- Official says gunman made 'no more baby parts' comment Updated: Nov-28-15 11:21 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - The man who police say staged a deadly shooting attack on a Planned Parenthood clinic that offers abortion services said "no more baby parts" after his arrest, a law enforcement official said Saturday.
- Denver controls South Alabama in 69-56 win Updated: Nov-28-15 7:55 pm
DENVER - Bryant Rucker shot 6 for 6 from the field for 16 points and had a career-high eight assists while Marcus Byrd added 16 points and five rebounds to lead Denver over South Alabama 69-56 on Saturday.
- Leonard scores 25, Spurs beat Nuggets 91-80 Updated: Nov-28-15 1:01 am
DENVER - Kawhi Leonard is on quite a roll. The reigning NBA Defensive Player of the Year also is being noticed for his play on the offensive end.
- How Black Friday played out around the country Updated: Nov-27-15 4:35 pm
NEW YORK - Black Friday, the unofficial start to the holiday shopping season, isn't always what people expect.
- Panthers DT Edwards looks at chances for 16-0 Updated: Nov-27-15 3:31 pm
Panthers defensive tackle Dwan Edwards admitted Monday in the back of his mind he's thought about Carolina's chances of going 16-0 in the regular season this year.
- Tight end now one of Broncos' many strengths Updated: Nov-26-15 2:57 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Tight end has gone from a position of weakness to one of strength for the Denver Broncos. Credit the addition of Vernon Davis and the promotion of Brock Osweiler.
- Coroner IDs man shot to death by Denver SWAT officers Updated: Nov-25-15 9:21 pm
DENVER - Authorities have released the name of a man who was shot to death by Denver SWAT officers during a standoff that lasted 5 ½ hours.
- Engesser scores 25; Denver beats Idaho State 79-69 Updated: Nov-25-15 8:31 pm
DENVER - Nate Engesser made five 3-pointers and scored 25 points to help Denver beat Idaho State 79-69 Wednesday for the Pioneers' fourth straight victory.
- Broncos bring in Christian Ponder to add depth at QB Updated: Nov-25-15 7:21 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Forget Brady vs. Manning XVII, which won't happen this weekend and maybe ever.
- Emmanuel Sanders uses JUGS Machine in backyard to stay sharp Updated: Nov-25-15 6:41 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Pro Bowl receiver Emmanuel Sanders considers it the best $2,200 he's ever spent.
- More snow headed to Colorado mountains, Front Range Updated: Nov-25-15 4:28 pm
DENVER - More snow is set to follow a cold front that has moved into Colorado.
- Snow could cause Thanksgiving travel problems in the West Updated: Nov-25-15 2:56 pm
DENVER - A storm left ice and snow on roads in Montana on Wednesday and could cause headaches for those traveling in Wyoming for Thanksgiving before it moves into Colorado.
- Lion cubs now on exhibit at Denver Zoo Updated: Nov-25-15 2:48 pm
DENVER - A pair of two-month-old lion cubs has made their public debut at the Denver Zoo.
- Children's advocate is ombudsman at state protection agency Updated: Nov-25-15 2:21 pm
DENVER - An experienced advocate for abused and neglected children now leads a state agency dedicated to the same mission.
- Griffin, Jordan each score 18, Clippers beat Nuggets 111-94 Updated: Nov-25-15 1:19 am
DENVER - Wesley Johnson lacked the stats of his superstar teammates, though they were praising him after the Los Angeles Clippers snapped a three-game losing streak.
- 2nd man arrested after bank robbery, carjacking, shootings Updated: Nov-24-15 10:57 pm
DENVER - Police have arrested a second man suspected in a bank robbery, a carjacking and two shootings in suburban Denver.
- 6 Denver deputies on restricted duty after jail inmate dies Updated: Nov-24-15 10:30 pm
DENVER - Six Denver sheriff's deputies were placed on restricted duty while authorities investigate an incident at the downtown jail involving an inmate who later died, the latest problem for a troubled agency trying to reform after a series of misconduct and excessive-force allegations.
- Manning's absence extended as he's fitted with walking cast Updated: Nov-24-15 10:28 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning will spend the next week in a walking cast and is expected to miss at least two more games with a torn plantar fascia in his left foot.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton meets with Colorado caucus organizers Updated: Nov-24-15 4:01 am
BOULDER, Colorado - Hillary Rodham Clinton is coming to Colorado to build support ahead of the state's Democratic Party caucuses.
- Ex-Denver sheriff chief loses appeal of his firing Updated: Nov-24-15 4:01 am
DENVER - A former Denver Sheriff Department chief who was fired for allegedly giving preferential treatment to a department captain who faced criminal charges has lost his appeal to be reinstated.
- Funeral for Colorado trooper killed by suspected DUI driver Updated: Nov-23-15 7:23 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Law enforcement officers from across the country are honoring a Colorado State Patrol trooper who investigators say was killed by a vehicle driven by a retired Army colonel who they suspect had been drinking.
- Manning seeking second opinion, Osweiler gets second start Updated: Nov-23-15 5:48 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Brock Osweiler is preparing for his second consecutive start for the Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning is seeking a second opinion on his injured left foot.
- Thompson leads Warriors to 15-0 start, over Nuggets 118-105 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:38 am
DENVER - Who's counting? The Golden State Warriors certainly are. The wins are piling up, and they're moving closer to NBA history.
- Swing state Colorado mulls universal health care proposal Updated: Nov-22-15 12:19 pm
DENVER - A new plan for government-run health care that covers everyone is coming from a surprising corner: Colorado, a politically moderate swing state where Republicans and Democrats often share control of state government.
- Bustang begins weekend service between Denver, Glenwood Updated: Nov-21-15 6:15 pm
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colorado - The Colorado Department of Transportation has added weekend mountain service as part of its interstate highway bus system to help people get to work and to help skiers who want to go up early and spend the weekend.