- Head Start programs in West Virginia get $17M Updated: Jul-02-15 4:57 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Seven Head Start or Early Head Start programs across West Virginia are sharing more than $17 million in federal funding.
- Drilling begins in long-term WVU, US natgas study Updated: Jun-26-15 10:24 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Drilling is set to begin in West Virginia in what is being billed as the first long-term field study of shale drilling for natural gas.
- W.Va. sheriff: more information next week on police shooting Updated: Jun-20-15 11:20 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - The Monongalia County sheriff says more information will be released next week on the fatal police shooting of a Morgantown woman.
- Gee: report underscores WVU as region's 'economic engine' Updated: Jun-19-15 2:33 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - West Virginia University says its main campus in Morgantown and regional medical facilities had an economic impact totaling $3.6 billion in 2014.
- Morgantown woman pleaded guilty to apartment complex arson Updated: Jun-19-15 9:38 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - A Morgantown woman has pleaded guilty to a May 2014 arson at the Chateau Royale apartment complex.
- Ohio coal company recalls more than 260 workers Updated: Jun-18-15 5:46 pm
ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio - An eastern Ohio coal company says it has called back hundreds of laid off workers in West Virginia.
- Veteran sues Morgantown landlord over service dog Updated: Jun-13-15 10:37 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - A former Marine has sued two Morgantown rental companies he says refused to rent an apartment to him if he brought his service dog.
- Beth Walker announces candidacy for W.Va. Supreme Court Updated: Jun-12-15 7:16 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Morgantown resident Beth Walker says she'll seek a state Supreme Court seat next year.
- Painkiller abuse conference set in Morgantown Updated: Jun-12-15 2:58 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - The director of the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy will speak at a conference on painkiller abuse in Morgantown.
- Man charged in Cheat Lake boating accident that injured 12 Updated: Jun-11-15 4:53 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - A Morgantown man faces more than a dozen charges stemming from a boating accident that injured 12 people.
- W.Va. school wins environmental honor Updated: Jun-11-15 2:50 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A school in Morgantown has been singled out for its environmentally friendly practices.
- W.Va. woman convicted on US drug trafficking charge Updated: Jun-09-15 3:07 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A 22-year-old woman faces a prison term and a large fine after her federal conviction on a charge related to a Philadelphia-to-Morgantown drug distribution ring.
- Police ID W.Va. woman fatally shot during pursuit Updated: Jun-08-15 10:42 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Police have released the name of a Morgantown woman who was fatally shot by officers during a pursuit.
- Idle no more, Monongalia County Mine to reopen Monday Updated: Jun-07-15 12:59 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Murray Energy Corp.'s Monongalia County Coal Company has announced its Monongalia County Mine will resume underground mining operations.
- West Virginia targets tiny craft brew trade for big growth Updated: Jun-06-15 11:15 am
THOMAS, West Virginia - Drive through one-stoplight Tucker County, and soon you can probably hit a quarter of West Virginia's craft breweries before catching a steady cell phone signal.
- WVU football fan becomes team video contractor Updated: Jun-06-15 9:49 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - There aren't many people who can make a career out of being a fan, but Doug Cross is one of them.