- Man accused of snatching purse, stealing from clergy members Updated: Jul-31-15 2:28 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Police say a man accused of snatching a purse from an 87-year-old woman during a church service in New Hampshire is now accused of stealing from clergy members.
- Sink hole delays buses picking up kids from baseball game Updated: Jul-29-15 5:25 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A sinkhole in Manchester waylaid school buses trying to pick up children after a New Hampshire Fisher Cats baseball game ended.
- 2 missing New Hampshire inmates found, 1 of them in Canada Updated: Jul-28-15 11:17 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire authorities say they have found two inmates - one of them in Canada - who left a transitional living facility in Manchester last week.
- Amid surge in deaths, Manchester police hosting heroin forum Updated: Jul-28-15 3:38 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Manchester's police chief is hosting a forum for the public to talk about those who are adversely affected by opiate and heroin addiction.
- Police: Heroin hidden in fake soda can Updated: Jul-27-15 1:59 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Police in Manchester say an officer who stopped a driver talking on his cellphone under New Hampshire's "hands-free" law ended up arresting him on drug charges after finding heroin in a fake soda can.
- Beach in Manchester closed due to E. coli bacteria levels Updated: Jul-22-15 6:58 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Officials say the public beach at Crystal Lake in Manchester has been closed to swimming due to elevated levels of E. coli bacteria.
- Man pleads not guilty to taking purse at church service Updated: Jul-21-15 7:57 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A man has pleaded not guilty to stealing an 87-year-old woman's purse from her church pew.
- Discarded needles in parks, play areas raise concerns Updated: Jul-21-15 7:07 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Officials say the spike in heroin use in New Hampshire has created a new problem- dangerous needles being left at parks where children play.
- Man accused of robbing 2 convenience stores, showed up twice Updated: Jul-20-15 8:13 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Police in Manchester say a man has been accused of robbing two convenience stores over six days.
- Man in crime spree leading to officer's death up for parole Updated: Jul-16-15 7:43 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A man convicted of being involved in a violent crime spree leading up to the death of a New Hampshire police officer is up for parole.
- Money flows for new court, parks, more despite budget veto Updated: Jul-14-15 12:23 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Not all state funding for new projects has been stalled by the budget stalemate between Gov. Maggie Hassan and legislative Republicans.
- Manchester converts streetlights to energy-efficient system Updated: Jul-13-15 5:05 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A project to install more than 9,000 energy efficient LED streetlights in New Hampshire's largest city has reached the halfway point nearly a month ahead of schedule.
- Police: Man in wheelchair hit by car Updated: Jul-08-15 8:55 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Police in Manchester, New Hampshire, say a man in a wheelchair has been hit by a car.
- New Hampshire police say woman hit exit sign, rolled car Updated: Jul-04-15 3:28 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire state police say a distracted driver reaching for a cigarette hit an exit sign on Interstate 93 in Manchester, and then rolled her car.
- New Hampshire police say bicyclist killed in collision Updated: Jul-04-15 8:29 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire police say a bicyclist is dead after colliding with a car in downtown Manchester late Friday night.
- Tools worth thousands stolen from nonprofit home Updated: Jul-02-15 4:53 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire nonprofit is asking for help after a house it was building was robbed of thousands of dollars' worth of tools and other supplies.