- Feds: No issues with Brattleboro psychiatric hospital Updated: Nov-24-15 3:18 pm
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - Officials with a Brattleboro psychiatric hospital say they have been found to be in full compliance with a federal agency's conditions, which were instituted in October 2014 after the hospital failed a survey.
- Authorities: Brattleboro apartment fire was act of arson Updated: Nov-20-15 4:30 am
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - Authorities say a Brattleboro fire that forced more than 40 people from their homes earlier this month was an act of arson.
- $2.4 million in community grants awarded Updated: Nov-20-15 4:01 am
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - More than $2.4 million in community develop grants are going to nine projects around Vermont - ranging from the construction of affordable housing to enlarging culverts.
- Vermont man pleads not guilty to murder in shooting death Updated: Nov-17-15 6:17 am
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - A Sharon man has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder in the death of man found shot in his car in Brattleboro.
- Vermont police make arrest in Brattleboro homicide Updated: Nov-13-15 6:08 pm
SHARON, Vermont - Vermont police have arrested a Sharon man on a first-degree murder charge in the death of a man found shot in his car in Brattleboro earlier this week.
- Private Vermont psychiatric hospital names new president Updated: Nov-04-15 4:01 am
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - Vermont's Brattleboro Retreat private psychiatric hospital says a New York native with years of experience in the health care world will be its next president.
- Police identify Vermont man hit, killed hit by Amtrak train Updated: Nov-02-15 3:46 pm
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - Police have identified a Vermont man who was struck and killed by an Amtrak train.
- Entergy Vermont Yankee requests $6.6M from plant's fund Updated: Oct-28-15 3:56 pm
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - Following procedure, Entergy Vermont Yankee has notified the Nuclear Regulatory Commission of its intent to withdraw $6.6 million from the power plant's decommissioning fund.
- Man pleads guilty after fatal stabbing at mobile home Updated: Oct-28-15 6:55 am
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - A 38-year-old Vermont man with a long criminal history is going to prison in the stabbing death of another man at a Westminster home.