- Jury convicts man of sexually assaulting teen in Longmont Updated: Jun-29-15 9:17 am
LONGMONT, Colorado - A Boulder County jury has convicted a man of sexually assaulting a Firestone girl inside a van last year.
- More charges sought against driver in death of CSP cadet Updated: Jun-25-15 10:31 pm
LONGMONT, Colorado - Prosecutors want to file additional felony charges against a driver accused of hitting and killing a Colorado State Patrol cadet while fleeing a traffic stop.
- New job for principal who nixed coming-out speech Updated: Jun-23-15 1:53 pm
LONGMONT, Colorado - The principal who pulled a graduation speech by a valedictorian who wanted to disclose his sexual orientation is resigning for a new job at another school.
- Memorial service for Longmont's Maddy Grayless Updated: Jun-20-15 10:16 am
LONGMONT, Colorado - A public memorial service for Maddy Grayless, the 8-year-old Longmont girl who inspired a nationwide effort to do random acts of kindness, is being held Saturday.
- Coroner releases findings in case of baby cut from womb Updated: Jun-17-15 9:43 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - The Boulder County coroner's office has released its findings in the death of an unborn baby that was cut from a Longmont woman's womb.
- Missing woman's body found in creek near Longmont Updated: Jun-08-15 8:45 pm
LONGMONT, Colorado - Authorities say an elderly woman with dementia who wandered away from her home was found dead in a creek near Longmont.
- School asks for legal review of ban on gay student speech Updated: Jun-04-15 2:10 pm
DENVER - Under pressure from a congressman, the Colorado school that stopped a valedictorian from delivering a commencement speech in which he planned to come out as gay has asked outside lawyers to review what happened.