- The Latest: Man accused of killing heating oil worker dies Updated: May-25-16 4:01 pm
LONDONDERRY, New Hampshire - The Latest on the fatal shooting of an heating oil company worker in New Hampshire (all times local):
- Some schools reporting bomb threats 2 days after others Updated: May-25-16 11:24 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Some bomb threats have been reported in New Hampshire schools, two days after at least a half-dozen threats were made at schools in the state.
- State seeking harsher punishments for dealers in overdoses Updated: May-24-16 5:42 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - When Kevin Manchester was arraigned on charges of selling drugs in February, prosecutors alleged he knew his buyers were overdosing but he kept selling anyway.
- Goffstown woman sentenced for embezzling more than $1M Updated: May-24-16 3:30 am
GOFFSTOWN, New Hampshire - A 52-year-old New Hampshire woman was sentenced to serve more than two years in prison for embezzling more than $1 million from a Manchester auto body shop.
- Police: Man shot arrows out 11th floor window in Manchester Updated: May-23-16 3:18 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Police have a suspect in custody who they say was shooting arrows from out of an 11th floor window in Manchester over the weekend.
- Center named for fallen officer to re-open with renovations Updated: May-22-16 12:44 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A community center honoring a New Hampshire police officer who died in the line of duty is re-opening after a major renovation project.
- Death row inmate's next court filing months away Updated: May-18-16 11:38 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Attorneys for New Hampshire's only death row inmate said Wednesday it will be months before they file a petition arguing he is being unlawfully imprisoned.
- Man accused of shooting cops dealt with mental health issues Updated: May-16-16 5:15 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - The man accused of shooting two New Hampshire police officers agreed to mental health counseling in 2012 after he was charged in an assault his father said was a "schizophrenic" episode, court records show.
- The Latest: Records link cop shooter suspect, mental illness Updated: May-16-16 4:59 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - The Latest on the case of a New Hampshire man accused of shooting two police officers (all times local):
- 6 New Hampshire colleges host commencements on Saturday Updated: May-14-16 8:29 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - It's a busy weekend for college commencements in New Hampshire.
- Malls get creative in their attempts to win back customers Updated: May-10-16 4:07 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - With nearly 20 vacant stores and a food court that has been reduced to a lone Dunkin' Donuts, the Steeplegate Mall is in desperate need of a makeover.
- Drug crisis hotline to start in New Hampshire this week Updated: May-10-16 1:28 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire residents struggling with heroin addiction and other substance abuse problems will soon be able to call a state hotline for help.
- USS Manchester to be christened in Alabama Updated: May-07-16 12:31 pm
MOBILE, AL. - U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen of New Hampshire broke a bottle of champagne over the bow of the USS Manchester in Mobile, Alabama, on Saturday as part of the christening of the combat ship.
- Manchester opens firehouse doors to drug addicts Updated: May-04-16 3:14 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's biggest city is opening its firehouse doors to drug addicts in a program that allows them to seek treatment in an effort to avert overdoses.
- Doctor at jail temporarily barred from practicing medicine Updated: May-03-16 10:53 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A doctor at a New Hampshire jail has been temporarily barred from practicing medicine at the facility following claims that he failed to provide inmates with adequate medical care.
- Rally seeks to foster fairness, justice for immigrants Updated: May-01-16 8:57 pm
DURHAM, New Hampshire - Social justice advocates in New Hampshire are making the rejection of racism, xenophobia and anti-Muslim sentiment the themes of their annual May Day Rally for Immigrant Justice.
- Academic achievement program passes 25,000 graduates mark Updated: May-01-16 10:39 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire program that encourages high school students to take challenging classes with an emphasis on science and math is celebrating passing the 25,000 graduates mark in its 10th year.
- Hassan starts study of health care worker shortage Updated: Apr-30-16 11:46 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Gov. Maggie Hassan is creating a commission to study New Hampshire's shortage of health care workers.
- Victim advocates criticize deputy sheriff's sex case defense Updated: Apr-30-16 9:43 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Victim advocates in New Hampshire say they're stunned by a former deputy sheriff's defense that the inmate he was convicted this week of sexually assaulting during transport lured him into having sex with her.
- Annual expo to feature local foods, decor, artwork Updated: Apr-30-16 8:29 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire-made products are in the spotlight this weekend at the annual "Made in NH" expo in Manchester.
- Deputy found guilty of assaulting inmate during transport Updated: Apr-28-16 7:06 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A former county deputy sheriff has been found guilty of raping an inmate he was transporting to a women's prison last summer.
- Manchester VA improves number of claims paid, officials say Updated: Apr-28-16 3:29 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Officials with the Manchester VA Medical Center say they have more than doubled the amount of claims paid out following complaints over delayed payments to local health care providers through the Veterans Choice Program.