- Coroner IDs 2 teens killed in high-speed Pennsylvania crash Updated: May-04-16 11:18 am
UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania - A coroner has identified two 17-year-olds who were killed in a high-speed car crash in Pennsylvania.
- Sanders campaign to make 3 more West Virginia stops Updated: May-03-16 4:51 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Bernie Sanders plans to visit three more West Virginia communities before he contends in next week's primary election.
- Roll call on House passage of $415 million tax cut bill Updated: Apr-18-16 7:12 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi House voted 73-44 Monday to approve a House-Senate plan to cut $415 million in taxes over 12 years. Supporters say the measure will return needed money to taxpayers and spur business growth. Opponents say Mississippi can't afford tax cuts with a revenue shortfall and say tax cuts haven't helped economies of other states. A yes vote was to approve the bill, while a no vote opposed that action. Voting yes were 66 Republicans and seven Democrats. Voting no were 37 Democrats and seven Republicans. Two Democrats voted present, while one Democrat and one Republican did not vote.
- Bridgeport children practice reading with therapy dogs Updated: Apr-17-16 11:27 am
BRIDGEPORT, West Virginia - One recent Saturday at the Bridgeport Public Library, Jacob Watts read a book about dogs called "See Me Dig" . to a dog.
- WVU board OKs $2.3M engineering lab for new Beckley campus Updated: Apr-16-16 11:30 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - West Virginia University's Board of Governors has approved plans to build a $2.3 million engineering lab building at its new Beckley campus.