- Milt Newton's odyssey from troubled kid to Timberwolves GM Updated: Nov-28-15 1:55 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Kent Amos sat in his Washington, D.C., living room 36 years ago, three lost boys standing before him.
- Canadiens beat Devils 3-2 in shootout Updated: Nov-27-15 11:01 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - There are a few reasons the Montreal Canadiens have the NHL's best record.
- 2 people die, 5 survive after pontoon boat capsizes Updated: Nov-27-15 9:30 pm
MANASQUAN, New Jersey - Authorities say two people have died and five survived after a pontoon boat capsized off New Jersey's coast.
- Jets rookie Devin Smith staying confident despite struggles Updated: Nov-27-15 6:28 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Devin Smith's confidence in himself has been tested several times this season.
- Giants expect even more out of Beckham Updated: Nov-27-15 4:52 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - For all Odell Beckham, Jr. has done for the Giants over the past two years, the coaching staff expects even more as the team heads into the final six-game stretch.
- Revis to sit out Jets game vs. Dolphins with concussion Updated: Nov-27-15 4:45 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Revis Island is closed for the weekend.
- Red Bulls' Matt Miazga shows path for US elite soccer youth Updated: Nov-27-15 3:43 pm
WHIPPANY, New Jersey - Before the big game this weekend, Matt Miazga must handle some mundane tasks.
- Former luncheonette owner chooses to die in her restaurant Updated: Nov-27-15 2:25 pm
HOPEWELL, New Jersey - A 78-year-old woman decided to spend her final hours last month - to her very last breath - in the now-shuttered New Jersey luncheonette she spent more than three decades running.
- Man dies after car crashes into toll plaza, catches fire Updated: Nov-27-15 12:39 pm
EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - State police say a driver was killed after he was trapped in a car that crashed into a toll plaza on the Atlantic City Expressway and became engulfed in flames.
- After accident, man meets stranger who helped save his life Updated: Nov-27-15 10:41 am
BURLINGTON, New Jersey - A New Jersey man who lost his leg in a motorcycle accident this summer had a surprise reunion this week with the stranger who police say helped saved his life.
- A Princeton plasma physicist goes to Trenton Updated: Nov-27-15 8:50 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - A physicist who spends his days lecturing about how to re-create conditions at the center of the sun has managed to alter conditions in the Legislature - by upending a Republican incumbent political experts had expected to win.
- Schools find revenue through bus advertisements Updated: Nov-27-15 8:09 am
PLEASANTVILLE, New Jersey - When Sahara Sam's Oasis Water Park was looking for a creative way to advertise, school buses were a perfect fit.
- Traffic stop leads to arrests, drug seizures in New York Updated: Nov-27-15 8:03 am
ALPINE, New Jersey - Authorities say a traffic stop in northern New Jersey has led to the arrest of two men and the seizure of two indoor marijuana farms in New York.
- Dense fog advisory in effect until 9 a.m. Updated: Nov-27-15 6:24 am
MOUNT HOLLY, New Jersey - A dense fog advisory is in effect for most of New Jersey and northern Delaware.
- 3 firefighters injured in recycling plant fire Updated: Nov-26-15 8:49 pm
LYNDHURST, New Jersey - Three firefighters have been injured while battling a blaze at a New Jersey paper recycling plant.
- Clerk dies after being shot outside convenience store Updated: Nov-26-15 5:24 pm
MOUNT HOLLY, New Jersey - Authorities say a convenience store clerk has died after being shot in the store's parking lot.
- Water main break leaves dozens of customers without service Updated: Nov-26-15 4:46 pm
CRANFORD, New Jersey - A water main break in the central New Jersey community of Cranford has left dozens of homes without water service.
- Prosecutors: 2 people killed in separate Newark shootings Updated: Nov-26-15 3:15 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Two people have been shot to death in New Jersey's largest city, but authorities say it's not clear if the separate shootings are connected.
- Court: Man liable for fleeing accident that killed woman Updated: Nov-26-15 2:49 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A New Jersey appeals court say drivers can be found liable for fleeing the scene of an accident even if it cannot be proven they hit anyone.
- Modern-day pilgrims mark first Thanksgiving in New Jersey Updated: Nov-26-15 1:05 pm
WEST NEW YORK, New Jersey - Refugees and asylum seekers who have recently arrived are among the thousands of immigrants marking their first Thanksgiving many miles from their native countries, which endure civil war, terror and human-rights abuses.
- Police: Woman killed when sport utility vehicles collide Updated: Nov-26-15 12:01 pm
EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Authorities say a woman was killed when two sport utility vehicles collided on a southern New Jersey roadway.
- Court upholds woman's murder conviction in husband's slaying Updated: Nov-26-15 11:07 am
MORRISTOWN, New Jersey - A northern New Jersey woman has lost her bid to overturn her murder conviction in the fatal shooting of her husband.
- Murder charge filed in death of southern New Jersey man Updated: Nov-26-15 10:40 am
BARNEGAT LIGHT, New Jersey - Authorities have made an arrest in the death of a man whose body was found in his southern New Jersey home this week.
- Some see transportation projects dwindling in New Jersey Updated: Nov-26-15 9:58 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Drivers on New Jersey roads this holiday season might see fewer signs of state contracting work, and some in the industry say it's a result of a dwindling fund to pay for roads, bridges and other infrastructure.
- Turing reneges on drug price cut, rival's version sells well Updated: Nov-26-15 8:49 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - After weeks of criticism from patients, doctors and other drugmakers for hiking a life-saving medicine's price more than fifty-fold, Turing Pharmaceuticals is reneging on its pledge to cut the $750-per-pill price.