- Driver of church van that hit train, killing 1, is indicted Updated: May-25-16 3:52 pm
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio - The driver of an Ohio church van that crashed into a moving train last summer, killing a woman and injuring nine children, has been charged with aggravated vehicular homicide.
- District apologizes after student is left asleep on bus Updated: May-19-16 2:14 pm
SPRINGBORO, Ohio - An Ohio school district apologized and promised swift action after an elementary school student was left asleep on a bus.
- Grand jury to hear case of boy's beating death; mom charged Updated: May-06-16 3:41 pm
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio - A grand jury will consider the case against a mother and two others charged after her two sons were found seriously beaten at a motel and one of the boys died.
- Murder charge for mom after 1 boy found beaten at motel dies Updated: Apr-29-16 2:06 pm
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio - The mother of two boys found so badly beaten at a motel that emergency responders were left in tears was charged Friday with murder after one of them died.
- Teen pleads guilty to attempted murder in cafeteria shooting Updated: Apr-28-16 5:49 pm
HAMILTON, Ohio - A 15-year-old boy pleaded guilty Thursday to charges expected to keep him locked up at least until he's 21 for opening fire on fellow students in a school cafeteria for reasons that remain unclear.
- The Latest: Ohio teen pleads guilty in cafeteria shooting Updated: Apr-28-16 3:50 pm
HAMILTON, Ohio - The Latest on the 15-year-old student charged in Ohio school cafeteria shootings. (all times local):