- Bravo, CNBC, MSNBC, USA to televise 325½ hours from Rio Updated: May-24-16 12:29 pm
STAMFORD, Connecticut - NBCUniversal networks Bravo, CNBC, MSNBC and USA will combine to televise 325½ hours of programing from the Rio Olympics this summer.
- Feherty to offer prime-time commentary for NBC at Olympics Updated: May-23-16 11:11 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - NBC Sports golf analyst David Feherty will offer commentary during the network's prime-time coverage at this summer's Rio Olympics and take part in the broadcast of the opening ceremony.
- Connecticut city a playground for affluent millennials Updated: May-23-16 10:10 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - When Zahir Dossa decided to propose to his girlfriend, he wanted to do it at a favorite spot- the private rooftop deck of the couple's downtown apartment.
- Founding Beastie Boys member John Berry dies at 52 Updated: May-20-16 11:28 am
DANVERS, Massachusetts - John Berry, a founding member of the Beastie Boys who left the group before it found major label success, has died. He was 52.
- Arson suspect in more trouble after alleged fake MD's note Updated: May-20-16 8:06 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - A Connecticut woman charged with setting her ex-boyfriend's apartment on fire has had her bail increased after allegedly forging a doctor's note claiming her electronic-monitoring ankle bracelet was setting off her pacemaker.
- Colleges open food pantries for students in need Updated: May-16-16 9:37 am
NORWALK, Connecticut - Mikaylah Clair-Pittman, 20, pulled a wheel of brie cheese from a refrigerator in a small room tucked into a back wing at Norwalk Community College.
- State promoting alternative transportation in CTRides Week Updated: May-15-16 9:15 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut officials are urging commuters to try alternative forms of transportation including trains, buses, car pools and bicycles during a weeklong educational campaign.
- Boyfriend changes story over Christmas fire that killed 5 Updated: May-09-16 7:00 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A contractor who took the blame for accidentally starting a 2011 Christmas Day house fire that killed his girlfriend's three children and her parents now says she's the one who left a bag of fireplace ashes in a mudroom.
- The Latest: Man wants to know why 3 daughters died in fire Updated: May-09-16 6:45 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The Latest on a 2011 Christmas Day fire that killed three children and their maternal grandparents at a home in Connecticut (all times local):
- Man charged in cop chase was convicted in 1994 drug murder Updated: May-05-16 6:13 pm
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Police in Connecticut say a North Carolina man charged with throwing almost a pound of cocaine out of a car during a chase on Interstate 95 was convicted in a 1994 drug murder.
- Starwood 1Q results top Street, raises full-year outlook Updated: May-03-16 7:13 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Starwood's first-quarter results beat Wall Street's view, and the lodging company boosted its full-year earnings forecast.
- Connecticut House votes to toughen school threats penalty Updated: Apr-30-16 7:26 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut lawmakers are moving closer toward imposing tougher criminal penalties against those who threaten schools.
- Stamford attorney denies stealing from clients' estates Updated: Apr-28-16 6:39 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - A Stamford attorney has voluntarily surrendered his law license after 42 years of practice following accusations that he stole just short of $60,000 from the estates of a mother and her son.
- The Latest: House passes restraining order change Updated: Apr-28-16 12:00 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The Latest on bill barring people with temporary restraining orders from possessing firearms (all times local):