- Police and Marshall investigate mass fraternity party Updated: Aug-28-15 9:25 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Police and Marshall University are investigating a mass fraternity party involving several hundred students.
- Marshall researcher awarded grant to study obesity, aging Updated: Aug-27-15 2:08 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - The National Institute on Aging has awarded a grant to a Marshall University researcher to study obesity and aging.
- City council announces anti-drug initiative for 3 counties Updated: Aug-25-15 5:40 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Huntington City Council has announced a two-year strategic plan to combat drug abuse and disease management in three West Virginia counties.
- Marshall up for 10-year review of accreditation Updated: Aug-25-15 3:02 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall University says its accreditation is up for its 10-year review.
- Huntington scrambles to deal with increase in sinkholes Updated: Aug-23-15 2:24 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Huntington officials are scrambling to deal with an increase in sinkholes across the city.
- Town scrambles to deal with increase in sinkholes Updated: Aug-23-15 2:02 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Officials in West Virginia are scrambling to deal with an increase in sinkholes across the city.
- Marshall reduces price of courses for high school students Updated: Aug-21-15 3:47 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall University has slashed the price of courses for some high school students who want to earn college credits simultaneously.
- 6 new candidates to be interviewed for Marshall presidency Updated: Aug-20-15 7:32 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall University's presidential search committee plans to interview six new candidates in September.
- Marshall expands neuroscience program Updated: Aug-19-15 3:52 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - The Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine has expanded its neuroscience program.
- Marshall University to host prints in art gallery Updated: Aug-19-15 3:43 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Collected prints from the University of Rio Grande's Greer Museum will soon be on display at Marshall University.
- Marshall to host conference on business safety Updated: Aug-18-15 2:17 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall University says it is preparing to host its first conference on safety that focuses on culture at local and regional businesses.
- Couple plan to build labyrinth near meditation spot at park Updated: Aug-16-15 10:20 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - From its rich ancient history as an Adena mound to decades in the early 1900s as the home of the elaborate marble Caldwell Monument, Gobbler's Knob's panoramic view of the city and the river have long been a magnet of human activity.
- Huntington eyes downtown development Updated: Aug-14-15 9:40 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A large redevelopment project is gaining steam in downtown Huntington.
- Marshall to conduct memorial service for Phil Ratliff Updated: Aug-12-15 5:05 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall's athletic department will conduct a memorial service for former assistant football coach Phil Ratliff.
- Rubberlite proposes center at Huntington brownfield site Updated: Aug-12-15 8:05 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Rubberlite has proposed building a research, development and light manufacturing center at a brownfield site in Huntington.
- Marshall WR Angelo Jean-Louis no longer with team Updated: Aug-10-15 6:42 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall says wide receiver Angelo Jean-Louis is no longer with the team.
- Marshall to celebrate opening of engineering complex Updated: Aug-10-15 2:07 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall University is holding a ribbon-cutting ceremony this week to celebrate the opening of a $56 million engineering complex.
- Marshall hosting cell phone forensics workshop for police Updated: Aug-06-15 2:42 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall University says law enforcement officials from as far away as Kansas are attending a workshop on cellphone forensics.
- Ex-Barboursville pharmacy owner sentenced on bank charge Updated: Aug-04-15 6:55 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A former Barboursville pharmacy owner has been sentenced to more than five years in prison for avoiding federal cash reporting requirements.
- Special prosecutor to investigate Huntington city hall Updated: Aug-01-15 12:29 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A special prosecutor will investigate the legality of a payout authorized by Huntington Mayor Steve Williams to former police chief Skip Holbrook.
- Director seeks to expand regional art at Huntington museum Updated: Aug-01-15 9:46 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - It's been almost a month since Geoffrey Fleming took over as director at the Huntington Museum of Art, and the new man at the helm is starting to find his direction.
- Antitrust agreement in West Virginia hospital takeover Updated: Jul-31-15 12:39 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - St. Mary's Medical Center in Huntington would operate as a stand-alone facility after its takeover by Cabell Huntington Hospital under an antitrust agreement announced Friday by West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey.
- Marshall, 2-year college agree on partnership Updated: Jul-31-15 3:21 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Students at New River Community and Technical College can apply credits toward earning a four-year degree at Marshall University.
- 2 children injured after homemade bomb thrown into window Updated: Jul-30-15 4:34 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Two Huntington children have been injured after a homemade explosive was thrown into their living room.
- W.Va. health agency investigates spike in syphilis cases Updated: Jul-29-15 12:34 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Health officials are investigating a spike in syphilis cases in West Virginia to determine how to prevent further cases of the sexually transmitted disease.