- Central Indiana county approves livestock farm restrictions Updated: May-25-16 10:50 pm
COLUMBUS, Indiana - A central Indiana county has approved new restrictions on big livestock farms limiting where those farms with hundreds or thousands of animals can be built.
- Columbus school district changes gender identity policy Updated: May-25-16 4:09 pm
COLUMBUS, Indiana - A southern Indiana school district has decided to add gender identity to an existing policy to allow students to use facilities designed for the sex with which they identify.
- Bartholomew County board blocks 100,000-panel solar farm Updated: May-24-16 3:23 pm
COLUMBUS, Indiana - Strong opposition by neighbors has led a south central Indiana board of zoning appeals to block a proposed solar farm.
- Columbus hospital to open long-awaited emergency department Updated: May-23-16 3:47 pm
COLUMBUS, Indiana - A southern Indiana hospital is wrapping up an expansion project that was delayed for several years after flash flooding in 2008 caused nearly $180 million in damage.
- Goal met to keep 14-foot-tall sculpture in downtown Columbus Updated: May-18-16 10:54 pm
COLUMBUS, Indiana - A 14-foot-tall, flaming red sculpture will remain in downtown Columbus after local arts supporters met a $40,000 fundraising goal.
- Columbus residents raising money to buy sculpture Updated: May-09-16 2:31 pm
COLUMBUS, Indiana - She's known for a creation that hints at an exuberant dancer.