- Attorney General: 3 organizations violated open meeting laws Updated: May-01-16 9:50 am
WAHPETON, North Dakota - North Dakota Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem found that three Richland County organizations violated state open meetings law in conducting two special meetings in November.
- Wahpeton looking for ideas for celebrating 150th birthday Updated: Apr-30-16 6:39 pm
WAHPETON, North Dakota - The city of Wahpeton wants to hear ideas from local residents about how to celebrate the city's 150th birthday, which is set to be celebrated in 2019.
- Flooding causes $4,000 in damage at Wahpeton High School Updated: Apr-27-16 7:03 am
WAHPETON, North Dakota - Flooding caused an estimated $4,000 in damage to Wahpeton High School.
- College of Science launching $13M infrastructure project Updated: Apr-18-16 8:27 am
WAHPETON, North Dakota - A $13.3 million project to replace aging water and sewer systems on the North Dakota State College of Science campus in Wahpeton will get underway next month.
- Family of dead drug informant asks for federal investigation Updated: Apr-15-16 3:17 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Attorneys for the family of a North Dakota college student who was a confidential informant for a drug task force before he turned up dead said Friday that they're not getting information from authorities and want a federal investigation.
- Museum contractor sues North Dakota Historical Society Updated: Apr-08-16 3:20 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A contractor that supervised the recent $52 million upgrade of North Dakota's official museum on the Capitol grounds is suing the state for breach of contract.