- Man pleads not guilty in stabbing of ex-girlfriend at Subway Updated: Jul-29-15 4:46 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - A Maryland man accused of stabbing his ex-girlfriend at a Subway restaurant in New Jersey has pleaded not guilty to attempted murder and weapons offenses.
- Town helps 92-year-old vet who got lost on way to meeting Updated: Jul-28-15 11:05 am
ROBBINSVILLE, New Jersey - A 92-year-old Navy veteran has been treated to a hero's welcome in a New Jersey town where he ended up by mistake.
- Hospitals sue New Jersey over Camden paramedic change Updated: Jul-27-15 6:17 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Two New Jersey hospital chains are suing the state over a New Jersey law that could result in a major change in paramedic service in Camden.
- Lawmakers: Remove deed restrictions from Showboat site Updated: Jul-20-15 2:55 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Two southern New Jersey lawmakers have proposed legislation that would absolve Stockton University of conflicting land covenants on the former Showboat Casino site in Atlantic City.
- Police: Man sees robbery video of himself, turns himself in Updated: Jul-17-15 4:53 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Police say a man shown in a surveillance video trying to rob a New Jersey business later watched the recording online and turned himself in.
- Jail sentence for man who defrauded computer companies Updated: Jul-16-15 3:50 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A Pennsylvania businessman who used phony documents and straw buyers to fraudulently secure millions of dollars in discounted computer equipment from two companies has been sentenced to six months in prison.