- Funeral scheduled for former light heavyweight champion Updated: Nov-26-15 5:01 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A funeral service for former lightweight champion Bob Foster has been scheduled for next week.
- Travelers take to the roads and the skies for Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-25-15 7:11 pm
LOS ANGELES - The big Thanksgiving getaway went into full swing Wednesday with drivers delighted by the lowest November gas prices in years and many airline passengers undaunted by terrorism fears and long lines at security checkpoints.
- Lawyer says police shooting suspect mistreated in prison Updated: Nov-25-15 2:49 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A man accused of fatally shooting an Albuquerque police officer is being mistreated in prison, according to his attorney.
- Albuquerque police: Suspect in shooting fatally shoots self Updated: Nov-25-15 1:27 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Albuquerque police say the suspect in a shooting in northeast Albuquerque fatally shot himself after fleeing into mountains near Albuquerque.
- Albuquerque police investigate sexting at high school Updated: Nov-25-15 12:59 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The Albuquerque Police Department is investigating after they found students at a high school were sharing naked photos.
- Holiday travelers get early start out of New Mexico Updated: Nov-25-15 10:41 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Albuquerque International Sunport is seeing modest traffic as some travelers are getting a head start on holiday travel.
- Albuquerque police investigating fatal stabbing Updated: Nov-25-15 9:29 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Albuquerque police are investigating a fatal stabbing.
- Endangered bat, cacti subjects of new federal lawsuit Updated: Nov-25-15 8:10 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Agricultural groups in New Mexico and Texas want two cacti and a rare bat thrown off the federal endangered species list.
- Not guilty plea in Albuquerque policeman's shooting death Updated: Nov-24-15 7:00 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - An ex-convict accused of fatally shooting an Albuquerque police officer last month has pleaded not guilty to violating federal firearm laws.
- New Mexico man pleads guilty to voluntary manslaughter Updated: Nov-24-15 6:42 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A Sanostee man has pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter and assault charges and could be facing a 15-year sentence in a New Mexico federal prison.
- Depositions: Superintendent investigated after complaints Updated: Nov-24-15 12:45 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - As Albuquerque news outlets fight for records pertaining to the resignation of Albuquerque Schools Superintendent Winston Brooks, depositions show he was investigated after a number of complaints.
- Former state worker pleads guilty in food stamp fraud case Updated: Nov-24-15 11:52 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A former New Mexico Human Services Department worker has pleaded guilty to defrauding the federal food stamp program.
- Albuquerque man arrested after death of live-in girlfriend Updated: Nov-23-15 9:14 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Police in Albuquerque say a man is in custody in connection with the death of his live-in girlfriend.
- Albuquerque police: Man arrested in death of injured woman Updated: Nov-23-15 10:02 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Albuquerque police say a man was arrested in the death of a woman whose injuries were initially reported as being caused by a fall.
- Albuquerque Fire Department.: House fire kills 6 puppies Updated: Nov-23-15 9:09 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The Albuquerque Fire Department says four small puppies died in a house fire in southwest Albuquerque.
- Albuquerque man held at gunpoint by victims back in jail Updated: Nov-22-15 1:59 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - An Albuquerque burglary suspect who was held at gunpoint by two of his victims is back in jail after allegedly committing another robbery.
- Bob Foster, former light heavyweight champion, dies at 76 Updated: Nov-22-15 1:24 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Bob Foster, the former light heavyweight champion who fought Joe Frazier and Muhammad Ali and went on to become a sheriff's deputy, died Saturday. He was 76.
- Armed Albuquerque couple gets upper hand on burglar Updated: Nov-21-15 1:35 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - An Albuquerque couple turned the tables on a burglar caught loading their belongings into his car.
- Feds indict 8 for trafficking marijuana in New Mexico Updated: Nov-21-15 12:07 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Federal prosecutors have indicted eight people, including a husband and wife who operate an Albuquerque restaurant, for allegedly trafficking marijuana and laundering the proceeds through their businesses since 2008.
- New Mexico seeks comments on jet fuel cleanup plan Updated: Nov-21-15 5:37 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The New Mexico Environment Department has drafted a plan for 2016 that will guide cleanup of a massive plume of jet fuel at the edge of Albuquerque.
- Longtime state legislator Martinez won't seek re-election Updated: Nov-20-15 4:30 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Longtime state legislator Ken Martinez says he won't seek re-election and has instead taken a job as the new Bernalillo County attorney.
- Holly Holm: Albuquerque 'supportive' in road to championship Updated: Nov-20-15 3:58 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - As the city of Albuquerque plans a "homecoming celebration" for new UFC women's bantamweight champion Holly Holm, the New Mexico native said Friday that her hometown played a role in her road to capturing the belt from undefeated Ronda Rousey.
- US Postal Service to host passport fairs around New Mexico Updated: Nov-20-15 1:11 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The U.S. Postal Service will be hosting passport fairs around New Mexico as residents brace for identification requirements to take effect early next year.
- Arizona man sentenced to prison in meth trafficking case Updated: Nov-20-15 8:48 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A 35-year-old Arizona man has been sentenced in New Mexico to 6½ years in prison for his conviction for methamphetamine trafficking.
- Lobos forward's career over because of spinal condition Updated: Nov-19-15 6:58 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - When New Mexico forward Devon Williams lost feeling in his extremities after a fall during a road game Sunday, his life changed.