- W.Va. intrastate pipeline to carry gas to Columbia line Updated: May-31-15 2:16 pm
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - An intrastate pipeline under construction in northern West Virginia will help fill a need for new infrastructure to transport natural gas produced in the state to markets, state and industry officials said.
- Trial set for Harrison magistrate on sex abuse charges Updated: May-28-15 9:16 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A Harrison County magistrate is scheduled to stand trial in the fall on charges of sexually abusing a girl under the age of 12.
- Clarksburg board to hold public hearing on nixing fluoride Updated: May-26-15 2:08 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - Clarksburg residents will have an opportunity to comment on the city Water Board's decision to stop using fluoride in the water supply.
- Charleston only West Virginia city with 50,000 population Updated: May-21-15 11:32 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Charleston is hanging on as the only city in West Virginia with a population of more than 50,000, while Morgantown is now the state's third-largest city, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Monongalia County woman charged with office building arson Updated: May-21-15 7:58 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A Monongalia County woman faces federal charges of setting a fire that destroyed an office building in 2014.
- Harrison County circuit judges recuse selves from 2 cases Updated: May-17-15 2:04 pm
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - Harrison County's circuit court judges have asked the West Virginia Supreme Court to appoint a special judge in two cases.
- Hazelton inmate charged with stabbing another prisoner Updated: May-06-15 7:17 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - An inmate at the U.S. Penitentiary Hazelton faces charges of stabbing another inmate with a handmade weapon.