- Aurora man charged in child sex trafficking case Updated: Sep-22-15 10:51 am
AURORA, Colorado - An Aurora man has been accused of having sex with a 16-year-old boy who left California to live with him and allegedly performed sex acts in exchange for housing and food.
- Shades of Blue aims to recruit a new generation of aviators Updated: Sep-19-15 9:44 am
AURORA, Colorado - Longtime United Airlines pilot Willie Daniels sees a looming crisis barreling down on the nation's airline industry.
- Colorado, Colorado State players linked by theater shooting Updated: Sep-18-15 7:32 am
DENVER - Zack Golditch and Jordan Murphy have never met. Yet, they share a strong connection through football and a tragedy inside a movie complex.
- Reward offered for info on shots fired at Aurora police Updated: Sep-10-15 7:50 pm
AURORA, Colorado - Authorities are offering $7,000 to anyone with information about shots that were fired in the direction of two Aurora police officers hours after an anonymous threat to law enforcement.
- Teen shot at Aurora park, lock downs at 3 schools lifted Updated: Sep-10-15 6:31 pm
AURORA, Colorado - Police are investigating the shooting of a teenager at a suburban Denver park that prompted three nearby schools to be temporarily locked down.
- Man suspected of killing teen in Aurora charged with murder Updated: Sep-09-15 10:05 pm
BRIGHTON, Colorado - Prosecutors filed murder charges against an 18-year-old man accused of shooting a 14-year-old boy outside an Aurora apartment complex.
- For Cherry Creek school nurses, prevention proves crucial Updated: Sep-05-15 9:51 am
AURORA, Colorado - If your image of a school nurse's office is a cot, a desk and a friendly nurse who can dole out ice packs and little else, you probably haven't been in one for a while.
- Pressure increases on VA to let others handle construction Updated: Sep-04-15 9:41 pm
DENVER - New criticism of the VA's troubled hospital construction program turned up the pressure in Congress on Friday for the agency to turn over future big projects to the Army Corps of Engineers.
- Report faults VA management for construction cost overruns Updated: Sep-03-15 9:23 pm
AURORA, Colorado - Huge cost overruns and long delays at new VA hospitals in Colorado, Florida and Louisiana were caused by multiple design changes, mismanaged contracts or poor budget controls, according to Army Corps of Engineers reports released Thursday.