- Black Lives Matter demonstrators rally outside Dayton home Updated: Sep-01-15 8:37 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A few dozen "Black Lives Matter" demonstrators have rallied outside Gov. Mark Dayton's home.
- Body found in debris of exploded home in northern Minnesota Updated: Sep-01-15 7:23 pm
EVELETH, Minnesota - Crews have found a body in the ruins of a house that exploded on northern Minnesota's Iron Range.
- UND official arrested during prostitution sting in Minnesota Updated: Sep-01-15 7:11 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - An official at the University of North Dakota has been placed on paid administrative leave following his arrest during a prostitution sting in Minnesota.
- Lawmakers press Dayton to hit pause on UCare decision Updated: Sep-01-15 5:56 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - State senators are pressing Gov. Mark Dayton to halt a contracting process in which a major health insurance company lost out.
- Underdog Sherels solidifying his role with Minnesota Vikings Updated: Sep-01-15 5:46 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Every year, Marcus Sherels shows up to Minnesota Vikings training camp with his roster status firmly on the bubble.
- 7 accused of planning to join Islamic State still charged Updated: Sep-01-15 5:20 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A federal judge said Tuesday that he won't dismiss charges against seven Minnesota men accused of conspiring to travel to Syria to fight with the Islamic State group, saying the defense arguments have no merit.
- St. Paul man wins 2nd big Minnesota Lottery prize Updated: Sep-01-15 5:01 pm
ROSEVILLE, Minnesota - Luck has struck not once but twice this year for a St. Paul man playing the Minnesota Lottery.
- Target lays off 235 in Twin Cities tech operations Updated: Sep-01-15 4:45 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Retailer Target Corp. has laid off about 235 employees in its technology operations in the Twin Cities.
- State IDs Minnesota schools making achievement gap progress Updated: Sep-01-15 3:46 pm
ROSEVILLE, Minnesota - Nearly two-thirds of Minnesota's schools are making significant progress in closing achievement gaps in reading and math, the Minnesota Department of Education said Tuesday.
- Vikings cut QB Kafka, leaving Heinicke as 3rd-string option Updated: Sep-01-15 2:51 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings have waived quarterback Mike Kafka.
- Researchers working to combat common carp in Lino Lakes Updated: Sep-01-15 1:41 pm
LINO LAKES, Minnesota - Efforts to remove invasive carp from waterways across Minnesota have been ongoing for more than 100 years, but researchers say they've made strides in learning about the destructive fish over the past decade.
- Broten, Scurry, Tollefson named to MSHSL Hall of Fame Updated: Sep-01-15 1:29 pm
BROOKLYN CENTER, Minnesota - Three former U.S. Olympians headline the Minnesota State High School League's 2015 Hall of Fame class.
- Black Lives Matter movement experiencing growing pains Updated: Sep-01-15 12:36 pm
WASHINGTON - Hundreds of Black Lives Matter activists, black and white, marched outside the Minnesota State Fair this weekend, hoping to bring attention to the deaths of African-Americans at the hands of police.
- 1 dead, 2 injured after house fire in Freeport Updated: Sep-01-15 9:08 am
FREEPORT, Minnesota - One person is dead and two others were treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Freeport.
- St. Paul firefighter dies after having heart attack on duty Updated: Sep-01-15 5:25 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A St. Paul firefighter has died after having a heart attack while on duty at a firehouse.
- Augsburg launches 'river semester' on Mississippi Updated: Sep-01-15 5:05 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Back-to-school time of the year may seem a funny time for a canoe trip, but not for a group of Augsburg College students.
- Police identify man, 22, killed in Rochester shooting Updated: Sep-01-15 5:02 am
ROCHESTER, Minnesota - Rochester police have identified a man killed in a shooting at a mobile home park that also injured two others.
- Romo's quirky eye issue pops up again, but concern doesn't Updated: Aug-31-15 9:32 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo practiced Monday, with his left eye looking better after his second bout with a sty that kept him out of practice for a day early in training camp a month ago.
- Minnesota corn, soybean development ahead of last year Updated: Aug-31-15 8:49 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota's corn and soybean crops are developing ahead of last year's pace.
- All-senior secondary a strength for Minnesota this season Updated: Aug-31-15 7:54 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota football program has hardly been prone to some catchy nickname like Cornerback College or Safety School.
- Pedestrian killed on I-94 in St. Paul Updated: Aug-31-15 7:18 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota State Patrol says a man was struck and killed by a car as he crossed Interstate 94 in St. Paul.
- Man gets 16 years for fatal beating in northern Minnesota Updated: Aug-31-15 6:28 pm
VIRGINIA, Minnesota - A northern Minnesota man has been sentenced to more than 16 years in prison for fatally beating a man who considered him a friend.
- 'Pigs in a blanket' chant at Minnesota Fair riles police Updated: Aug-31-15 5:41 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - An organizer behind the Black Lives Matter weekend march outside the Minnesota State Fair stood by the group's chant to fry police "like bacon," saying Monday that law enforcement officials are cherry-picking a 30-second chant to take issue with an otherwise peaceful protest.
- Vikings put Carter Bykowski on IR, Josh Robinson on PUP list Updated: Aug-31-15 4:47 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings have placed offensive tackle Carter Bykowski on injured reserve and cornerback Josh Robinson on the physically unable to perform list.
- Minnesota health officials tout stronger flu vaccine Updated: Aug-31-15 4:01 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Health officials in Minnesota say this season's flu vaccine will be stronger than last year.