- Fired Tomah psychiatrist setting up practice in La Crosse Updated: Feb-05-16 12:23 pm
MILWAUKEE - The former chief of staff at the Wisconsin Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Tomah who was fired after allegations of overprescribing narcotics is set to begin practicing psychiatry in La Crosse.
- Teen pleads guilty to killing another teen in La Crosse Updated: Feb-02-16 8:55 pm
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - A La Crosse teenager has pleaded guilty to fatally shooting another teen last summer.
- Authorities identify 2 killed, 1 injured in fiery crash Updated: Feb-02-16 1:13 pm
WINONA, Minnesota - Authorities have released the names of two people killed and a third person injured in a fiery crash on an icy highway in Winona County.
- Man dies in La Crosse house fire Updated: Jan-25-16 7:12 pm
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - A man is dead after a house fire in La Crosse.
- 65-year-old woman dies in La Crosse house fire Updated: Jan-18-16 3:42 pm
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - Officials in La Crosse are investigating a house fire that left a 65-year-old woman dead.