- Arkansas officials obtain arrest warrant for slaying suspect Updated: Aug-20-15 4:37 pm
BLYTHEVILLE, Arkansas - Authorities in Blytheville have obtained an arrest warrant for a suspect in a shooting that occurred during a brawl between two Blytheville families that left one person dead and 11 others injured.
- Officials: Big River Steel CEO John Correnti dies in Chicago Updated: Aug-19-15 3:55 pm
OSCEOLA, Arkansas - Steel industry leader John Correnti, who was the driving force behind three mills in eastern Arkansas and others out of state, has died while on a business trip in Chicago. He was 68.
- Feds: 70 charged after Arkansas drug-and-gun investigation Updated: Aug-11-15 7:01 pm
BLYTHEVILLE, Arkansas - Local and federal agents arrested more than four dozen people Tuesday as part of a two-year investigation into alleged drug trafficking and gun violence in northeastern Arkansas.
- 1 killed, 11 injured in late-night Arkansas shooting Updated: Aug-09-15 8:43 pm
BLYTHEVILLE, Arkansas - A woman was killed and 11 people suffered minor injuries in a shooting at a home in northeastern Arkansas, authorities said Sunday as they asked community members to come forward with information about the crime.
- City of Osceola at risk of losing historic courthouse Updated: Aug-05-15 10:41 am
OSCEOLA, Arkansas - The city of Osceola has retained former Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel to look into the actions of Mississippi County over the city possibly losing its historic courthouse.