- EPA to hold public meeting for Clarksburg waste site Updated: Apr-25-16 11:12 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency will hold a public meeting for a hazardous waste site in Clarksburg that could be added to the federal Superfund program's priority list.
- Judge rules in favor of Clarksburg in code dispute Updated: Apr-22-16 2:15 pm
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A judge has ruled that the state fire commission doesn't have authority over Clarksburg's code enforcement office.
- Bridgeport children practice reading with therapy dogs Updated: Apr-17-16 11:27 am
BRIDGEPORT, West Virginia - One recent Saturday at the Bridgeport Public Library, Jacob Watts read a book about dogs called "See Me Dig" . to a dog.
- Former head of Salem boarding school sentenced for neglect Updated: Apr-15-16 5:00 pm
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - The former director of a now-closed Salem boarding school for troubled youths was sentenced Friday to six months in jail and five years of probation for misdemeanor child neglect and other charges.
- West Virginia man convicted of stalking ex-girlfriend Updated: Apr-11-16 4:09 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A West Virginia man has been convicted of stalking his former girlfriend.
- Clarksburg waste site could get Superfund priority status Updated: Apr-07-16 1:09 pm
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A hazardous waste site in Clarksburg could be added to the federal Superfund program's priority list.
- Infant struck by car along West Virginia street dies Updated: Apr-04-16 2:13 pm
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - Police in Clarksburg say an infant in a stroller who was struck by a car has died.
- Cardiac rehab helps West Virginians get heart healthy Updated: Apr-03-16 11:13 am
BRIDGEPORT, West Virginia - Nick Duryea worked out at a fitness club and swam 2 1/2 miles three times a week in spite of spinal injuries he received as a combat veteran who fought in Iraq.