- Woman struck and killed on interstate after exiting vehicle Updated: May-29-16 12:03 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Authorities say a St. Cloud woman was killed after walking into traffic on an interstate highway in Minneapolis.
- Twins manager Molitor says coach's well-being matters most Updated: May-27-16 9:11 pm
SEATTLE - Minnesota Twins manager Paul Molitor said his primary concern was for the well-being of pitching coach Neil Allen, who was suspended by the team following his arrest on suspicion of drunken driving.
- AP Exclusive: Bridge collapse survivor linked to IS in Syria Updated: May-27-16 5:56 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Mohamed Roble was weeks shy of his 11th birthday when the school bus he was on plummeted more than 30 feet as the bridge beneath gave way.
- Minneapolis approves mandatory paid sick leave ordinance Updated: May-27-16 4:15 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Thousands of people who work in Minneapolis will gain eligibility for paid sick time starting next summer under an ordinance approved Friday.
- Correction: Earns-Evine Live story Updated: May-27-16 10:49 am
MINNEAPOLIS - In a story May 25 about Evine Live Inc.'s earnings - generated by Automated Insights using data from Zacks Investment Research - The Associated Press reported erroneously that results missed expectations. Adjusted net loss beat expectations, according to a Zacks survey.
- WWII soldiers' remains to return to hometowns in Minnesota Updated: May-26-16 2:41 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Minnesota - The remains of two World War II soldiers from Minnesota who died in combat will finally be returned to their respective hometowns this Memorial Day weekend, nearly 72 years after their deaths.
- Police investigate Minnesota wrestlers amid drug allegations Updated: May-26-16 1:43 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The University of Minnesota police department is investigating allegations that several Golden Gophers wrestlers have been involved in selling and using drugs.
- Man accused of leaving threatening notes, knife at Capitol Updated: May-26-16 9:57 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A Minneapolis man accused of slipping into the state Capitol with a knife and leaving threatening messages in the House Chamber is facing criminal charges.
- Man with knife jumped Minneapolis-St. Paul airport fence Updated: May-26-16 6:37 am
MINNEAPOLIS - In February 2015, a man jumped a security fence protecting Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport and was arrested near a terminal gate after crossing the airfield. Authorities found a knife on him.
- Minnesota suing fundraising companies, claiming deception Updated: May-25-16 12:31 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The state of Minnesota is suing a professional fundraising company and its affiliate, alleging the Michigan firms are deceptively soliciting money for a veterans' charity.
- Plymouth company's mood lighting boosts famers' bottom lines Updated: May-24-16 1:21 pm
PLYMOUTH, Minnesota - Some poultry and livestock owners are seeing the benefits of agricultural lighting made by a company located just outside Minneapolis.
- Beyonce fans evacuate stadium due to storm threat Updated: May-24-16 7:03 am
MINNEAPOLIS - The threat of severe weather temporarily forced Beyonce fans to evacuate an outdoor stadium in Minneapolis just before the concert was scheduled to start.
- Twins honoring UND national champion men's hockey team Updated: May-21-16 7:33 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The Minnesota Twins are honoring the University of North Dakota's national champion men's hockey team.
- Minneapolis police looking for road rage attacker Updated: May-21-16 12:00 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minneapolis police are looking for the man who punched a woman in the face during a road rage incident.
- MPCA moves to shut down metal shredder on Mississippi River Updated: May-19-16 7:26 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency is trying to revoke the air quality permit from a Minneapolis scrap metal company, saying the business has misled regulators and is putting high levels of metals into the air over the city's north side.
- Medical examiner confirms body in river was missing student Updated: May-19-16 6:58 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Hennepin County medical examiner confirms a body recovered from the Mississippi River is that of a missing University of Minnesota student.
- Claim Prince as father? Be ready to give some blood Updated: May-18-16 6:39 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - When Prince died suddenly in April, he left behind no known children. That has his sibling and half siblings lining up in probate court for their shares of a fortune certain to run into the millions, with great earning potential. Yet it's still possible that an unknown heir may emerge. A Colorado prison inmate has already filed a paternity claim, and the Minnesota court overseeing Prince's estate has set up a process to vet that and any others. Some questions and answers on paternity claims in Minnesota:
- Minnesota Twins to honor UND national champion hockey team Updated: May-18-16 8:33 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The national champion University of North Dakota men's hockey team will be recognized during a Minnesota Twins baseball game this weekend.
- Fleeing driver killed in Minneapolis crash Updated: May-18-16 7:00 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Police say a driver who fled from a traffic stop has died after crashing in Minneapolis.
- Man sentenced to 14 years in Fargo sex trafficking case Updated: May-17-16 7:13 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A Minneapolis man has been sentenced to 14 years in prison for bringing a teen to Fargo for the purpose of prostitution.
- Prince's death: Key players in investigation and aftermath Updated: May-16-16 3:42 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Since Prince's sudden death at age 57 on April 21, a host of figures have emerged as key players in the investigation of how he died and in the ultimate division of his estate, which is worth millions. A brief look at those figures:
- Service dog stolen from Vietnam veteran Updated: May-16-16 9:05 am
MINNEAPOLIS - A Vietnam veteran in Minnesota says he's desperate to get his stolen dog back because the service animal helps him cope with post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Memorial for Prince held at his Jehovah's Witnesses church Updated: May-16-16 5:50 am
MINNETONKA, Minnesota - Security was tight as mourners packed a Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall on Sunday evening for a memorial for megastar Prince, who worshipped there before he died last month.
- Charter school teacher named Minnesota Teacher of the Year Updated: May-15-16 4:53 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Minnesota - A Minneapolis charter school teacher has been named the 2016 Minnesota Teacher of the Year.
- State education chief hopes to lead Minneapolis schools Updated: May-15-16 4:01 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minneapolis School Board will interview two finalists Tuesday in the protracted hunt for the district's next superintendent. The hopefuls include Minnesota's education commissioner and a superintendent of schools from Alaska.