- The Latest: Sanders says party needs huge voter turnout Updated: Aug-28-15 4:39 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Here are the latest developments Friday from the Democratic National Committee meeting in Minneapolis, where four Democratic presidential candidates are addressing the party.
- No quick answer for UCare in fight to maintain contracts Updated: Aug-28-15 3:40 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - There were no quick answers Friday for UCare or Minnesota officials in the Minneapolis health care provider's case against the state, as a Minnesota judge said he'll decide sometime before a key deadline next week whether to give the company more time to win back its public health plan contracts.
- Minneapolis club set to reopen after ceiling collapse Updated: Aug-28-15 5:43 am
MINNEAPOLIS - The landmark Minneapolis concert venue First Avenue is set to reopen 16 days after part of the ceiling collapsed during a show.
- Democratic Party lags in money before presidential year Updated: Aug-27-15 6:14 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Democratic National Committee barely has more cash than it does IOUs, and it is being outraised month after month by its Republican competitor.
- Company in Vikings stadium fatality had 9 safety violations Updated: Aug-27-15 6:05 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The subcontractor involved in a fatal accident at the Minnesota Vikings stadium construction site has received nine citations for worksite safety violations in the past five years, according to public records.
- Service Saturday for teen who died in fire escape fall Updated: Aug-27-15 1:28 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A memorial service will be held this weekend in Minneapolis for a teenage boy who fell to his death from a fire escape.
- Officer, suspect injured following crash Updated: Aug-27-15 7:10 am
MINNEAPOLIS - A police officer and runaway driver have been injured in a crash in Minneapolis.
- Safe zones for online trade pop up in Twin Cities area Updated: Aug-27-15 5:13 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Sheriffs in the Twin Cities area have set up spots where people can safely complete online trades.
- Minneapolis building to get giant mural featuring Bob Dylan Updated: Aug-26-15 4:16 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A team of artists is working on a giant mural featuring a portrait of musician Bob Dylan on a building in downtown Minneapolis.
- Evine Live reports 2Q loss Updated: Aug-26-15 12:40 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Evine Live Inc. (EVLV) on Wednesday reported a loss of $3 million in its fiscal second quarter.
- ND regulators approve transfer of wind project to Xcel Updated: Aug-24-15 6:11 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota regulators approved the ownership transfer Monday of an unfinished $300 million wind farm project in the southeastern part of the state to a Minneapolis utility.
- Authorities: 9 teens hurt in pickup crash in Wright County Updated: Aug-24-15 4:31 pm
COKATO, Minnesota - Authorities say nine teenage boys were hurt when a pickup crashed in Wright County, about 50 miles west of Minneapolis.
- Target Corp. agrees to pay $2.8M discrimination settlement Updated: Aug-24-15 1:15 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Target Corp. has agreed to pay $2.8 million to settle a hiring discrimination claim filed by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the federal agency announced Monday.
- Hundreds attend protest in Minneapolis over going topless Updated: Aug-23-15 10:49 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Hundreds of people gathered in a Minneapolis park Sunday afternoon as part of a national "Go Topless Day" meant to show that women should have the same right as men to bare their skin.
- City denies massage parlor license, fearing a brothel Updated: Aug-23-15 1:00 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minneapolis officials have denied a business license to a massage parlor due to fears that it's a brothel.
- Prosecutors: Fellow Minnesotans recruited terror defendants Updated: Aug-22-15 3:49 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Seven young men who were allegedly recruited to join the Islamic State group had been guided by fellow Minnesotans who had joined militant groups in the Middle East and Somalia, according to newly released documents.
- Vikings to buy Eagan site for possible HQ, training facility Updated: Aug-21-15 4:36 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings, already bound for a glitzy new stadium, said Friday they could have another move in store - to the former headquarters of Northwest Airlines in Eagan.
- Man wanted in Minneapolis killing arrested in Des Moines Updated: Aug-21-15 8:13 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - A man wanted by police for a killing in Minneapolis has been arrested in Des Moines.
- Van Gogh painting goes on view in Minneapolis Updated: Aug-21-15 7:40 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Art lovers in Minneapolis are getting a treat: A painting by Vincent Van Gogh is going on display at the Minneapolis Institute of Art.
- Minneapolis police halt undercover stings at massage parlors Updated: Aug-21-15 6:14 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Minneapolis police say they'll no longer use undercover officers to investigate suspected prostitution at massage parlors after three cases were thrown out because of officer conduct.
- GOP hopeful Scott Walker offers health plan with tax credits Updated: Aug-18-15 2:28 pm
BROOKLYN CENTER, Minnesota - Republican presidential candidate Scott Walker on Tuesday offered an alternative to President Barack Obama's health care law that would provide tax credits and restructure Medicaid, and took a swipe at GOP rivals in Congress for their inability to repeal the law.
- Office of dentist who killed Cecil the lion reopens Updated: Aug-17-15 3:29 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The dental practice of a Minnesota man who killed a well-known lion in Zimbabwe has reopened.
- Divers find body of man who went missing in Minneapolis lake Updated: Aug-17-15 4:19 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Authorities say they've found the body of a 43-year-old man who went missing while swimming in Lake Harriet in Minneapolis.
- Suspected spider bite knocks out Indians' Johnson Updated: Aug-16-15 6:14 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Cleveland Indians infielder Chris Johnson missed his second straight game Sunday after he suspects he was bitten by an insect at the team's hotel.
- 4 bicyclists hurt as man throws concrete in Minneapolis Updated: Aug-16-15 5:20 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minneapolis police are trying to figure out who is hurling chunks of concrete at random people.