- Historic horse race terminals temporarily turn off Sunday Updated: Oct-03-15 1:25 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - The Wyoming Pari-Mutuel Commission has ordered a temporary halt to the use of historic horse racing terminals throughout the state because of a state attorney general's opinion that the machines don't conform with state law.
- 5 men accused of poaching antelope outside Casper Updated: Oct-03-15 5:06 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Five men have been accused of poaching four pronghorns outside of Casper.
- Wyoming sees first confirmed human case of rabies Updated: Oct-03-15 5:05 am
CASPER, Wyoming - The Wyoming Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has confirmed the state's first recorded case of human rabies.
- Wyoming Business Council defends economic aid practices Updated: Oct-01-15 3:34 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - The current downturn in the state's energy industry underscores the need for using taxpayer funds to recruit and grow businesses in Wyoming, an economic development official said.
- Natrona County Sheriff's Office looks for escapee Updated: Oct-01-15 11:56 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Natrona County authorities are still searching for a man who escaped from a Casper halfway house.
- Spanish company revives Natrona County bentonite operations Updated: Oct-01-15 10:18 am
CASPER, Wyoming - An international company that has been in the clay industry for decades is looking to expand its reach in Wyoming with the launch of bentonite mining operations.
- 22-year-old suspected of harboring runaway teen Updated: Sep-29-15 1:30 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A 22-year-old Casper man is suspected of harboring and sexually exploiting a girl who'd run away from her home in California.
- Lawmakers may consider bill banning feeding wildlife Updated: Sep-28-15 5:21 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming lawmakers are expected to weigh whether the state needs a law banning people from feeding big and trophy game animals to keep them from gathering in urban areas.
- Gov. Mead to push for Medicaid expansion again Updated: Sep-27-15 5:35 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Gov. Matt Mead says he will make another attempt to expand Medicaid to 17,000 low-income adults.
- Natrona County deputies searching for man last seen Sept. 17 Updated: Sep-25-15 10:43 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - The Natrona County Sheriff's Office is searching for a 59-year-old man who was last seen more than a week ago.
- Super Bowl alumni honor Wyoming high school alma maters Updated: Sep-25-15 10:50 am
CASPER, Wyoming - In late August, before the school year started, Cheyenne Central athletic director Chad Whitworth received a voicemail from Boyd Dowler.
- Casper judge sets hearing in round 2 of Eaton death case Updated: Sep-23-15 7:01 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Convicted murderer Dale Wayne Eaton is set to appear Wednesday before a state judge in Casper.
- Casper to settle smoking ban with special election Updated: Sep-23-15 5:11 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Casper residents will decide in the coming weeks whether smoking should be allowed in the city's bars.
- Deal: No jail time for woman who kept stepdaughter in garage Updated: Sep-22-15 11:05 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A Casper woman who kept her 10-year-old stepdaughter in the family's garage will not serve any jail time under a plea deal.
- Alleged rapist in Natrona County never charged a decade ago Updated: Sep-22-15 9:50 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Natrona County authorities are looking into why a man charged with sexually abusing four girls never faced criminal charges a decade ago when he was accused of similar offenses.
- Officials say both drivers in fatal wrong-way crash drunk Updated: Sep-22-15 5:07 am
CASPER, Wyoming - The Wyoming Highway Patrol says both the woman driving the wrong way who died and the woman she struck were drunk at the time of the crash on U.S. Highway 20-26 near Casper.
- Wyoming pays out millions to subsidize hospitals Updated: Sep-21-15 8:25 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wyoming has burned through more than half of a fund it created earlier this year to reimburse hospitals to cover the cost of treating uninsured patients after lawmakers rejecting calls to expand the federal Medicaid program.
- Shoshone Rose Casino begins $30M expansion Updated: Sep-21-15 12:07 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Officials are moving forward with a $30 million expansion to the Shoshone Rose Casino near Lander in an effort to draw in more out-of-town visitors.
- Man in Natrona County charged with sex crimes against girls Updated: Sep-19-15 4:05 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A 45-year-old Natrona County man has been charged with 14 counts of sex related crimes involving four girls.
- Ranch in Natrona County protected with easement Updated: Sep-19-15 12:04 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - About 10,000 acres of sage grouse habitat in Natrona County is being protected from most development.
- Sheridan man accused in arson seeks to suppress statements Updated: Sep-18-15 7:29 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A Sheridan man facing felony charges in connection with the arson that damaged the Sheridan County Attorney's Office last summer is asking a judge to suppress statements he made to a jail informant.
- Wyoming gender-wage gap among worst nationally Updated: Sep-18-15 12:23 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming trails Louisiana and Utah in having the widest gender-wage gap in the country.
- Jury finds Casper man not guilty of murder Updated: Sep-17-15 10:56 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A jury has acquitted a man charged in a fatal shooting in front of a Casper home.
- Wyoming biologists monitor bats for white-nose syndrome Updated: Sep-17-15 1:06 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - The tiny creature twisted, turned and struggled, caught between a biologist's gloved fingers. Its mouth was open and eyes squeezed shut like a toddler throwing a tantrum.
- Casper council members consider repealing smoking ban Updated: Sep-16-15 11:13 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Casper officials may repeal a ban on smoking in all public places after they were forced to repeal an amendment exempting bars.