- Vermont trying to entice industrial parts maker into staying Updated: Aug-28-15 3:53 pm
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - Officials say various state programs are being considered to help convince one of Brattleboro's largest employers to remain in the area.
- Brattleboro Retreat focus of state fraud probe Updated: Aug-25-15 12:37 am
MONTPELIER, Vermont - The Vermont attorney general's office is conducting a criminal investigation into the Brattleboro Retreat following a whistleblower's complaints about alleged Medicaid fraud at the private psychiatric hospital, The Associated Press has learned.
- Police: Missing man, 21, found dead behind his home Updated: Aug-24-15 3:14 am
BROOKLINE, Vermont - Authorities say a Vermont man reported missing last weekend has been found dead in an area behind his home.
- Claims in dead man's case against police, others rejected Updated: Aug-20-15 8:29 am
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - A federal judge in Vermont has dismissed all but two counts of a lawsuit alleging that a now-deceased New York man's murder conviction was based on flawed police work and unconstitutional actions by investigators.
- Interstate 91 on-ramps to close once a week for 3 weeks Updated: Aug-06-15 11:29 am
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - Both Exit 3 on-ramps on Interstate 91 in southeastern Vermont are going to be closed once a week for the next three weeks to reduce congestion during high traffic periods.
- Library uses surprise donation to ask for extended hours Updated: Aug-04-15 2:26 pm
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - A Vermont library left with $1.2 million by a Brattleboro man who died last year wants to use the money to extend its operating hours.