- 2 more join federal lawsuit challenging live Nativity scene Updated: Feb-09-16 4:01 am
ELKHART, Indiana - Two more parents have joined a federal lawsuit challenging a northern Indiana school district using a live Nativity scene as part of its annual Christmas show.
- Indiana Toll Road to undergo $200 million in improvements Updated: Feb-02-16 6:14 pm
GRANGER, Indiana - A section of the Indiana Toll Road, the 157-mile highway that stretches across the northern portion of the state between Ohio and Illinois, will undergo $200 million in improvements including new asphalt and bridge work, the company that leases it announced Tuesday.
- Closed northern Indiana market set to reopen with stores Updated: Feb-01-16 8:20 am
ELKHART, Indiana - A developer says a barn-like building that previously housed a large northern Indiana farmers market will soon reopen after efforts to find businesses and restaurants.
- Indiana man set for release after conviction is overturned Updated: Jan-27-16 9:01 am
ELKHART, Indiana - A northern Indiana man who faced 50 years in prison before the Indiana Supreme Court overturned murder convictions against him and two co-defendants is set for release this week from a state prison.
- Recent editorials published in Indiana newspapers Updated: Jan-26-16 1:02 pm
The Munster Times. Jan. 22, 2016
- Woman starts business after daughter's illness diagnosed Updated: Jan-26-16 5:05 am
ELKHART, Indiana - After her daughter almost died from extremely high blood sugar, Christina McLachlan found a way to help her without medications and needles - with their family dog, Mylez.
- Indiana creating 6 commercial courts for pilot project Updated: Jan-22-16 3:42 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana is creating six new courts that will specialize in resolving the complex disputes that often arise involving some of the state's businesses.
- Elkhart-based rehab agency seeks $700K for ongoing expansion Updated: Jan-14-16 2:17 pm
ELKHART, Indiana - An Elkhart-based agency that provides drug and alcohol rehabilitation services to young men says it needs $700,000 to cover costs of an ongoing expansion project.
- Bill would exempt out-of-state RV buyers from sales tax Updated: Jan-12-16 11:50 am
ELKHART, Indiana - A bill proposed in the Indiana Senate would exempt out-of-state recreational vehicle buyers from being double taxed.
- Coroner: Number of suicides in Elkhart County rose in 2015 Updated: Jan-11-16 12:07 pm
ELKHART, Indiana - The Elkhart County coroner says the number of suicides increased in the northern Indiana county in 2015 from recent years.