- Fecal coliform found in Dinwiddie creek; advisory issued Updated: Aug-23-15 12:04 pm
PETERSBURG, Virginia - A health advisory has been issued for a creek in Dinwiddie County because of fecal coliform.
- Federal prison guard in Va. pleads guilty to bribery Updated: Aug-21-15 11:55 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - A guard at the federal prison in Petersburg has pleaded guilty to taking bribes in exchange for smuggling cigarettes to inmates.
- Williams takes over as Fort Lee base commander Updated: Aug-17-15 3:17 am
PETERSBURG, Virginia - Maj. Gen. Darrell K. Williams has taken over as base commander at Fort Lee in Virginia.
- Petersburg council sues sheriff over vehicles Updated: Aug-13-15 10:25 am
PETERSBURG, Virginia - The Petersburg City Council has filed a lawsuit against Sheriff Vanessa R. Crawford for refusing to turn over city-owned vehicles.
- Health officials warn residents to avoid tainted creek Updated: Aug-04-15 3:04 am
PETERSBURG, Virginia - Health officials are advising Dinwiddie County residents to avoid contact with a creek tainted by fecal coliform.
- Fort Lee soldiers to return from Southwest Asia deployment Updated: Aug-03-15 2:07 am
PETERSBURG, Virginia - Members of the Fort Lee-based 54th Quartermaster Company are coming home following a six-month deployment to Southwest Asia.
- ACLU sues Petersburg, alleges free speech violation Updated: Jul-30-15 1:44 pm
PETERSBURG, Virginia - A Petersburg man is suing Petersburg for barring him from speaking at a City Council meeting.