- Races back on at Arlington Park after legal dispute resolved Updated: May-01-16 6:27 pm
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Illinois - Opening day at Arlington International Racecourse is back on following an agreement to resolve a lawsuit that threatened the summer horse racing season at the suburban Chicago track.
- Lacrosse championships coming after team benchmarks met Updated: May-01-16 12:38 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - High school state championships for lacrosse in Illinois are coming after benchmarks for the number of teams were met.
- Proposal could mean Illinois drivers taxed by mile Updated: Apr-16-16 10:06 am
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Illinois drivers could be taxed by the mile under a new proposal that would involve the use of devices to track the distance motorists travel.
- EXCHANGE: Volunteers aid woman paralyzed in shelter collapse Updated: Apr-08-16 5:01 am
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Illinois - Tony Barajas paused to consider why he volunteered his drywall skills to help make a house accessible for a stranger, a Lake County woman who was paralyzed when an O'Hare International Airport pedestrian shelter collapsed on her during a storm last summer.
- Fairdale marks progress amid tornado anniversary Updated: Apr-04-16 3:26 pm
FAIRDALE, Illinois - A rural DeKalb County town is celebrating the strides it has made on its own since a tornado devastated the community last April.