- Ex-governor says ex-convicts shouldn't be labeled felon Updated: Oct-09-15 4:53 pm
WAUKEGAN, Illinois - Former Illinois Gov. George Ryan is calling for legislation that would keep convicts from being labeled as felons for the remainder of their lives.
- Lawsuit filed over keyless car in death of couple Updated: Oct-06-15 4:31 am
WAUKEGAN, Illinois - A wrongful death lawsuit has been filed against Ford Motor Co. and a suburban Chicago auto dealer in connection with the carbon monoxide poisoning of a man and his wife.
- Health officials in Lake County encourage flu shots Updated: Oct-03-15 4:01 am
WAUKEGAN, Illinois - The health department in Lake County is urging residents to get their annual flu shots.
- Ex-Chicago cop accused of threats released on bond Updated: Sep-15-15 7:14 pm
CHICAGO - A retired Chicago police officer accused of making phone calls threatening to hurt investigators of an Illinois officer's fatal shooting unless they declared the death a suicide was released from jail Tuesday after posting bond, a sheriff's official and his lawyer said.
- Lake County making electric car chargers available to public Updated: Sep-11-15 4:31 am
WAUKEGAN, Illinois - Drivers will be able to charge their electric cars for free as part of a pilot program in one suburban Chicago county.