled Friday.
- Steel from World Trade Center delivered to Huntington Updated: May-13-16 1:16 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Two pieces of steel from the wreckage of the World Trade Center have been delivered to Huntington, where they will be used in a memorial at the 9/11 Healing Field.
- Gardening workshops set this month in Huntington Updated: May-13-16 1:01 am
INSTITUTE, West Virginia - Workshops to help beginning and experienced gardeners are being held this month in Huntington.
- 9 selected for induction into Marshall athletics hall Updated: May-09-16 1:04 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Former Marshall cornerbacks Dani Derricott and Melvin Cunningham are among nine selected for induction into the university's Athletics Hall of Fame.
- Renewable energy conference set at Marshall University Updated: May-09-16 1:09 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall University is holding a renewable energy conference this week.
- Huntington community gathers to remember Holocaust victims Updated: May-07-16 9:55 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A bleak, rainy Sunday was representative of visitors' emotions who were in and out of B'Nai Sholom Temple for most of the day as one person read out the names of those lost in the Holocaust.
- Huntington Fire Department carrying opiate reversal drug Updated: May-04-16 3:24 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - The city of Huntington says medication that can reverse the effect of opiates in case of an overdose is now stocked on all of the city fire department emergency response vehicles.
- Sanders campaign to make 3 more West Virginia stops Updated: May-03-16 4:51 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Bernie Sanders plans to visit three more West Virginia communities before he contends in next week's primary election.
- Marshall ceramics event raises $17K for food pantry Updated: Apr-29-16 4:51 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall University ceramics students have raised $17,000 for a food pantry.
- Selfie-taking inmate was trying to have a good time in jail Updated: Apr-28-16 10:32 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - West Virginia jail officials are investigating an inmate's use of a cellphone to take photos of himself and others inside a transport van and posting them online.
- Public comments on hospitals' merger overwhelmingly negative Updated: Apr-27-16 11:09 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - None of the 18 letters sent to the West Virginia Attorney General's office recently were in favor of a proposal to merge two Huntington hospitals.
- Sex trafficking panel planned at Marshall University Updated: Apr-27-16 5:24 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A panel discussion on sex trafficking in West Virginia is scheduled next week at Marshall University.
- While other states vote, Sanders to rally in West Virginia Updated: Apr-26-16 4:27 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - With primary elections taking place in other states, Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders is heading to West Virginia for a rally.
- Bernie Sanders to attend rally in Huntington on Tuesday Updated: Apr-24-16 1:13 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders is planning a stop in Huntington this week.
- Huntington 'slow-food' cafe features locally sourced menu Updated: Apr-24-16 11:24 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - It was one of those moments that spoke volumes.