- AG: Removal of Danville Confederate flag up to City Council Updated: Jul-21-15 8:08 am
DANVILLE, Virginia - Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring says it's up to Danville City Council to decide whether a Confederate flag should be removed from the grounds of a city-owned mansion.
- Southern heritage group seeks to keep Va. Confederate plates Updated: Jul-09-15 8:07 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - A Southern heritage group said Thursday that it will oppose Virginia's move to banish the image of the Confederate battle flag from state license plates.
- Former UND slugger Campbell signs with Braves organization Updated: Jul-09-15 12:21 pm
- 2 hurt after falling through roof at Va. steam plant Updated: Jul-08-15 6:58 pm
DANVILLE, Virginia - A fire official says two people were seriously hurt when they fell through a roof at a steam plant being demolished in Danville.
- Southside Va. county ends 4-year fight over public prayers Updated: Jul-01-15 2:58 am
DANVILLE, Virginia - The Pittsylvania County Board of Supervisors is ending its four-year battle to keep its tradition of opening its meetings with a prayer.