- 1 dead, 1 injured in Colorado senior living apartment fire Updated: May-22-16 1:25 pm
AURORA, Colorado - Aurora Fire and Rescue officials say a fire in a six-story senior living apartment building killed one person and injured another.
- National Guard trains in Denver to respond to terror attack Updated: May-19-16 12:39 pm
DENVER - National Guard units from Colorado, New Mexico and Utah will train in the Denver area over the next six days on how to respond to a terrorist attack.
- Aurora police: Man shot during chase pointed gun at officer Updated: May-17-16 10:19 pm
AURORA, Colorado - Aurora police say a 19-year-old man who was shot during a foot chase following a traffic stop pointed a loaded handgun at an officer.
- Police: Man shot by officers in Aurora had replica gun Updated: May-13-16 8:42 pm
DENVER - Investigators say a homeless man who was shot in the wrist by police at a McDonald's restaurant in Aurora had a replica gun.
- Guns stolen in South Dakota recovered from Colorado suspects Updated: May-13-16 12:56 pm
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Three handguns stolen from a Rapid City outdoors store in April have been recovered in Colorado after violent crimes.
- Probe: Man killed by Aurora police pointed gun at officers Updated: May-12-16 9:55 pm
AURORA, Colorado - Investigators say a carjacking suspect who was shot to death by Aurora police following a high-speed chase pointed a loaded handgun at officers.
- Colorado theater says deadly 2012 attack was unstoppable Updated: May-10-16 4:02 pm
CENTENNIAL, Colorado - A civil trial is under way over whether the company that owns a Colorado movie theater should have done more to prevent a shooting that left 12 people dead, and the outcome could have far-reaching consequences for businesses, particularly big theater chains. In the first civil trial stemming from the July 20, 2012 attack, jurors will be asked to determine whether, in an age of mass shootings, Cinemark should have foreseen the possibility for violence during the packed midnight premiere of the Batman film "The Dark Knight Rises."
- Jury convicts man of shooting teen to death in Aurora Updated: May-06-16 8:31 pm
DENVER - A jury has convicted a man in the shooting death of a 14-year-old boy outside of an Aurora apartment complex.
- Denver suburb uses pot sales tax revenue to help homeless Updated: May-03-16 2:35 pm
AURORA, Colorado - The Denver suburb of Aurora is using recreational marijuana sales tax revenue to help the homeless.
- Yarbrough signs as free agent with Broncos Updated: May-02-16 10:54 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Former Wyoming defensive end Eddie Yarbrough has signed a three-year free agent contract with his hometown Denver Broncos.