- Pickup crashes into front of Tucson store after driver shot Updated: May-23-16 9:10 am
TUCSON, Arizona - A pickup truck crashed into the front of a Tucson convenience store after the man driving the truck was shot by a person in another vehicle.
- Tucson home invasion leads to gunfire, flooding Updated: May-22-16 6:25 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Police say a home invasion led to an exchange of gunfire and a flood at a Tucson apartment complex.
- Pima County inmate flees work crew Updated: May-21-16 6:13 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities in Pima County are searching for an inmate who disappeared while serving on a work crew.
- Influx of student housing leaves homes around UA empty Updated: May-21-16 11:23 am
TUCSON, Arizona - A dwindling occupancy rate for homes surrounding the University of Arizona has the campus and the city of Tucson looking to staff and faculty to fill the void.
- Judge: Border agent justified in fatal 2011 shooting Updated: May-20-16 6:45 pm
PHOENIX - A federal judge has found that a U.S. Border Patrol agent was justified in the 2011 fatal shooting of a suspect who was caught in the line of fire while fleeing in southern Arizona.
- Executive editor at Arizona Daily Star departing Updated: May-20-16 6:08 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The top editor at The Arizona Daily Star in Tucson is leaving her job.
- Coyotes, Tucson make it official: Moving AHL team to city Updated: May-19-16 10:47 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Hockey is returning to Tucson and the Arizona Coyotes could not be happier about it.
- Ducey signs bill blocking restrictions on pet store puppies Updated: May-19-16 7:46 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey signed a measure Thursday that blocks cities from banning commercial breeders in pet stores, a move critics say undermines efforts to prevent the sale of puppies raised inhumanely.
- Tucson students accused of selling grade changes Updated: May-19-16 3:46 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Dozens of Tucson High Magnet School students are at risk of not graduating next week after officials discovered three students were changing their peers' grades in exchange for cash.
- Eastbound I-10 reopens nears Tucson after crash closure Updated: May-19-16 9:00 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Eastbound Interstate 10 has reopened to the northwest of Tucson after being closed due to a crash.
- Arizona officials say at least another day to count ballots Updated: May-18-16 10:33 pm
PHOENIX - Elections officials in Arizona's most populous counties said Wednesday they need another day at least to count ballots that will determine the fate of a proposal to tap the state's land trust fund to boost education funding.
- Arizona man sentenced for running human-smuggling safe house Updated: May-18-16 11:39 am
TUCSON, Arizona - A southern Arizona man convicted of operating a human-smuggling safe house under deplorable conditions has been sentenced to prison.
- Tucson city council approves deal for Coyotes AHL affiliate Updated: May-17-16 11:34 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The Tucson City Council has approved a lease agreement for the Arizona Coyotes to move their AHL affiliate to the city.
- 2 teens killed, man injured in 3-car crash in Tucson Updated: May-15-16 1:51 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Two teens have been killed and a man was injured in a three-car collision near Davis-Monthan Air Force Base.
- Small Mount Lemmon fire human-caused Updated: May-13-16 4:53 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities are investigating a human-caused fire on Mount Lemmon in the Coronado National Forest near Tucson.
- Gov. Ducey signs legislation ending dog racing in Arizona Updated: May-13-16 4:33 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey has signed legislation ending dog racing in Arizona at the end of 2016.
- Tucson police search for suspects in fatal shooting of man Updated: May-13-16 5:56 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Police in Tucson are looking for suspects after a man was fatally shot at an apartment complex and a woman was wounded.
- Ariz man accused of killing wife pleads guilty except insane Updated: May-12-16 10:07 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A Tucson-area man accused of killing his wife last year has pleaded guilty except insane to a first-degree murder charge.
- Ducey vetoes 1 guns bill, signs 2 others Updated: May-10-16 5:14 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey demonstrated his support for firearms protections on Tuesday, signing two pieces of legislation and vetoing a third further-reaching measure.
- Property to be watered to cut down on I-10 dust closures Updated: May-09-16 4:52 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - State officials are working to curb closures on Interstate 10 in southeast Arizona by asking an adjacent property owner to cut down on dust.
- Florida high school band wins Ellington Competition Updated: May-09-16 4:18 pm
NEW YORK - The New World School of the Arts from Miami has won Jazz at Lincoln Center's Essentially Ellington high school jazz band competition.
- Arizona lowers flags honor of former legislator Ann Day Updated: May-09-16 2:32 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey has ordered the lowering of flags at state office buildings to half-staff on Monday in honor of Ann Day, a former Pima County official and ex-legislator who was killed in an automobile crash in the Tucson area.
- Driver charged in death of former Justice O'Connor's sister Updated: May-08-16 5:03 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - An Arizona man is facing a manslaughter charge in connection with a collision that killed the sister of former U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor.
- Sister of former Justice O'Connor killed in Arizona crash Updated: May-07-16 6:53 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The sister of former U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor was killed a car crash Saturday in Arizona.
- Pima County asks for dismissal of space company lawsuit Updated: May-06-16 3:00 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Pima County is asking a court to throw out a lawsuit by the Goldwater Institute over a multi-million-dollar deal the county made with a balloon spaceflight company in Tucson.