- Police: Man threatened students learning to parallel park Updated: Nov-25-15 2:20 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Police in New Hampshire say a man with a gun threatened a driver's education instructor and three students as one was attempting to parallel park near his car.
- F-15s in training exercise over central New Hampshire Updated: Nov-23-15 8:46 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - F-15 Eagles are taking part in a training exercise between Manchester and Lebanon.
- Bishop: Welcome those seeking asylum from Syria Updated: Nov-22-15 12:00 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire Bishop Peter Libasci is urging elected officials, the Catholics of the Diocese of Manchester and "all people of good will" to welcome those fleeing persecution in other countries, including refugees from Syria seeking asylum.
- Christie, Graham, Kasich return to New Hampshire Updated: Nov-21-15 8:28 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Republican presidential candidates Chris Christie, Lindsey Graham and John Kasich are stumping once again in New Hampshire.
- Police make arrest in fatal shooting of Manchester man Updated: Nov-20-15 10:11 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Police say an arrest has been made in the shooting death of a Manchester man earlier this month.
- Man to plead guilty to killing parents Updated: Nov-19-15 12:08 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A Manchester man captured in Florida 15 months after his parents were found strangled in their burning New Hampshire home is expected to plead guilty to murder charges and be sentenced next month.
- Police officer, good Samaritan, help save people from fire Updated: Nov-19-15 4:03 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A Manchester police officer and a good Samaritan helped evacuate people from a six-unit apartment building that was on fire.
- Kings goalie prospect faces domestic violence charges Updated: Nov-18-15 4:08 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A Los Angeles Kings goaltending prospect has been accused in New Hampshire of 12 domestic-related charges involving his girlfriend, including a felony assault charge alleging that he tried to strangle her at an apartment.
- Professional hockey player accused of assaulting girlfriend Updated: Nov-18-15 12:12 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A professional ice hockey player has been accused of stalking and choking his girlfriend at a Manchester apartment complex.
- Police: Man restrains store suspect who tried to take wine Updated: Nov-13-15 7:38 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Police say a customer in a convenience store helped two clerks restrain a man who picked up a bottle of wine and tried to leave without paying.
- Police chief, criminal defense group, support court nominee Updated: Nov-11-15 10:04 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's criminal defense lawyers and the chief of police in its largest city want the Executive Council to reconsider a public defender's nomination to be a judge on the Superior Court.
- Campaign aims to increase focus on mental health, addiction Updated: Nov-10-15 10:43 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Former Rhode Island congressman Patrick Kennedy is coming to New Hampshire to kick off a new campaign aimed at putting mental health and addiction issues front and center for policymakers.
- A mosque grows slowly amid opposition in New Hampshire Updated: Nov-08-15 11:43 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - The same financial difficulties that face houses of worship across the country have stalled a 10-year effort by New Hampshire's small Muslim community to construct their first mosque - and build a bridge to the non-Muslim neighbors who never wanted it there in the first place.
- Manchester man accused of voting in 2 other towns in 2014 Updated: Nov-06-15 2:55 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A Manchester man has turned himself in to police after a warrant was issued accusing him of giving false addresses and voting in two other towns on Election Day in November 2014.
- Democrat Connolly announces campaign for governor Updated: Nov-05-15 1:06 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Businessman Mark Connolly launched his bid for governor Thursday, stressing education, innovation and jobs creation as he kicked off a contested primary in the race to succeed Gov. Maggie Hassan.
- Rubio, Ryan back off comprehensive immigration overhaul Updated: Nov-04-15 5:23 pm
WASHINGTON - Two of the Republican Party's rising young stars - House Speaker Paul Ryan and presidential hopeful Marco Rubio - made similar calculations on the way to political advancement: Both abandoned efforts to pass a comprehensive immigration overhaul.
- FBI joins probe in Manchester neighborhood shooting death Updated: Nov-02-15 5:34 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - The FBI has joined the investigation into the fatal shooting of a woman who was killed as she walked through her Manchester neighborhood.
- New Hampshire marathon caps quest to run in all 50 states Updated: Nov-02-15 9:28 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A 73-year-old Las Vegas man has fulfilled his quest to run marathons in all 50 states.
- NH marathon may cap man's quest to run in all 50 states Updated: Nov-01-15 9:53 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A 73-year-old Las Vegas man running in a New Hampshire marathon may finally fulfill his quest to run marathons in all 50 states.
- Police investigating the death of baby girl Updated: Oct-30-15 3:19 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Police in Manchester are investigating the death of a baby girl at an apartment.
- 20 people escape from Manchester apartment building fire Updated: Oct-30-15 7:37 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Firefighters have helped rescue some of the 20 people who escaped from a Manchester apartment building fire.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton to address 'Politics & Eggs' event Updated: Oct-28-15 4:02 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Hillary Rodham Clinton is returning to New Hampshire to speak at a "Politics & Eggs" event.