- 90 crashes on slippery Minnesota roads Updated: Nov-26-15 6:15 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota State Patrol says snow and slick roads have led to 90 crashes across the state - a number that could grow as a winter weather advisory remained in effect.
- Protesters gather for Thanksgiving meal in Minneapolis Updated: Nov-26-15 5:51 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Protesters and community members dined on donated pies, macaroni and cheese and traditional Thanksgiving fare Thursday outside a Minneapolis police station that has been the site of ongoing demonstrations since an officer fatally shot a black man earlier this month.
- Sisters found at ranch say they were home-schooled Updated: Nov-26-15 4:28 pm
HASTINGS, Minnesota - Some details have emerged about the lives of two Lakeville sisters who were found on a western Minnesota horse ranch more than two years after they disappeared from public view.
- Charges: Man abducted, assaulted, shackled 19-year-old Updated: Nov-26-15 2:14 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A 55-year-old man was being held on $1 million bail Thursday after authorities said he grabbed a 19-year-old man from a Minneapolis street, took him to his St. Paul home, then kept him chained up in a basement and sexually assaulted him over four days before the younger man could escape.
- Authorities identify 2 men found shot dead in Minneapolis Updated: Nov-26-15 12:38 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Authorities have identified two Minneapolis men who were found shot dead in a car in a south Minneapolis parking lot.
- Teen pleads guilty plea in adult court in death of toddler Updated: Nov-26-15 12:32 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - An 18-year-old has pleaded guilty in the beating death of his girlfriend's 2-year-old daughter in Minneapolis.
- Vikings line out to slow pass rush with Falcons up next Updated: Nov-26-15 2:22 am
- LaVine steps up to help Wolves beat Hawks 99-95 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:51 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - No one Minnesota Timberwolves player dominated on Wednesday night. It was different players at different points of the game coming up with timely shots, tough defense or the extra pass.
- The Latest: DOJ representatives attend Minneapolis protest Updated: Nov-25-15 11:27 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The latest in the investigation into the fatal shooting of a black man by Minneapolis police that has sparked more than a week of demonstrations (all times local):
- Vrbata scores twice, Canucks beats Wild 3-2 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:05 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Radim Vrbata had just four goals this season for Vancouver before Wednesday. By his own admission, most weren't pretty.
- Heritage turkeys keep Minnesota couple in touch with land Updated: Nov-25-15 9:27 pm
FOUNTAIN, Minnesota - Every Bourbon red heritage turkey Steve and Mary Berg sell is a meal and a message.
- Settlement results in release of St. John's monk files Updated: Nov-25-15 8:03 pm
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - St. John's Abbey has released the first batch of internal files of monks as part of a settlement of a clergy sex abuse lawsuit.
- Minnesota braces for legal fight over PolyMet mine decisions Updated: Nov-25-15 5:08 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A top state official said Wednesday he was finalizing plans for retaining an outside law firm to handle lawsuits stemming from PolyMet Mining Corp.'s proposal to build a copper-nickel mine in northeastern Minnesota, which is expected to be challenged regardless of whether state regulators approve the project's needed permits.
- Lead architect picked for pro soccer stadium in St. Paul Updated: Nov-25-15 4:46 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A design firm specializing in sports arenas has been selected as the lead architect for the new professional soccer stadium in St. Paul.
- Minnesota State Patrol lieutenants sue over overtime pay Updated: Nov-25-15 4:43 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Dozens of Minnesota State Patrol lieutenants are suing the state for not paying them overtime.
- Twin Cities could get 1st measureable snow of season Updated: Nov-25-15 1:20 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The National Weather Service says the Twin Cities could see their first measurable snow of the season Thursday.
- Dayton commissioner up for Appeals Court seat Updated: Nov-25-15 1:02 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A member of Gov. Mark Dayton's cabinet is in the running to become a judge.
- Clinton sets mid-December organizing event in Minneapolis Updated: Nov-25-15 9:07 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is planning a mid-December campaign stop in Minnesota.
- Minnesota man pleads guilty to robbing Fargo bank in April Updated: Nov-25-15 5:58 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A Minnesota man has pleaded guilty in federal court to robbing a Fargo bank in April.
- 2 hockey players plead guilty in Minnesota sex tape case Updated: Nov-24-15 8:40 pm
MOORHEAD, Minnesota - Two junior hockey players will serve jail time after pleading guilty to making a sex video with a teenage girl in Moorhead.
- Eden Prairie's Spielman picked as AP football player of year Updated: Nov-24-15 7:16 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Eden Prairie running back J.D. Spielman has been selected as the Minnesota Associated Press Player of the Year for high school football.
- Minnesota man charged with using social media to create porn Updated: Nov-24-15 6:28 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Federal prosecutors have charged an Eagan man with using fake social media profiles to solicit nude photos from teenage boys and then distribute them.
- GOP chair: Party firing volunteer for tweet seen as racist Updated: Nov-24-15 5:24 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The chairman of Minnesota's Republican party says a local party's volunteer social media manager is being dismissed for referring to a "Negro problem" on Twitter.
- BCA investigates fatal police shooting Updated: Nov-24-15 3:45 pm
COLUMBIA HEIGHTS, Minnesota - State investigators are in Columbia Heights gathering evidence in a fatal officer-involved shooting.
- Timberwolves host 100 military members for practice Updated: Nov-24-15 3:29 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Timberwolves are hosting 100 members of the military as a way of saying thank you for their service.