- Beach erosion prompts concerns on St. Simons Island Updated: May-22-16 11:39 am
BRUNSWICK, Georgia - Business owners on St. Simons Island say the beach has receded in recent months, prompting some concerns about tourism.
- Judge to decide if Georgia immune from slave descendant suit Updated: May-17-16 1:45 pm
BRUNSWICK, Georgia - A federal judge said Tuesday she will decide soon whether Georgia agencies are immune from a lawsuit claiming discrimination and neglect have eroded one of the last Gullah-Geechee communities of slave descendants on the Southeast coast.
- 18 suspects arrested in Georgia child exploitation sting Updated: May-16-16 10:55 am
BRUNSWICK, Georgia - State investigators say 18 suspects were apprehended as part of "Operation Riptide," an undercover operation targeting suspected online child predators.
- Officials searching for missing boater off Georgia coast Updated: May-15-16 5:32 pm
BRUNSWICK, Georgia - U.S. Coast Guard officials say one of two missing boaters has been rescued near Altamaha Sound, north of Brunswick.
- Eagle Scout project helps assisted living center residents Updated: May-15-16 11:05 am
BRUNSWICK, Georgia - Lief Weston, member of Boy Scout in Troop 207, led the construction of a nature trail at HomeLife on Glynco, an assisted living and retirement center, and in doing so completed the last requirement to earn his Eagle Scout award.
- City prepares for Blessing of the Fleet festival, ceremony Updated: Apr-30-16 10:09 am
BRUNSWICK, Georgia - Brunswick is abuzz with excitement as city crews spruce up the area in preparation for the arrival of the USNS Brunswick, a new U.S. Navy vessel named after the port city.