- Correction: Insider Trading-Charges story Updated: Feb-07-16 3:59 pm
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - In a story Feb. 6 about a former executive accused of insider trading, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Harman International Industries Inc. was accused of allowing directors to buy or sell Harman securities during a declared trading period window. The company did allow directors to buy or sell Harman securities during a declared trading period window, but it is not accused of any wrongdoing.
- Model Stephanie Seymour applies for alcohol rehab program Updated: Feb-02-16 12:09 pm
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Supermodel Stephanie Seymour has applied for a program that could lead to the dismissal of a drunken driving charge in Connecticut.
- Diamond promoted to NBC Olympics executive VP of programming Updated: Jan-26-16 6:53 pm
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Peter Diamond has been promoted to NBC Olympics executive vice president of programming.
- Police: Danbury house cleaner stole $10,000 in jewelry Updated: Jan-25-16 12:32 pm
GREENWICH, Connecticut - Police say a Danbury house cleaner has been arrested for stealing more than $10,000 worth of jewelry from a client.
- Metro-North train collides with snow plow in Stamford Updated: Jan-24-16 12:24 pm
STAMFORD, Connecticut - A Metro-North train collided with a snow plow after it drove onto a crossing in Stamford and got stuck.
- CT Transit shutting down service along shoreline due to snow Updated: Jan-23-16 1:53 pm
CT Transit says it's shutting down bus service along the Connecticut shoreline due to the snowstorm and deteriorating road conditions.
- Synchrony tops 4Q profit forecasts Updated: Jan-22-16 10:10 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - STAMFORD, Connecticut - Synchrony Financial (SYF) on Friday reported fourth-quarter profit of $547 million.
- Arrest made in Stamford high school basketball 'mob' attack Updated: Jan-19-16 6:17 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Police have arrested a 19-year-old man for his alleged role in a group attack on two teenage students following a high school basketball game in Stamford.
- Man whose car dragged woman to death faces sentencing Updated: Jan-18-16 9:33 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - A Connecticut waiter whose car struck a woman and dragged her more than 900 feet to her death in Greenwich is facing sentencing.
- Former Stamford officer pleads not guilty to felony larceny Updated: Jan-12-16 9:13 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - A former Connecticut police officer has denied charges stemming from allegedly vacationing in Hawaii instead of reporting for training with the U.S. Army reserves.