- Moderate risk for rip currents along Jersey shore Updated: Jun-30-15 6:28 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Visitors to the Jersey shore should use caution.
- Hillary Clinton attends fundraiser in New Jersey Updated: Jun-30-15 6:11 am
RED BANK, New Jersey - Hillary Clinton was in New Jersey raising money for her presidential campaign on the night before Gov. Chris Christie launches his presidential bid.
- Atlantic City Electric targets remaining outages Updated: Jun-30-15 6:09 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Atlantic City Electric crews continue working to restore service one week after a wave of fast-moving storms downed trees and power lines in southern New Jersey.
- Man pleads not guilty to killing brother by running him over Updated: Jun-30-15 5:25 am
MOUNT HOLLY, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey man has pleaded not guilty to charges that he killed his brother by running him over with a car last year.
- Grand jury indicts New Jersey man in mother's killing Updated: Jun-30-15 4:51 am
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A northern New Jersey man accused of stabbing and beating his mother to death last year has been indicted on murder and weapons charges.
- Christie creates gun study commission after woman's death Updated: Jun-30-15 12:22 am
NEWARK, New Jersey - Republican Gov. Chris Christie has created a commission to study the ownership and possession of firearms after a woman who had received a domestic-violence restraining order against an ex-boyfriend was killed at home while waiting for a gun permit to be approved.
- Christie takes action on several pieces of legislation Updated: Jun-29-15 10:42 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie has taken action on several pieces of legislation, issuing absolute vetoes on three bills.
- Rider softball coach sues university over her dismissal Updated: Jun-29-15 7:16 pm
LAWRENCEVILLE, New Jersey - The former softball coach at a New Jersey university has sued the school, claiming officials decided to let her go after she complained that women's sports teams got fewer resources than men's teams.
- Agreement neared to release Fla. doctor tied to Menendez Updated: Jun-29-15 5:46 pm
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - A Florida doctor charged with corruption alongside New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez appeared closer to being released from jail Monday as an agreement about his bond solidified.
- The Latest: Legislature sends 'swatting' bill to Christie Updated: Jun-29-15 5:38 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The latest on the New Jersey Legislature's voting session on fiscal year-end bills (all times local):
- New Jersey man charged with plotting to support militants Updated: Jun-29-15 5:32 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - FBI agents on Monday arrested another New Jersey man and charged him with plotting to support the Islamic State group.
- Boy dies from injuries suffered in hit-and-run accident Updated: Jun-29-15 5:29 pm
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Authorities say a young boy struck by a hit-and-run driver in northern New Jersey has died from his injuries.
- 2nd child-abuse trial of former military couple nears end Updated: Jun-29-15 5:16 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Jurors heard closing arguments from attorneys Monday in the child abuse trial of a former Army major and his wife.
- 5th New Jersey facility can start growing medical marijuana Updated: Jun-29-15 3:11 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A fifth facility has been given permission to start growing medical marijuana in New Jersey.
- Legislature approves Christie's low-income tax credit hike Updated: Jun-29-15 2:57 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey residents with low incomes could see higher tax rebates under a proposal from Gov. Chris Christie being considered by the Legislature.
- Bank says Revel power plant company in danger of failing Updated: Jun-29-15 2:23 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - A dispute over utilities that is keeping Atlantic City's former Revel casino from reopening is getting worse.
- Shuttered southern New Jersey bridge reopens to traffic Updated: Jun-29-15 1:50 pm
AVALON, New Jersey - The reopening of a major bridge in southern New Jersey has drivers elated.
- Fairleigh Dickinson provost will be school's next president Updated: Jun-29-15 1:29 pm
TEANECK, New Jersey - A high-ranking official at Fairleigh Dickinson University has been named the school's next president.
- Police: 3 teens escape from detention facility, carjack van Updated: Jun-29-15 12:26 pm
RINGWOOD, New Jersey - Police searched Monday for three teenage boys who they say escaped from a state detention center over the weekend after attacking an employee, stealing his keys and carjacking his van with a sleeping woman inside.
- Funeral held for woman who went missing after overdosing Updated: Jun-29-15 11:05 am
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Funeral services have been held for a northern New Jersey woman whose remains were found a year after she died of a drug overdose.
- 6 injured in wreck-involving 6 cars on New Jersey highway Updated: Jun-29-15 8:36 am
WINSLOW TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Two people have been airlifted to a trauma center and four others taken to hospitals after a car crash involving six vehicles.
- Man shot during robbery in Absecon Updated: Jun-29-15 8:36 am
ABSECON, New Jersey - Police are looking for a suspect after a man was shot during an armed robbery in Absecon.
- More man-of-wars pop up on New Jersey's beaches Updated: Jun-29-15 6:17 am
STONE HARBOR, New Jersey - Officials say more Portuguese man-of-wars are making their way onto New Jersey's beaches.
- Police: 89-year-old woman dies after being hit by car Updated: Jun-29-15 4:02 am
HOBOKEN, New Jersey - Police say an 89-year-old woman is dead after she was hit by a car in northern New Jersey.
- New York celebrates same-sex marriage law for 2nd time Updated: Jun-28-15 8:44 pm
NEW YORK - More than 20,000 people marched Sunday in the city's gay pride parade, passing hundreds of thousands of spectators celebrating the U.S. Supreme Court ruling legalizing same-sex marriage nationwide.