- Danville man convicted of felony murder in infant's death Updated: Nov-19-15 8:51 am
DANVILLE, Virginia - A Danville man has been convicted of felony murder in the death of an infant girl.
- Attorney general announces police minority recruitment plan Updated: Nov-18-15 11:21 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - Attorney General Mark Herring has announced an initiative to increase the number of minority police officers in Virginia.
- Attorneys square off over Virginia uranium mining ban Updated: Nov-06-15 6:34 pm
DANVILLE, Virginia - With a trial scheduled for December, Virginia's ban on uranium mining was the focus of arguments at a hearing before a federal judge in Danville.
- Police: Deputy shoots, wounds man during traffic stop Updated: Oct-31-15 5:04 pm
AXTON, Virginia - Virginia State Police say a Pittsylvania County deputy sheriff shot and wounded an armed man during a traffic stop.
- Virginia recall of Confederate battle flag plates challenged Updated: Oct-29-15 7:34 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Attorneys are challenging Virginia's recall of banished license plates bearing the image of a Confederate battle flag.