- County won't prosecute Tucson cops in prostitution ring Updated: Oct-08-15 8:38 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Several Tucson police officers accused of being involved in a prostitution ring will not face charges, according to a letter issued by the Pima County Attorney.
- Tucson police: Suspect arrested in Sept. 20 homicide case Updated: Oct-07-15 6:30 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities say a suspect is in custody in connection with a homicide in Tucson last month.
- Arizona Rep. Grijalva 1st in Congress to endorse Sanders Updated: Oct-07-15 5:08 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders has netted his first endorsement from a member of Congress in his effort to best former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and win the Democratic nomination for president.
- CBP head: Conviction brings closure in death of border agent Updated: Oct-02-15 4:43 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The head of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection says justice was served after two men were convicted in the murder of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry.
- 2 convicted in border agent's death; 2 remain fugitives Updated: Oct-02-15 3:16 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Two more men have been convicted in the murder of a Border Patrol agent, whose death brought to light the bungled federal gun-tracking operation known as Fast and Furious.
- The Latest: Lynch applauds verdict in border agent shooting Updated: Oct-01-15 8:15 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The latest developments in the murder trial of two men charged in the death of a U.S. Border Patrol agent whose death exposed the botched Fast and Furious gun-tracking operation (all times local):
- Arizona Bowl to debut in Tucson this December Updated: Oct-01-15 3:03 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A new bowl game is coming to Arizona Stadium this December.
- Tucson airport to get full body scanners Updated: Oct-01-15 2:05 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A Tucson airport is getting full body scanners by this holiday season.
- Police: New Hampshire woman was slaying victim found in 1981 Updated: Sep-30-15 8:22 pm
NASHUA, New Hampshire - A slaying victim discovered more than three decades ago in Arizona has been identified as a New Hampshire woman and police are investigating her connection to a man convicted of killing his estranged wife.
- Police: Man wounded by police officer in Oro Valley shooting Updated: Sep-30-15 5:13 pm
ORO VALLEY, Arizona - Police in a Tucson suburb say a detective shot and wounded a 41-year-old man at a residence where officers went to conduct a search.
- Pneumonia suspected in another bighorn sheep death Updated: Sep-29-15 2:34 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Wildlife officials suspect pneumonia killed another sheep in the Catalina Mountains.
- Bicyclist killed in early morning collision in Tucson area Updated: Sep-29-15 1:23 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The Pima County Sheriff's Department has identified a bicyclist killed in an early morning collision in the Tucson area.
- Troopers seek wrong-way driver after hit-and-run accident Updated: Sep-29-15 11:56 am
TUCSON, Arizona - State troopers are looking for a hit-and-run driver involved in a collision while driving the wrong way on Interstate 19 on Tucson's south side.
- Judge sanctions Border Patrol over destruction of evidence Updated: Sep-28-15 9:12 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A federal judge in Arizona has issued sanctions against the U.S. Border Patrol over destruction of evidence the agency was required to keep during an ongoing civil lawsuit.
- Arizona cuts time in mandatory language immersion Updated: Sep-28-15 6:11 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona school districts have been given permission to cut the time some English-language learners spend in a mandatory immersion program.
- U. of Arizona cuts 320 jobs after state reduced funding Updated: Sep-25-15 1:26 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The University of Arizona is cutting 320 jobs as it adjusts to $28.4 million less in state funding.
- Border Patrol agent is indicted in 2012 fatal shooting Updated: Sep-24-15 7:21 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A Border Patrol agent charged with second-degree murder in the death of a Mexican teen is one of only three agents to face murder charges in more than 20 years.
- McCain: How did military bomb end up in Arizona scrap yard? Updated: Sep-24-15 7:05 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - U.S. Sen. John McCain wants the Department of Defense to explain how a 500-pound military bomb wound up in a scrap yard, where it partially exploded and killed an employee trying to cut into it.
- Pima County mounts operation to promote school bus safety Updated: Sep-24-15 1:43 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - An operation mounted in the Tucson area by the Pima County Sheriff's Department to promote school bus safety has resulted in more than 200 traffic citations.
- Pregnant wife, husband rescued by border agents in Arizona Updated: Sep-24-15 6:11 am
TUCSON, Arizona - U.S. Border Patrol agents rescued a pregnant woman and her husband after they became stranded on a southern Arizona mountain range.
- FBI helping Tucson police investigate utility vandalism Updated: Sep-23-15 12:16 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Police and federal agents are investigating 34 acts of vandalism in Tucson that go back to 2013. The crimes target utility and construction property, including power and gas lines.
- Border agents find over 2 tons of pot near Douglas Updated: Sep-23-15 8:56 am
DOUGLAS, Arizona - U.S. Border Patrol agents patrolling near the border city of Douglas have found over two tons of marijuana.
- Fugitive sweep nets 72 arrests in southeastern Arizona Updated: Sep-22-15 2:29 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The marshal's office in Tucson is planning to follow up a recent fugitive sweep with at least one more before the end of the year.
- Car of missing Tucson man is found at campground near Portal Updated: Sep-22-15 6:15 am
PORTAL, Arizona - Authorities say they're searching for a missing Tucson man after his car was found at a campground near Portal.
- Man dies after being shot at Tucson apartment complex Updated: Sep-20-15 6:42 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Police in Tucson have arrested a man accused of initiating an early morning shooting outside an apartment.