- House, Senate told budget deal could come today Updated: May-02-16 9:42 pm
PHOENIX - Members of the Arizona House and Senate returned to the Capitol on Monday and appear to have finalized a budget agreement after a frustrating week of false starts.
- Tucson man arrested in shooting at University of Arizona Updated: May-02-16 7:16 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities say a Tucson man has been arrested in last week's shooting on the University of Arizona campus.
- Arizona lowers speed limit on dusty stretch of I-10 Updated: May-02-16 3:35 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona officials are asking drivers to slow down on a highway near the New Mexico border after dust storms caused several car crashes.
- Tiny fraction of migrant youths are in Arizona Updated: May-02-16 4:12 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Just a fraction of the total number of migrant youths who arrived in the United States without parents since the fall of 2013 have been placed in Arizona.
- Tucson track searching for homes for hundreds of greyhounds Updated: May-01-16 2:32 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The imminent passage of a bill ending dog racing in Arizona has the state's lone remaining greyhound racing facility trying to find homes for hundreds of animals.
- Pedestrian fatally struck by train in Tucson Updated: Apr-30-16 6:31 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police are investigating the death of a man who was hit by a train.
- Major utilities say they're ready to handle Arizona summer Updated: Apr-30-16 11:32 am
PHOENIX - Arizona's major electric utilities are telling state regulators they're positioned to handle the upcoming summer heat and the season's demand on their systems.
- Woman accused of smuggling heroin at border arrested Updated: Apr-30-16 6:11 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Border Patrol agents say a woman was arrested at a Tucson area checkpoint after nearly 7 pounds of heroin was found on her body.
- Pedestrian struck, killed by train in downtown Tucson area Updated: Apr-29-16 9:39 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Police in Tucson say a pedestrian has been struck and killed by a train in the downtown area.
- Tucson police: Suspicious person with gun seen near school Updated: Apr-29-16 8:51 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police detained a person while investigating a report of a suspicious person who allegedly brandished a gun near an elementary school on the city's east side.
- The Latest: 22-year-old man arrested in Tucson-area holdups Updated: Apr-28-16 2:09 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The Latest on an authorities making an arrest in a series of robberies of fast-food restaurants in the Tucson area (all times local):
- Tucson police: Arrest made in wounding of 7-year-old boy Updated: Apr-28-16 12:09 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police have made an arrest in a shooting in which a 7-year-old boy was wounded while in an apartment at a complex on the city's south side.
- Arrest made in drive-through armed robberies in Tucson area Updated: Apr-28-16 10:36 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Pima County authorities have made an arrest in a series of Tucson-area armed robberies involving a man who stole money from cash registers at fast-food restaurants' drive-through windows.
- Panel of federal judges to review Tucson elections Updated: Apr-27-16 2:08 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The full 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals will review the constitutionality of Tucson's local elections systems after a three-member panel of the court ruled against it.
- Arizona man gets prison in New Mexico meth trafficking case Updated: Apr-26-16 6:22 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - An Arizona man has been sentenced to a decade in federal prison for drug trafficking in New Mexico.
- Blowing dust closes I-10 stretch between Arizona, New Mexico Updated: Apr-25-16 10:50 pm
PHOENIX - Blowing dust caused the closure of a 62-mile stretch of Interstate 10 between southeastern Arizona and New Mexico for about two hours.
- Consultants hired to help secure Davis-Monthan base's future Updated: Apr-25-16 1:09 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A group supporting Davis-Monthan Air Force Base has hired a consulting firm to help secure the base's future.
- Suspect in shooting near Tucson mall turns himself in Updated: Apr-25-16 3:18 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police say they have arrested a suspect suspected of shooting and injuring a man near a mall on the city's east side.
- 16-year-old boy killed in single-vehicle crash in Tucson Updated: Apr-24-16 11:36 am
TUCSON, Arizona - A 16-year-old Tucson boy has died after his pickup truck crashed.
- Shooting erupts between driver, pedestrian near Tucson mall Updated: Apr-23-16 5:31 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police are investigating a road-rage motivated shooting that has left one person wounded.
- UofA police arrest suspect in groping of student Updated: Apr-21-16 7:47 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - University of Arizona Police say they've arrested a suspect in the sexual abuse of a student.
- Oro Valley police chief to be interim town manager Updated: Apr-21-16 4:14 pm
ORO VALLEY, Arizona - The town of Oro Valley just north of Tucson found its new interim manager at its local police department.
- Over 200 pounds of pot seized after agent fired shots Updated: Apr-20-16 6:56 pm
PHOENIX - An 18-year-old suspected drug smuggler wasn't injured when a U.S. Border Patrol agent fired two shots at him during an encounter Tuesday in the southern Arizona desert.
- Sheriff's deputy hospitalized after being struck by car Updated: Apr-20-16 10:01 am
TUCSON, Arizona - A Pima County sheriff's deputy is hospitalized after being struck by a hit-and-run vehicle.
- 4 injured in crash after driver fled from Border Patrol Updated: Apr-19-16 9:10 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The U.S. Border Patrol is releasing few details about a car crash near Nogales on Sunday that left four injured after a vehicle that was fleeing from agents crashed into a concrete barrier.