- Wild fire coach Mike Yeo following 8th straight loss Updated: Feb-13-16 9:19 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild fired coach Mike Yeo on Saturday night, a few hours following their eighth straight loss and 13th in the last 14 games.
- Authorities: Plymouth shootings involved domestic violence Updated: Feb-13-16 6:34 pm
PLYMOUTH, Minnesota - A woman who was shot to death at a busy intersection in the Minneapolis suburb of Plymouth appeared to be a victim of domestic violence and the man suspected of killing her died soon afterward in an exchange of gunfire with police, authorities said Saturday.
- Protesters want officers who shot Jamar Clark to be charged Updated: Feb-12-16 7:15 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - About 40 protesters crammed into the office of Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman on Friday to press him to prosecute two police officers who fatally shot a black man last year.
- Plymouth coach helps cross-country skier from rival team Updated: Feb-12-16 4:35 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A Minnesota cross-country ski coach is receiving praise after he handed a spare pole to an opposing skier who had just broken his as the two teams battled it out for the remaining spot for the state meet.
- Sanders plans Minneapolis stop to talk black voter issues Updated: Feb-11-16 6:18 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders is planning a stop in Minnesota to talk about issues facing black residents.
- 3 injured when ambulance rolls in Minneapolis Updated: Feb-11-16 12:26 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Three people, including emergency responders, were hurt when an ambulance was struck by a car in Minneapolis and rolled over.
- Minneapolis police shooting case goes to prosecutors Updated: Feb-10-16 8:45 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota authorities announced Wednesday that they have completed their investigation into the November fatal shooting of a black man by Minneapolis police officers, and prosecutors are now reviewing the case for possible charges.
- Sanders buys Minnesota ad time as caucuses approach Updated: Feb-10-16 4:23 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The campaign for the presidential nomination is about to hit the airwaves in Minnesota.
- Super Bowl Minnesota delegation picks up tips in California Updated: Feb-10-16 8:16 am
MINNEAPOLIS - A delegation from the Minnesota Super Bowl Host Committee has returned from California with the realization that there's much to be done before the big game comes to town in a couple years.
- Dayton asks for no charges against airport protesters Updated: Feb-09-16 6:11 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Gov. Mark Dayton has asked Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport officials not to press charges against Black Lives Matter protesters who shut down roads to the airport.
- Moving 911 from analog to the digital world Updated: Feb-09-16 10:57 am
MINNEAPOLIS - A large dispatch center in the Twin Cities is adopting new technology that will improve calls to 911.
- Lawmakers up funding ante for anti-recruitment efforts Updated: Feb-08-16 1:51 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - House Democrats announced Monday they'll push for another $2 million to dedicate to combatting terrorism in Minnesota and the tide of youth heading overseas.
- Bystander shot during argument at Minneapolis restaurant Updated: Feb-06-16 3:32 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minneapolis police say a bystander was shot and wounded during an argument at a downtown restaurant.
- Adelson family announces new Las Vegas Review-Journal editor Updated: Feb-05-16 2:54 pm
LAS VEGAS - The family of billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson says the Las Vegas Review-Journal has a new editor.
- Minnesota auditor sues over law allowing private audits Updated: Feb-04-16 6:29 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - State Auditor Rebecca Otto filed a lawsuit Thursday challenging a new state law that diminished her office's powers, a long-awaited step that will add to the state's growing legal tab on the issue.
- Woman fatally struck by car left work early because of snow Updated: Feb-03-16 6:23 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minneapolis woman who was fatally struck by a car while crossing a busy downtown street had left work early because of a snowstorm.
- Gophers recruiting class strong on Minnesotans Updated: Feb-03-16 5:54 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota's recruiting class contains eight scholarship players from the state, plus two natives who finished high school in Texas.
- Minnesota signs 20, including LB Carter Coughlin Updated: Feb-03-16 5:42 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Jerry Kill's sudden retirement last fall quickly made this recruiting class at Minnesota a question mark.
- The Latest: Snow keeps piling up as storm blasts Minnesota Updated: Feb-02-16 8:42 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Latest on winter storm moving through Minnesota (all times local):
- Jury convicts woman in fatal Minneapolis strip club shooting Updated: Feb-01-16 4:14 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A jury has convicted a St. Paul woman of fatally shooting another woman inside a downtown Minneapolis strip club.
- Township that denied Islamic cemetery must issue permit Updated: Feb-01-16 11:53 am
MINNEAPOLIS - A judge in Minnesota is forcing a Minneapolis suburban township to issue a permit for an Islamic cemetery.
- Durant, Thunder win a thriller over Timberwolves, 126-123 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:56 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Kevin Durant has had the ball in his hands with the game on the line so many times that he feels totally carefree in the game's biggest moments.
- General Mills Foundation donates $3M for Minneapolis parks Updated: Jan-27-16 1:03 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The General Mills Foundation has donated $3 million to help fund park projects along the Mississippi River waterfront in Minneapolis.
- Lawyers: life-without-parole ruling affects Minnesota cases Updated: Jan-25-16 4:11 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A man sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole for raping and killing a Woodbury woman when he was 17, and seven other Minnesota inmates, likely will get hearings on whether their sentences should be reduced under a U.S. Supreme Court ruling handed down Monday, attorneys said.
- Victims of Petters' scam close to getting some money back Updated: Jan-25-16 3:59 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Victims of the Ponzi scheme by businessman Tom Petters are finally close to getting some of their money back nearly a decade after the scam was exposed.