- Hillary Clinton holds first Colorado campaign event Updated: Aug-04-15 5:05 am
DENVER - Hillary Clinton is holding her first campaign event in Denver on Tuesday.
- Last push begins to sentence Colorado shooter to death Updated: Aug-04-15 3:35 am
CENTENNIAL, Colorado - The jury in the Colorado theater shooting trial will hear even more heart-wrenching testimony from those who lost loved ones in the attack, as prosecutors begin their final push to have James Holmes sentenced to death.
- Rockies RHP Gray to make MLB debut Updated: Aug-03-15 9:50 pm
DENVER - The Colorado Rockies are about to introduce a top prospect a week after trading the face of the franchise.
- Coroner IDs man pulled from creek near downtown Denver Updated: Aug-03-15 9:37 pm
DENVER - The Denver coroner's office has released the name of a man who was pulled from Cherry Creek and died at a nearby hospital.
- Osweiler capitalizes on Manning's day off Updated: Aug-03-15 5:15 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Brock Osweiler looked around and asked a pertinent question.
- Broncos P Colquitt takes a $1.4 million pay cut Updated: Aug-03-15 3:28 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Britton Colquitt is no longer the highest-paid punter in the First Family of Fourth Downs.
- Miller no longer in NFL's drug program Updated: Aug-02-15 8:40 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Von Miller no longer carries all those extra pounds or the weight of the world.
- Broncos lose Kyle Williams to torn Achilles tendon Updated: Aug-01-15 8:27 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Denver returner Kyle Williams tore his left Achilles during a punt return drill at training camp Saturday and will miss the season.
- Thomas longs for reunion with his mother Updated: Aug-01-15 8:18 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Demaryius Thomas is still waiting to see his mother out from behind bars for the first time since the police came busting into his house one morning when he was 11.
- Abortion supporters get help from courts in video fight Updated: Aug-01-15 1:52 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Abortion rights advocates locked in a public relations battle with abortion opponents over videos of Planned Parenthood leaders discussing the use of aborted fetuses got some good news from two courts in California.
- Nuggets sign Emmanuel Mudiay to multiyear deal Updated: Jul-31-15 9:11 pm
DENVER - The Denver Nuggets signed top pick Emmanuel Mudiay to a multiyear deal Friday.
- Man shot to death at bus stop in northeast Denver ID'd Updated: Jul-31-15 8:25 pm
DENVER - Authorities have released the name of a man who was shot to death at a bus stop in northeast Denver.
- DA: Officers justified in shooting armed suspect in Denver Updated: Jul-31-15 8:20 pm
DENVER - Two police officers who shot and injured a man in downtown Denver have been cleared of wrongdoing.
- Pot industry's bank bid rejected by federal regulators Updated: Jul-31-15 5:37 pm
DENVER - A Colorado credit union is hoping a federal judge will intervene to let the booming marijuana industry move its finances from cash-stuffed suitcases to the regulated banking system.
- Denver cop should get job back, civil hearing officer rules Updated: Jul-31-15 8:43 am
DENVER - A civil service hearing officer has ruled that a Denver police officer who was fired after he was accused of using inappropriate force against a woman who had been arrested should be reinstated.
- Fluoride debate hits Colorado's largest water utility Updated: Jul-30-15 10:04 pm
DENVER - Colorado's largest supplier of public drinking water is in the midst of a debate over how much fluoride - if any - to put into its delivery system after the federal government announced new standards in April.
- Kubiak hoping history repeats itself with Elway, Manning Updated: Jul-30-15 8:21 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Gary Kubiak sure has the blueprints.
- Colorado theater shooter went from happy boy to mass killer Updated: Jul-30-15 11:22 am
CENTENNIAL, Colorado - He flashed a toothy grin in his second grade photograph, but by the ninth grade, the smile was gone, replaced with an awkward smirk and a wild look in his eye.
- Jake Long to visit Denver Broncos on Thursday Updated: Jul-29-15 7:59 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Denver Broncos want to see if former No. 1 draft pick Jake Long is healthy enough to bolster their offensive line to protect 39-year-old Peyton Manning.
- Colorado history class review leads to recall effort Updated: Jul-28-15 4:32 pm
GOLDEN, Colorado - Critics of a suburban Denver school board that considered reviewing a U.S. history course to emphasize patriotism are turning in signatures to force a recall election for three conservative members responsible for the push.
- Wild Animal Sanctuary visitor fee jumps from $15 to $50 Updated: Jul-28-15 4:31 pm
KEENESBURG, Colorado - The Wild Animal Sanctuary northeast of Denver has increased fees for daily visitors from $15 to $50.
- Nuggets sign 2nd-round pick Jokic Updated: Jul-28-15 2:56 pm
DENVER - The Denver Nuggets have signed 20-year-old Serbian center Nikola Jokic to a multi-year contract.
- San Francisco payroll company announces Denver expansion Updated: Jul-28-15 1:44 pm
DENVER - A San Francisco-based payroll company says it's expanding to Denver to hire 100 new employees immediately and 1,000 more in a few years.
- Man who wounded wife, killed her neighbor gets 48 years Updated: Jul-27-15 10:28 pm
DENVER - A man convicted of wounding his estranged wife, killing her neighbor and setting several makeshift explosive devices in southwest Denver has been sentenced to 48 years in prison.
- Kansan stepping down as chief of federal appeals panel Updated: Jul-27-15 12:10 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - A Lawrence resident has announced plans to step down as chief judge of the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals.