- Judge rejects plea deal for man charged in child IV death Updated: Sep-02-15 3:25 am
ST. JOHNSBURY, Vermont - A judge has rejected a proposed plea deal for a Vermont man charged with second-degree murder in the case of a 13-year-old disabled boy who died after vodka was added to his IV line.
- 1st phase of northern Vermont recreational trail opens Updated: Aug-29-15 3:16 pm
DANVILLE, Vermont - Communities in northeastern Vermont are celebrating the opening of the first phase of a recreational rail trail that will eventually run nearly 100 miles from St. Johnsbury to Swanton.
- Former University of Vermont basketball player retires Updated: Aug-27-15 4:00 pm
ST. JOHNSBURY, Vermont - A former University of Vermont basketball player is calling it quits.
- Meetings on marijuana continue to be held across Vermont Updated: Aug-24-15 12:14 pm
ST. JOHNSBURY, Vermont - A group of Vermont business leaders has been inviting the public to comment how to create a safe and sustainable marijuana industry.
- Police: Man arrested for threatening DCF on Facebook Updated: Aug-18-15 5:05 pm
ST. JOHNSBURY, Vermont - A Vermont man has been arrested after police say he wrote threatening messages on Facebook targeting the Department for Children and Families and the public.
- Visitation, vigil for father, child killed in tent collapse Updated: Aug-10-15 4:09 am
ST. JOHNSBURY, Vermont - Visiting hours are scheduled at a funeral home for a Vermont man and his 6-year-old daughter who died in a circus tent collapse in Lancaster, New Hampshire.