- Frye, Gill score 13 apiece, New Orleans beats Bradley 64-51 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:47 pm
PEORIA, Illinois - Christavious Gill and Nate Frye scored 13 points apiece to help New Orleans beat Bradley 64-51 on Wednesday night.
- Most Illinois metro jobless rates fall but many lose jobs Updated: Nov-25-15 1:41 pm
CHICAGO - The Illinois Department of Employment Security says unemployment rates dropped in most of the state's metro areas in October.
- No. 17 Oklahoma women make 12 3s in 79-46 win over Bradley Updated: Nov-22-15 5:22 pm
PEORIA, Illinois - Kaylon Williams and Gabbi Ortiz scored 14 points apiece and No. 17 Oklahoma rolled to a 79-46 win over Bradley on Sunday.
- Pinched by budget woes, Peoria goes after unpaid tickets Updated: Nov-19-15 4:02 am
PEORIA, Illinois - Pinched by shrinking budgets, the city of Peoria is getting tough when it comes to collecting unpaid parking tickets.
- Federal suit claims racial discrimination at Illinois hotel Updated: Nov-16-15 5:42 pm
PEORIA, Illinois - A lawsuit brought by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission alleges management at a central Illinois hotel failed to stop racist comments and conduct toward at least one black employee.
- 6-year-old Metamora student raises $1,400 for honor flights Updated: Nov-15-15 5:01 am
METAMORA, Illinois - A 6-year-old Metamora student has raised $1,400 in a week to send war veterans to Washington, D.C.
- Bradley edges Ball State 54-53 Updated: Nov-13-15 11:38 pm
PEORIA, Illinois - Dwayne Lautier-Ogunleye scored 18 points with three assists and grabbed eight rebounds as Bradley edged Ball State 54-53 in a season opener on Friday night.
- Catholic health system raises minimum wage to $10 an hour Updated: Nov-13-15 4:01 am
PEORIA, Illinois - A Peoria, Illinois-based Catholic health system with hospitals in Illinois and Michigan, is raising its minimum wage to $10 an hour.
- Man accused of choking mother at her East Peoria home Updated: Nov-12-15 10:09 am
PEORIA, Illinois - A man is accused of choking his mother in front of his 11-year-old son because she bothered him while he was sleeping in her East Peoria home.
- Peoria marijuana dispensary tied up by zoning dispute Updated: Nov-08-15 5:04 am
PEORIA, Illinois - A proposed medical marijuana dispensary in Peoria has hit a snag over zoning that has delayed its opening.
- EXCHANGE: Researcher asks World War II vets to share stories Updated: Nov-02-15 8:25 am
TREMONT, Illinois - Trekking across the country in an RV covered in signatures, a young foreigner is recording oral histories of World War II one veteran at a time.
- 2 Muslim drivers win $240K judgment in discrimination suit Updated: Oct-30-15 1:44 pm
PEORIA, Illinois - A jury has awarded $240,000 to two Muslim men who say they were fired from an Illinois trucking company after refusing to deliver alcohol.
- Peoria woman gets 24 years for boyfriend's stabbing death Updated: Oct-27-15 11:34 am
PEORIA, Illinois - A Peoria woman has been sentenced to 24 years in prison in her boyfriend's stabbing death.