- Lawyer: School that blocked gay speech didn't discriminate Updated: Jul-27-15 1:17 pm
LONGMONT, Colorado - A school didn't discriminate by blocking a graduation speech by a valedictorian who wanted to disclose that he is gay, according to an outside attorney hired by Twin Peaks Charter Academy to investigate the decision.
- Longmont church elders sentenced for failure to report abuse Updated: Jul-24-15 5:06 am
BOULDER, Colorado - Four leaders of a Longmont church have been sentenced for failing to report sexual-assault allegations against the church's youth pastor in 2013.
- Woman charged with cutting fetus from womb pleads not guilty Updated: Jul-23-15 4:44 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Dynel Lane, the Colorado woman accused of cutting out an expectant mother's unborn child in an attack earlier this year, pleaded not guilty Thursday in Boulder County court.
- OSHA investigating Frederick tire shop after worker killed Updated: Jul-22-15 8:46 pm
LONGMONT, Colorado - The Occupational Safety and Health Administration is reviewing procedures at a Frederick tire shop following the death of an employee earlier this month.
- Eagle taken to rehab after mother electrocuted Updated: Jul-12-15 12:57 pm
LONGMONT, Colorado - A pair of young eagles that lost their mother to electrocution in May ventured away from their nest near Longmont and state wildlife officials took one to a rehabilitation center.
- Forest Service considers sport shooting changes Updated: Jul-11-15 3:50 pm
LONGMONT, Colorado - The U.S. Forest Service is seeking comments on the direction federal officials should follow in making decisions about managing recreational sport shooting in the Arapaho and Roosevelt National Forests as more people and residences encroach on federal land.
- Man pleads guilty to assault for stabbing over Facebook post Updated: Jul-10-15 9:35 pm
LONGMONT, Colorado - One of two men charged in connection with a stabbing in Longmont that police say started with a fight over a Facebook post about a girl has pleaded guilty.
- Jury convicts man of sexually assaulting teen in Longmont Updated: Jun-29-15 9:17 am
LONGMONT, Colorado - A Boulder County jury has convicted a man of sexually assaulting a Firestone girl inside a van last year.