- New Jersey Democrats want $15 an hour minimum wage Updated: Feb-04-16 3:48 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey workers would see the state's minimum wage raised to $15 an hour under a proposal unveiled Thursday by Democratic legislative leaders flanked by labor and anti-poverty activists.
- 2 teenage boys shot, wounded while walking on Trenton street Updated: Jan-23-16 11:10 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Two teenage boys were shot and wounded as they walked on a street in New Jersey's capital city.
- Ex-NBA player Tate George sentenced to 9 years for fraud Updated: Jan-21-16 6:23 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Former NBA player and University of Connecticut star Tate George was sentenced in a New Jersey federal court Thursday to nine years in prison for running a real estate Ponzi scheme.
- Court orders new trial for man convicted of exposing himself Updated: Jan-20-16 5:41 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The New Jersey Supreme Court has ordered a new trial for a man convicted of exposing himself to a teenager.
- Lawsuit: Woman says prosecutors withheld her son's autopsy Updated: Jan-18-16 1:21 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The mother of a 23-year-old man who was shot to death in central New Jersey is suing the Mercer County prosecutor's office.
- New Jersey's history of state takeovers may follow Christie Updated: Jan-17-16 12:54 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - If New Jersey lawmakers approve a measure for the state to takeover Atlantic City, it won't be the first time Trenton wrestled power from local officials.
- Gov. Christie unveils new ideas, then leaves New Jersey Updated: Jan-16-16 11:08 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie unveiled plans to re-create a state prison as a drug treatment facility and slash the estate tax but immediately left New Jersey for the presidential campaign trail, raising questions about how he'll push for his priorities.
- Man gets nearly 6-year sentence for trafficking cocaine Updated: Jan-15-16 2:43 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Federal prosecutors say a Trenton man is going to prison after pleading guilty to drug trafficking.
- Men found with Pennsylvania teen that 1 met on Internet Updated: Jan-14-16 1:26 pm
PITTSBURGH - Two men found in a car with a missing 17-year-old Pennsylvania girl are now jailed on charges including concealing her whereabouts from her parents, and one of the men had sex with her, police said Thursday.
- New Jersey's Thomas Edison State College becomes university Updated: Jan-11-16 8:25 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey's Thomas Edison State College is now a university.
- Trenton shootings leave 2 men dead, 3 other people wounded Updated: Jan-10-16 3:17 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A series of shootings in New Jersey's capital city has left two men dead and three other people wounded.
- Man faces murder, weapons charges in Christmas Eve slaying Updated: Jan-09-16 11:27 am
HAMILTON TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - A man recently released from prison is now facing murder charges in the Christmas Eve shooting death of another man in southern New Jersey.