- Tucson Street car up and running following car collision Updated: Jul-05-15 3:25 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The Tucson Streetcar is back up and running after being shut down due to a vehicle collision.
- Rescued bear cub finds new home in Tucson facility Updated: Jul-04-15 6:17 am
TUCSON, Arizona - A bear cub who was saved nearly a year ago after a passer-by scooped it up along the side of a road in Payson has found a new home in Tucson.
- College settles suit over denial promotion for Guard member Updated: Jul-03-15 4:08 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Pima Community College has settled a lawsuit filed by the U.S. Department of Justice on behalf of an Arizona National Guard soldier who was denied a promotion in the college's public safety department.
- Conservationists sue to protect Mexican gray wolves Updated: Jul-02-15 2:26 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A group of conservation organizations has filed a lawsuit against the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service over its policies on Mexican gray wolves.
- Tucson to offer free GED testing Updated: Jul-01-15 6:20 am
TUCSON, Arizona - The city of Tucson is launching a free GED testing program at Pima Community College.
- Oro Valley police: Tucson woman is accused of internet fraud Updated: Jun-30-15 4:49 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A Tucson woman is in custody after authorities say they recovered dozens of fraudulently purchased items from her apartment.
- Tucson mom, boyfriend arrested for child abuse Updated: Jun-27-15 5:38 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A Tucson mother and her boyfriend are facing charges after the woman's young son was taken to a hospital with life-threatening injuries.
- Phoenix metro commuter times on par with US average Updated: Jun-26-15 6:46 pm
PHOENIX - Despite the ubiquitous feelings of misery that accompany traffic jams on Phoenix-area freeways, drivers in Arizona cities actually face commutes on par with other major metropolitan areas on their way to work, according to an Associated Press analysis of federal data.
- Iraqi pilot flew military plane that crashed in Arizona Updated: Jun-26-15 1:52 am
DOUGLAS, Arizona - An Iraqi pilot who has been training in the United States for four years crashed in southern Arizona while flying an F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft, a spokesman for the Iraqi defense minister said Thursday.
- Tucson father facing murder charge in toddler's drowning Updated: Jun-24-15 3:17 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A Tucson man is being charged with murder in the drowning death of his 2-year-old daughter.
- Woman driver killed when her SUV collides with bus in Tucson Updated: Jun-23-15 5:02 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities have identified a woman driver who was killed in a crash involving her SUV and a Sun Tran bus in Tucson.
- Judge voids solar leases in Arizona fraud case Updated: Jun-23-15 2:22 pm
PHOENIX - An Arizona judge has released hundreds of customers from their leases with a now-defunct rooftop solar installation company due to rampant fraud.
- Tucson hiker in deadly fall identified Updated: Jun-23-15 7:41 am
TUCSON, Arizona - The body of a Tucson man who fell 600 feet to his death while hiking the lower Gates Pass trail has been identified.
- 2 Tucson police officers resign amid prostitution probe Updated: Jun-21-15 12:23 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson officials say two police officers suspected of involvement in a prostitution ring have resigned.
- Suspect fleeing Tucson police causes chain of collisions Updated: Jun-20-15 6:13 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police say a suspect in a felony investigation has been hospitalized after leaving a trail of damage that included nine cars.
- Pima County Sheriff retiring after decades of service Updated: Jun-19-15 7:07 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik will retire at the end of July.
- Bleisure Bits: Check out Tucson's scenic Sabino Canyon Updated: Jun-18-15 8:52 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - On a quick trip to Tucson, I had a few hours to get a look at some classic desert scenery, but not enough time (or energy) for a big hike before catching a flight home. A friend suggested Sabino Canyon, 17 miles (27 kilometers) from downtown Tucson. It proved to be the perfect fast and easy way to sample Arizona's beauty without a lot of fuss.
- Authorities in Arizona find migrants locked in car trunks Updated: Jun-18-15 7:11 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Border Patrol agents have found five immigrants being transported in car trunks during Arizona's heat wave this week.
- Immigrant in sanctuary to go home soon Updated: Jun-18-15 6:43 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - An immigrant who sought sanctuary in a Tucson church to avoid deportation for the second time will get to go home again.
- Police find items linked to Tucson church burglaries Updated: Jun-18-15 4:59 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police say they have recovered several items linked to burglaries of churches and a synagogue allegedly committed by a mother and son.
- Dog found hanging from mouth adopted after recovery Updated: Jun-17-15 4:38 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A dog found hanging by the mouth from a tree in Tucson has been adopted and is going home to her new family.
- Tucson closes downtown park home to homeless camp Updated: Jun-16-15 6:30 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A small downtown Tucson park where a group of homeless campers slept has been shut down indefinitely.
- NY man gets 18 years for sex extortion of Arizona girl, 11 Updated: Jun-16-15 9:35 am
TUCSON, Arizona - A New York City man has been sentenced to 18 years in federal prison for sexually extorting an 11-year-old Arizona girl he enticed using internet chat rooms.
- Police investigate man shot in Tucson backyard Updated: Jun-16-15 7:46 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Police are investigating a shooting in a Tucson backyard that left a man with non-life threatening injuries.
- Tucson Medical Center to announce rural hospital alliance Updated: Jun-15-15 7:43 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson Medical Center is expected to announce Monday an alliance with four rural hospitals in southern Arizona.