- Woman pleads not guilty in death of boyfriend's parents Updated: Nov-24-15 3:39 pm
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - The girlfriend of a Connecticut man who prosecutors say killed his parents for cutting him out of their will pleaded not guilty Tuesday to conspiracy to commit murder.
- Nearly $10,000 reported missing from Bridgeport police safe Updated: Nov-16-15 7:24 am
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - An investigation has started to determine what happened to nearly $10,000 reported missing from the Bridgeport Police Department's evidence safe.
- Ganim to announce transition task force in Bridgeport Updated: Nov-15-15 5:20 pm
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Bridgeport Mayor-elect Joseph Ganim will be naming members of his transition team as he prepares to reclaim the seat he lost more than a decade ago in a corruption scandal.
- Fire displaces 7 at condo complex in Connecticut Updated: Nov-08-15 10:27 pm
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Authorities say seven people have been displaced by a fire at a condominium complex in Bridgeport.
- Feds award $10M to plan new Bridgeport rail station Updated: Nov-07-15 10:04 am
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - The federal government is awarding $10 million for the planning of a new rail station in Bridgeport.
- Connecticut local election turnout was 32.7 percent Updated: Nov-06-15 11:48 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Turnout for municipal elections in Connecticut continues to be low, with 32.7 percent of registered voters going to the polls earlier this week.
- 1 person dead, 2 injured after shooting Updated: Nov-06-15 10:28 am
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - One person has died and two were injured following a shooting at a housing complex in the state's largest city.
- Ex-teacher pleads not guilty to sexually assaulting boy, 15 Updated: Nov-06-15 4:52 am
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - A former Connecticut elementary school teacher has pleaded not guilty to charges she sexually assaulted a 15-year-old boy since he was in sixth grade.
- Ex-con former Bridgeport mayor wins comeback victory Updated: Nov-03-15 10:18 pm
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - An ex-convict who spent seven years in federal prison for corruption reclaimed the Bridgeport mayor's office Tuesday, completing a stunning comeback bid that tapped nostalgia for brighter days in Connecticut's largest city.
- Merrill: Polls monitored for fraud, including Bridgeport Updated: Nov-02-15 6:56 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Secretary of the State Denise Merrill says there will be a team of volunteer attorneys trained in election law ready to respond to potential problems at the polls, including in Bridgeport where there's a hotly contested mayoral race.
- Affidavit: Son charged in parents' killing was to be cut off Updated: Oct-31-15 2:03 pm
WESTON, Connecticut - The month before his parents disappeared, police say Kyle Navin wrote that he had the "perfect plan" to get "$ for life."
- Prosecutor: Son a suspect in killings of Connecticut couple Updated: Oct-30-15 3:58 pm
WESTON, Connecticut - Authorities searching for a Connecticut couple found the remains of two people, and a federal prosecutor said Friday that their 27-year-old son is a suspect in their presumed killings.
- Ex-FBI agents in a war of words over Ganim campaign Updated: Oct-29-15 1:32 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Two former FBI agents are feuding over Democrat Joe Ganim's campaign for mayor of Connecticut's biggest city and the role one of them had in the corruption probe that sent Ganim to prison more than a decade ago.
- Judge denies murder suspect's request for a new lawyer Updated: Oct-29-15 7:43 am
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - A Bridgeport man charged with killing a popular city store owner has had his request for a new court-appointed lawyer denied.
- Thief gets 17 years in prison for stealing 111 firearms Updated: Oct-27-15 4:02 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A Connecticut man will serve 17 years in prison for stealing firearms from a Massachusetts gun factory and selling many of them on the street, including some used in crimes as far away as North Carolina.
- Jury convicts 2 men in fatal shooting at housing complex Updated: Oct-27-15 6:27 am
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Two men accused of killing a man and wounding three teenagers outside a Bridgeport housing complex two years ago have been convicted.