- Teenager dies from wounds suffered in Trenton shooting Updated: Jun-27-15 3:38 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A teenager shot in New Jersey's capital city has died from his wounds.
- College football player dies after car crash in NJ Updated: Jun-26-15 6:01 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - An eastern Pennsylvania college football player has died days after his car went off a southern New Jersey highway and crashed.
- Toddler suffers head injuries after fall in Trenton Updated: Jun-23-15 6:28 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - A 2-year-old girl is in a Philadelphia hospital after she apparently fell from a window in New Jersey.
- Christie's trips abroad carry costs - and benefits Updated: Jun-22-15 12:41 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie has taken three trips abroad over the last year at an expense to New Jersey taxpayers of nearly $124,000.
- Budget tops lawmakers' agenda but lobbyists push other bills Updated: Jun-20-15 9:25 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - As state lawmakers scramble to complete New Jersey's 2016 budget, residents are getting a glimpse of the more than 2,000 contacts made between registered lobbyists and state officials that are influencing the budget talks.
- Police: Woman got 'RIP' tattoo with money stolen from victim Updated: Jun-19-15 2:33 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Authorities say a woman stabbed a man to death and used money taken from him to get a tattoo with his name, birth and death dates on her arm.
- Correction: Pension Protest story Updated: Jun-12-15 1:19 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - In a story June 11 about a protest on the statehouse steps, The Associated Press erroneously described an event by Americans for Prosperity New Jersey. It was a news conference, not a rally.
- Police: Man shot multiple times, dies in Trenton Updated: Jun-08-15 6:08 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Police say a 24-year-old man was found shot to death in Trenton over the weekend.
- Person hit by NJ Transit train, Northeast Corridor delays Updated: Jun-05-15 9:21 am
EDISON, New Jersey - Delays are easing on New Jersey Transit's Northeast Corridor after a train struck and killed a man.
- Fees to pension fund's hedge fund managers worry lawmakers Updated: Jun-04-15 5:11 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Lawmakers raised red flags on Thursday regarding $600 million in fees the state paid over the last year to manage part of its investment on behalf of the nearly $80 billion pension fund.
- The latest on primaries: Former Menendez aide wins primary Updated: Jun-02-15 9:43 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - 9:35 p.m.