- Officials: Engaged jail guards charged in inmate beating Updated: May-27-16 9:30 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Authorities identified two New Jersey jail officers - who are engaged to be married to each other - charged in the beating of an inmate.
- Hospitals' charity care challenge in limbo after court punts Updated: May-20-16 12:47 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A New Jersey appeals court declined Friday to rule on a constitutional challenge by eight hospitals to the state's system for providing care to people who can't afford to pay and recommended the hospitals file their claim in a lower court.
- Trenton police unveil body camera plan, would start in June Updated: May-19-16 6:17 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Police officials in New Jersey's capital city will use body cameras at the first of five public events.
- Lawmaker calls for hearing on patient assaults at hospital Updated: May-17-16 11:01 pm
PARAMUS, New Jersey - A New Jersey lawmaker on Monday called for a hearing following a report that there's been increasing violence at a hospital, including attacks on mentally ill children, seniors and vulnerable patients.
- Man with Hitler mustache charged in weapons, ammo case Updated: May-16-16 6:47 pm
LACEY, New Jersey - A man who wore a Hitler mustache and is believed by authorities to be a white supremacist faces numerous charges after authorities say they found an assault weapon, a handgun and several rounds of ammunition in the New Jersey woods.
- Mom, 7 adult children win $429.6 million Powerball jackpot Updated: May-13-16 6:00 pm
LAWRENCEVILLE, New Jersey - A woman and her seven adult children stepped forward Friday to claim a $429.6 million Powerball jackpot and said they have plans to tithe to their church, go on a family vacation and help their community.
- The Latest: $429.6M Powerball jackpot winners plan to tithe Updated: May-13-16 3:52 pm
LAWRENCEVILLE, New Jersey - The Latest on the winners of last Saturday's $429.6 million Powerball jackpot (all times local):
- Powerball winner yet to come forward to claim prize Updated: May-09-16 4:36 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Someone who spent $6 on lottery tickets at a New Jersey convenience store last week holds the lone winning ticket for this weekend's $429.6 million Powerball jackpot.
- The Latest: Powerball winner hasn't yet claimed prize Updated: May-09-16 12:15 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The Latest on the winning ticket sold in New Jersey in the $429 million Powerball drawing (all times local):
- Coast Guard suspends search for missing watercraft rider Updated: May-08-16 1:46 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The Coast Guard has suspended its search for a Trenton man who was tossed from his personal watercraft while riding with a friend in the Delaware River.
- Police: Man took ex-girlfriend's child, wouldn't return her Updated: May-07-16 4:28 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A Trenton man who allegedly took his ex-girlfriend's 3-year-old daughter from her apartment and refused to return the child has been charged with kidnapping.
- Woman gets 3 years for role in $200M credit card fraud scam Updated: May-06-16 5:46 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A Philadelphia woman has been sentenced to more than three years in prison for her role in a $200 million credit card fraud scheme the U.S. Department of Justice calls the largest it has prosecuted.
- Police: Man, 49, shoots mother, girlfriend inside home Updated: May-05-16 12:42 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A 49-year-old man is accused of shooting his mother in the chest and turning the gun on his girlfriend inside a New Jersey house.
- Teachers union, parents protest PARCC test grad requirement Updated: May-05-16 6:06 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey's largest teachers union is urging state education officials not to require students pass PARCC tests to graduate.
- Police: Man broke into store so he could see jailed brother Updated: May-02-16 12:47 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Police in New Jersey's capital city say a man told them he broke into a business because he wanted to see his brother in jail.
- Since 2013, more than 5,000 migrant children placed in NJ Updated: May-02-16 10:20 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - The federal government has placed more than 5,000 migrant children from Central America with adult sponsors in New Jersey since the fall of 2013, where they are expected to attend school while they seek legal status in immigration court.