- Broncos safety T.J. Ward suspended for opener Updated: Sep-04-15 2:08 am
DENVER - Pro Bowl safety T.J. Ward said the NFL is unfairly punishing him over a nightclub incident that happened more than 15 months ago, one in which criminal charges were ultimately dropped.
- Johnson helps Cardinals beat Broncos 22-20 Updated: Sep-04-15 1:38 am
- Report faults VA management for construction cost overruns Updated: Sep-03-15 9:23 pm
AURORA, Colorado - Huge cost overruns and long delays at new VA hospitals in Colorado, Florida and Louisiana were caused by multiple design changes, mismanaged contracts or poor budget controls, according to Army Corps of Engineers reports released Thursday.
- 2 soldiers still hospitalized after Black Hawk accident Updated: Sep-03-15 7:24 pm
CASTLE ROCK, Colorado - Fort Carson says two soldiers injured when their Black Hawk helicopter landed hard in a suburban Denver forest in Douglas County remain hospitalized and in stable condition.
- Supporters withdraw push for marijuana ballot measure Updated: Sep-03-15 6:34 pm
DENVER - Supporters of a proposed ballot initiative to allow marijuana use in some Denver clubs, bars and hotels withdrew the measure Thursday while they negotiate with city officials amid concerns the measure could hurt Denver's reputation.
- Denver airport security area back open Updated: Sep-03-15 12:43 pm
DENVER - One of Denver International Airport's security screening areas is back open after a suspicious item prompted its evacuation.
- Lawsuit: Western sheep operators colluded against workers Updated: Sep-02-15 8:51 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Two former shepherds from Peru are accusing key players in the sheep industry in the western U.S. of conspiring to keep wages low for foreign workers.
- Goldschmidt leaves Diamondbacks for birth of his first child Updated: Sep-02-15 7:57 pm
DENVER - Arizona Diamondbacks first baseman Paul Goldschmidt has left the team to be with his wife, Amy, for the birth of the couple's first child.
- Colorado mine spill prompts changes in warning system Updated: Sep-02-15 5:22 pm
DENVER - A massive wastewater spill from an old gold mine in Colorado has prompted state officials to expand the list of downstream users they will warn after such accidents.
- Douglas County will ask Supreme Court to review voucher case Updated: Sep-02-15 3:08 pm
DENVER - A suburban Denver school district plans to appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court to try to save its private school voucher program.
- Man accused of assaulting women near downtown Denver mall Updated: Sep-02-15 5:28 am
DENVER - A 46-year-old man has been arrested in connection to four reports of sexual assault in downtown Denver.
- Denver Public Schools set new $12 minimum hourly wage Updated: Sep-01-15 6:55 pm
DENVER - Denver Public Schools are setting a new $12 minimum hourly wage for district employees.
- Denver moving toward approving Chick-fil-A at airport Updated: Sep-01-15 4:45 pm
DENVER - Two weeks after raising questions about allowing a Chick-fil-A restaurant at Denver's airport, city councilors are moving toward approving the deal.
- Montee Ball fighting for roster spot with Broncos Updated: Sep-01-15 3:36 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Montee Ball predicted in the spring that he'd unseat Pro Bowler C.J. Anderson as the Denver Broncos' starting running back.
- NASA Orion spacecraft sent to Colorado for post-flight tests Updated: Sep-01-15 2:58 pm
DENVER - NASA's experimental Orion spacecraft has been shipped to Colorado for final decontamination and testing after its successful unmanned test flight in December.
- Colorado state trooper hit by possible DUI driver on I-25 Updated: Sep-01-15 9:49 am
DENVER - A state trooper has been injured after being hit by a possible drunken driver on Interstate 25 in Denver.
- Federal judge to hear whether police violated protest order Updated: Sep-01-15 8:32 am
DENVER - A federal judge is set to hear arguments over whether Denver's police chief should be held in contempt of court after officers seized protesters' property.
- International flight diverted due to passenger demanding cat Updated: Sep-01-15 5:34 am
DENVER - A woman is being held at an immigration detention facility in Aurora after she forced an international flight from Las Vegas to Frankfurt to make an emergency landing when she demanded access to her cat.
- Prosecutors pursue first repeat DUI felony cases Updated: Sep-01-15 5:32 am
DENVER - Prosecutors across Colorado are pursuing their first cases with new, stricter penalties for repeat DUI offenders.
- Denver mother charged in baby's bathtub death Updated: Aug-31-15 9:43 pm
DENVER - A Denver woman whose 11-month-old daughter died after prosecutors say she was left in a bathtub with a sibling has been charged with child abuse resulting in death.
- Board accepts Albuquerque school chief's resignation Updated: Aug-31-15 2:28 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A board that oversees New Mexico's largest school district unanimously voted Monday to accept the resignation of its embattled superintendent, who hired an administrator charged with child sex abuse in Colorado.
- Denver's defense carrying the load while offense struggles Updated: Aug-30-15 6:56 pm
DENVER - His two Pro Bowl receivers haven't been together on the field with him all offseason. He hasn't found the end zone all month. And he's coming off his first three-sack outing since mid-2013.
- Manning on the run in Denver's 19-12 win over 49ers Updated: Aug-30-15 1:43 am
DENVER - Sure, Peyton Manning said, he'd like to have played more this summer - and better.
- Flight from Vegas to Germany diverted over unruly passenger Updated: Aug-29-15 6:28 pm
DENVER - An international flight from Las Vegas to Frankfurt made an emergency landing at Denver International Airport escorted by two F-16 fighter jets Friday night after what officials called a "disturbance on the plane."
- Building at old University Hospital implodes Updated: Aug-29-15 5:58 pm
DENVER - Demolition experts have brought down a building at the old University Hospital site to make way for a redevelopment project.