- Bond set at $1M for 2 men charged in Williams County assault Updated: Nov-28-15 3:08 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Two men accused of assaulting a woman who was found covered in blood and wandering along a road not far from Williston are each being held on a $1 million bond.
- City of Williston reaching out for more retail businesses Updated: Nov-27-15 9:09 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Officials in Williston are trying to draw more retail chains to the western North Dakota oil patch hub.
- Williston sets deadline for elimination of oil crew camps Updated: Nov-25-15 8:51 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Williston's City Commission has set a July 1 deadline for the elimination of oil field crew camps within city limits, but the issue still might not be resolved.
- Williston jail ordered to reduce female inmate population Updated: Nov-24-15 8:08 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - State corrections officials have ordered the Williams County jail to reduce its population of female inmates.
- 2 men arrested in connection with woman's assault in ND Updated: Nov-23-15 8:09 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Law enforcement authorities say two men have been arrested in connection with an assault in northwest North Dakota.
- Alexander looks to co-op with Williston for spring sports Updated: Nov-23-15 11:29 am
ALEXANDER, North Dakota - The Alexander and Williston school systems are considering a cooperative for spring sports.
- Ex-Williams County inmate's lawsuit heading to trial Updated: Nov-22-15 2:46 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A lawsuit filed by a former Williams County inmate against a handful of police and corrections officers is expected to head to trial next year.
- Williston eatery given extension for new ventilation system Updated: Nov-21-15 6:26 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A downtown Williston hot spot for Hawaiian-style food has received an extension to put in a new ventilation system after weeks of debate about whether it could remain open.
- 2 men killed in Highway 85 accident north of Williston Updated: Nov-19-15 5:52 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The North Dakota Highway Patrol says two men have been killed in rollover accident about 25 miles north of Williston.
- Williston rape suspect gets time served on lesser charge Updated: Nov-13-15 12:29 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A Williston man who was facing a possible life prison sentence if convicted of rape is out of jail after being sentenced to time served on reduced charges.
- Deputy serving under accused sheriff also charged with crime Updated: Nov-12-15 9:25 am
WATFORD CITY, North Dakota - A deputy serving under a northwestern North Dakota county sheriff who is accused of misusing a department credit card also is facing criminal charges.
- Williston man accused in break-ins faces over 30 charges Updated: Nov-12-15 5:54 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A 19-year-old Williston man faces more than 30 charges in connection with a string of break-ins and thefts from area vehicles, garages and apartments.
- Williston man accused of counterfeiting to plead not guilty Updated: Nov-10-15 1:00 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The attorney for a Williston man accused of printing counterfeit money in his apartment says his client will plead not guilty.
- Missouri man dies in crash in western North Dakota oil patch Updated: Nov-09-15 9:51 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A Missouri man died in a weekend crash in the western North Dakota oil patch.
- Williston-area homeless population in decline but still high Updated: Nov-09-15 7:44 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A state advocacy group says the homeless population in the Williston region is dwindling, but the number of people living without adequate shelter is still troubling.
- ND sheriff accused of misusing department credit card Updated: Nov-05-15 2:30 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The McKenzie County sheriff is facing a criminal charge after authorities accused him of misusing his department's credit card.
- Father of teen who died in fire says boy tried to put it out Updated: Nov-05-15 6:40 am
WATFORD CITY, North Dakota - The father of a Watford City teenager who died in a fire says the boy apparently started the blaze while working on a vehicle in his neighbor's garage.
- Poaching cases probed in Williston, Watford City areas Updated: Nov-03-15 9:51 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The North Dakota Game and Fish Department is seeking the public's help in cracking several wildlife poaching cases over the past couple of months in the western oil patch.
- Federal jury convicts Williston sex trafficking suspect Updated: Oct-31-15 3:20 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A federal jury in Bismarck has convicted a man accused of sex trafficking in the Williston area.
- Williston celebrates completion of Main Street project Updated: Oct-29-15 4:01 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - State and local officials in Williston are celebrating the completion of a $10.6 million reconstruction of the city's downtown Main Street.