- Restoration ongoing for once-dormant Mississippi steamboat Updated: Jun-01-15 3:32 pm
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - A 44-year-old steamboat that once roamed the Mississippi River is in the midst of a painstaking restoration to save the historic vessel.
- Republican Sen. Johnson takes swipes at Democrat Feingold Updated: May-16-15 6:13 pm
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - Republican U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson took swipes at his newly announced Democratic challenger Russ Feingold on Saturday, alleging the former senator is unwilling to face the biggest issues facing the country, his signature campaign finance law was an "abject failure" and that he will never hold a leadership position in the Senate.
- Johnson accuses Baldwin of violating agreement on judges Updated: May-16-15 5:50 pm
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - Republican U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson says Democratic Sen. Tammy Baldwin violated a bipartisan agreement over the process for filling a longtime vacancy on a federal appeals court.
- Ryan tells Wisconsin Republicans to expand appeal Updated: May-16-15 3:47 pm
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan tells Wisconsin Republicans that the party needs to expand its appeal in order to win the presidency.
- La Crosse soldier who died during Korean War to be buried Updated: May-14-15 11:29 am
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - A soldier from La Crosse who went missing nearly 65 years ago during the Korean War will be buried next week at Arlington National Cemetery.
- La Crosse teen accused of firing stray bullet in man's death Updated: May-07-15 5:55 am
LADYSMITH, Wisconsin - A 17-year-old from La Crosse is being accused of firing a bullet that struck and killed a Rusk County man while shooting at coyotes in March.
- Plea agreement made in fatal dump truck crash Updated: May-05-15 10:02 am
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - A dump truck driver who had alcohol in his system and admitted checking Facebook before a fatal interstate crash has been convicted of homicide in La Crosse County Circuit Court.