- Council pushes WV to add LGBT protection to hate crime law Updated: Feb-11-16 3:46 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Huntington City Council has approved a resolution to urge West Virginia lawmakers to include protection for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals under the state code dealing with hate crimes.
- Marshall hires Pepe Pearson as RB coach Updated: Feb-11-16 8:39 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall has hired Pepe Pearson as running backs coach.
- Actress Molly Ringwald to screen 'The Breakfast Club' in WV Updated: Feb-08-16 4:50 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Actress Molly Ringwald is celebrating the 30th anniversary of "The Breakfast Club" film by screening the movie with audiences in Huntington.
- Peer recovery coaches help others fight addiction Updated: Feb-06-16 3:19 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - When 31-year-old St. Albans native Ashley Keiffer found herself in jail for the 16th time, her big plan when she got out was to land a job at a fast-food restaurant.
- Marshall has 7 home games on 2016 football schedule Updated: Feb-04-16 5:23 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall will play seven home football games next season, highlighted by a matchup with Louisville.
- Huntington gets 2,200 units of life-saving drug Updated: Feb-04-16 12:36 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A new tool to help combat drug overdose deaths will soon be in the hands of Huntington police, firefighters and even educators.
- Huntington City Council approves vacant building ordinance Updated: Jan-26-16 12:49 pm
HUNTINGON, West Virginia - An ordinance that would eliminate several vacant buildings in Huntington has been approved by the City Council.
- Huntington to buy FirstMerit creating largest bank in Ohio Updated: Jan-26-16 9:32 am
NEW YORK - Huntington Bancshares said Tuesday that it will pay about $3.4 billion to buy rival FirstMerit, creating the largest bank in Ohio.
- Man sentenced after pleading guilty in robbery spree case Updated: Jan-21-16 10:21 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A man arrested in connection with a string of armed robberies has been sentenced to prison.
- Kentucky woman found with over 850 pills in car sentenced Updated: Jan-21-16 5:55 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A Kentucky woman has been sentenced after a Huntington police officer found more than 850 pills in her vehicle.
- Huntington police report less crime, more arrests Updated: Jan-21-16 2:26 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - The Huntington Police Department reports that crime was down but arrests were up in the city last year.
- Ex-Huntington accountant faces embezzlement, forgery charges Updated: Jan-19-16 10:59 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A former Huntington accountant has been charged with embezzling more than $1 million.
- CSX to close Huntington, W.Va. administrative offices Updated: Jan-18-16 4:45 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - CSX is closing its Huntington administrative offices amid the downturn in the coal industry.
- After slow start, West Virginia ski resorts aim to catch up Updated: Jan-17-16 11:40 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - West Virginia's five downhill ski resorts are banking on a big holiday weekend in hopes of making up for a mild start to the winter season.
- Non-drug options for chronic pain are growing Updated: Jan-17-16 10:29 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A whopping 100 million Americans suffer from chronic pain, and to manage that pain long-term, 5 million to 8 million use prescription opioids.
- Huntington mayor won't face charge in ex-chief's payout Updated: Jan-14-16 3:02 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Huntington Mayor Steve Williams won't face charges over a payout issued to a former police chief, a special prosecutor said Thursday.