- Protesters gather for Thanksgiving meal in Minneapolis Updated: Nov-26-15 5:51 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Protesters and community members dined on donated pies, macaroni and cheese and traditional Thanksgiving fare Thursday outside a Minneapolis police station that has been the site of ongoing demonstrations since an officer fatally shot a black man earlier this month.
- Charges: Man abducted, assaulted, shackled 19-year-old Updated: Nov-26-15 2:14 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A 55-year-old man was being held on $1 million bail Thursday after authorities said he grabbed a 19-year-old man from a Minneapolis street, took him to his St. Paul home, then kept him chained up in a basement and sexually assaulted him over four days before the younger man could escape.
- Authorities identify 2 men found shot dead in Minneapolis Updated: Nov-26-15 12:38 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Authorities have identified two Minneapolis men who were found shot dead in a car in a south Minneapolis parking lot.
- Teen pleads guilty plea in adult court in death of toddler Updated: Nov-26-15 12:32 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - An 18-year-old has pleaded guilty in the beating death of his girlfriend's 2-year-old daughter in Minneapolis.
- LaVine steps up to help Wolves beat Hawks 99-95 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:51 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - No one Minnesota Timberwolves player dominated on Wednesday night. It was different players at different points of the game coming up with timely shots, tough defense or the extra pass.
- The Latest: DOJ representatives attend Minneapolis protest Updated: Nov-25-15 11:27 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The latest in the investigation into the fatal shooting of a black man by Minneapolis police that has sparked more than a week of demonstrations (all times local):
- Lead architect picked for pro soccer stadium in St. Paul Updated: Nov-25-15 4:46 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A design firm specializing in sports arenas has been selected as the lead architect for the new professional soccer stadium in St. Paul.
- Twin Cities could get 1st measureable snow of season Updated: Nov-25-15 1:20 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The National Weather Service says the Twin Cities could see their first measurable snow of the season Thursday.
- Clinton sets mid-December organizing event in Minneapolis Updated: Nov-25-15 9:07 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is planning a mid-December campaign stop in Minnesota.
- News Guide: Questions remain in Minnesota police shooting Updated: Nov-24-15 4:14 am
MINNEAPOLIS - The fatal shooting of a black man by a Minneapolis police officer has prompted more than a week of protests and led to calls for answers as state and federal investigators continue to piece together what happened.
- Eden Prairie woman gets almost 7 years for embezzlement Updated: Nov-24-15 3:51 am
MINNEAPOLIS - An Eden Prairie woman will spend nearly seven years in prison for embezzling about $1.3 million while working for a Golden Valley property management company owned by her mother.
- Hall of Famer Rod Carew, 70, hopes to get heart transplant Updated: Nov-23-15 5:04 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Hall of Famer Rod Carew is hoping to qualify for a heart transplant after a massive heart attack two months ago.
- Police: 2 dead, 1 hurt in Minneapolis shooting Updated: Nov-22-15 10:43 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Police say two men have been found fatally shot in a Minneapolis parking lot and a third was seriously injured.
- Latest from the NFL: Packers snap three-game skid Updated: Nov-22-15 8:00 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 11th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Cold weather returns to Minnesota, Wisconsin Updated: Nov-22-15 11:13 am
MINNEAPOLIS - A balmy November has given way to reality in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
- Minneapolis protest leader shakes up civil rights politics Updated: Nov-21-15 11:19 am
MINNEAPOLIS - As days of protests unfolded following last weekend's shooting death of a black man by Minneapolis police, one prominent leader was a woman who had already been shaking up racial politics in the city.
- Man killed in police shooting tried to escape troubled past Updated: Nov-20-15 2:56 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The troubled past that Jamar Clark struggled for years to escape now hangs over the investigation into his death at the hands of a Minneapolis police officer.
- Father, 5-year-old son shot in Minneapolis Updated: Nov-20-15 8:03 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Authorities say a father and his 5-year-old son were shot in Minneapolis less than a block from where an unarmed man was recently killed by police.
- Viking 'ship' will be erected outside new stadium Updated: Nov-19-15 11:30 am
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings expect an addition to the plaza outside the new stadium in Minneapolis will be a showstopper.
- Security measures added at Gophers' stadium Updated: Nov-19-15 8:31 am
MINNEAPOLIS - The University of Minnesota says it's stepping up security at TCF Bank Stadium in Minneapolis for the final two football games.
- Charges filed in fatal shooting outside Minneapolis church Updated: Nov-19-15 7:06 am
MINNEAPOLIS - A murder charge has been filed in a fatal shooting outside a Minneapolis church.
- Target profit climbs as customer traffic increases Updated: Nov-18-15 5:05 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Target says its sales rose 1.9 percent at established locations in the third quarter as it worked to revive its business by strengthening flagship categories like clothing and children's products.
- A look at what's new at Colorado ski areas for the season Updated: Nov-17-15 10:07 am
DENVER - Visitors planning trips this winter to Colorado for skiing and snowboarding will find a host of improvements and new amenities at resorts, along with expanded flight service into airports serving resort towns.
- Minnesota lawyer faces ethics complaint over pornography lawsuits Updated: Nov-16-15 5:27 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A state ethics board for lawyers wants a Minneapolis attorney disciplined over "porn trolling" lawsuits, according to a petition made public Monday.
- 1 dead, 1 critically injured in Minneapolis shooting Updated: Nov-16-15 7:10 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Police say a man was fatally shot and a woman was critically injured as they sat in a parked car in south Minneapolis.